Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Aries, starting in 2003 all new International Russian passports are written in Russian and French. No more English on the new Russian "tamper proof" passports.

My wife got her's renewed in late 2005 and they royally butchered our surname with her passport's Russian to French translation. It has been a a pain in the behind for traveling together because while we claim to be traveling as husband and wife in some situations, yet my Dutch surname in my US passport looks nothing like the way they translated our last name in her new passport from Russian into French.

My stepdaughter is going to University in Moscow and her international passport was renewed this past September and they duplicated the same alphabet mistakes in the Russian to French of her passport.

Don't look for any English in up to date passports anytime soon.

Aries, starting in 2003 all new International Russian passports are written in Russian and French. No more English on the new Russian "tamper proof" passports.

My wife got her's renewed in late 2005 and they royally butchered our surname with her passport's Russian to French translation. It has been a a pain in the behind for traveling together because while we claim to be traveling as husband and wife in some situations, yet my Dutch surname in my US passport looks nothing like the way they translated our last name in her new passport from Russian into French.

My stepdaughter is going to University in Moscow and her international passport was renewed this past September and they duplicated the same alphabet mistakes in the Russian to French of her passport.

Don't look for any English in up to date passports anytime soon.

Dear all, thanks a lot for all your great help and precious information. Although I lost my money, I feel very warm in my heart from all your concerns, suggestions, and precious information provided here. I really appreciate it very much once again.

Dear all, thanks a lot for all your great help and precious information. Although I lost my money, I feel very warm in my heart from all your concerns, suggestions, and precious information provided here. I really appreciate it very much once again.

quote:Originally posted by bach1685

Elena's Models by numerous accounts is no better or worse than any other so called agency. So you don't need to plug it to anyone here.

I sure wouldn't waste my time or money using their services. Or any other pay site.

If you can't figure that out, or whether you should send thousands to someone you've never met, or find the country she is from on a map then wake up and QUIT while you still have the chance.

It's not rocket science.
    I wasn't plugging them! You can get scammed by anyone anywhere!

But as far as agencies go, they are better than most, NONE ARE PERFECT!

And most are REALLY BAD!

As a matter of fact I have recently been in contact with a lady from that agency, that indeed fits the "scammer" profile!

I have had two nut cases from the U.S., and I certainly don't need to spend thousands to get taken by someone from the FSU, I had that done to me by a U.S. women!

Simple sound advice: No matter where or how you meet a person, especially in these times, you have to use good common sense!

As P.T. Barnum said "There' a sucker born every minute"!

There are good women in the FSU, but just like here, they are hard to find. And like someone else said, stay a away from the the "Goddesses", that are 10+ years younger than you, it spells nothing but trouble!

quote:Originally posted by bach1685

Elena's Models by numerous accounts is no better or worse than any other so called agency. So you don't need to plug it to anyone here.

I sure wouldn't waste my time or money using their services. Or any other pay site.

If you can't figure that out, or whether you should send thousands to someone you've never met, or find the country she is from on a map then wake up and QUIT while you still have the chance.

It's not rocket science.
    I wasn't plugging them! You can get scammed by anyone anywhere!

But as far as agencies go, they are better than most, NONE ARE PERFECT!

And most are REALLY BAD!

As a matter of fact I have recently been in contact with a lady from that agency, that indeed fits the "scammer" profile!

I have had two nut cases from the U.S., and I certainly don't need to spend thousands to get taken by someone from the FSU, I had that done to me by a U.S. women!

Simple sound advice: No matter where or how you meet a person, especially in these times, you have to use good common sense!

As P.T. Barnum said "There' a sucker born every minute"!

There are good women in the FSU, but just like here, they are hard to find. And like someone else said, stay a away from the the "Goddesses", that are 10+ years younger than you, it spells nothing but trouble!