Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Train,

If you want to help combat the scammer invasion, help me with my media awareness program. I did 2 interviews with TV a couple of years back, and after each aired story I would receive a ton of emails from people saying the TV story saved them big time.

I want the big TV network start doing stories on these scammers, so as many people as possible would have at least heard about the warning signs.

I have a couple of people helping me by locating the contact info for radio stations, major TV talk shows, TV networks, etc, and sending them a request to make a story about Russian scammers. I personally send a few such requests each week (newspapers and TV shows). So far no one responded. I think if they will receive 2-3 such requests per week, they may change their minds. So I am looking for volunteers. Let me know if you are interested.

Train,

If you want to help combat the scammer invasion, help me with my media awareness program. I did 2 interviews with TV a couple of years back, and after each aired story I would receive a ton of emails from people saying the TV story saved them big time.

I want the big TV network start doing stories on these scammers, so as many people as possible would have at least heard about the warning signs.

I have a couple of people helping me by locating the contact info for radio stations, major TV talk shows, TV networks, etc, and sending them a request to make a story about Russian scammers. I personally send a few such requests each week (newspapers and TV shows). So far no one responded. I think if they will receive 2-3 such requests per week, they may change their minds. So I am looking for volunteers. Let me know if you are interested.

elenag, YEAH! I'm sure there are other guys on this site that would be willing to try to help too as well as me. Like I said, scammers are really screwing it up for us honest guys, and the honest FSU women and elsewhere who are looking for a special connection.

What do you need? I'll try to help.

Train

elenag, YEAH! I'm sure there are other guys on this site that would be willing to try to help too as well as me. Like I said, scammers are really screwing it up for us honest guys, and the honest FSU women and elsewhere who are looking for a special connection.

What do you need? I'll try to help.

Train

Prepare a short (1/2 of a page or so) "pitch" for your idea to do a story about scammers. Make sure it includes your contact info.

Research the contact info for major newspapers in your area (they usually have some kind of "news tips and ideas" editor whom you can write to). Same with your local radio and TV stations.

Submit your idea to all you can find.

Proceed with finding contact info for national media outlets. Contact them, too.

If you do not receive a response from anyone within 4 weeks, repeat all over again.

I may start a page on my site where I publish the contact info for media that we already contacted, to save people time, so they could just copy and paste the email addresses for the media into the emails...

Prepare a short (1/2 of a page or so) "pitch" for your idea to do a story about scammers. Make sure it includes your contact info.

Research the contact info for major newspapers in your area (they usually have some kind of "news tips and ideas" editor whom you can write to). Same with your local radio and TV stations.

Submit your idea to all you can find.

Proceed with finding contact info for national media outlets. Contact them, too.

If you do not receive a response from anyone within 4 weeks, repeat all over again.

I may start a page on my site where I publish the contact info for media that we already contacted, to save people time, so they could just copy and paste the email addresses for the media into the emails...

PS.
    Ask all your friends to do the same thing. The more people request it, the sooner media will take it seriously.

PS.
    Ask all your friends to do the same thing. The more people request it, the sooner media will take it seriously.

PPS.
    I just started a thread
    http://russiandetective.forumup.org/...etective#12184

that I will use to keep track of my own media contacts.

I will ask the others who are helping me to post the contact info they already found, too.

PPS.
    I just started a thread
    http://russiandetective.forumup.org/...etective#12184

that I will use to keep track of my own media contacts.

I will ask the others who are helping me to post the contact info they already found, too.