Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Need some information

Hi:
    Can anyone give me an opinion about my case?
    A russian girlr contacted me in a spanish website called "elplanazo.com.
    After 2 months correspondence she wants to visit me in Spain for 3 weeks. Of course she said she needs USD 415 for the fligh tikts. I said no. But I said that I could by the flight tkts by myself an she could collected them in Russia. First she said she could have problems with russian authorities if the flight tkt has been purchased not in russia, that what she was told at the agency. I said that if she wanted to come things might be done as I said.
    then she agreed.
    She never has said that she loves me. She just said that she believes that maybe I am the man she has been looking for to share life together.the only contradiction I noticed is that when she sent to me her adress and passport number, it was an address from city Yoshkar-Ola, but in her fist letter she said she lives in Zvenigovo.
    Her name is Elena Petrova., she is 27. I am 36.

Do you thing she could be a gold-digger?
    thanks for your help
    Joan.

quote:Of course she said she needs USD 415 for the fligh tikts. I said no. But I said that I could by the flight tkts by myself an she could collected them in Russia. First she said she could have problems with russian authorities if the flight tkt has been purchased not in russia, that what she was told at the agency.
    ...and you need to ask?! 110% SCAM

Hi Ham:
    thanks for your reply.
    But there is something ii does not fit into a scammer profile. I told her very clear that I WILL NOT SEND ANY MONEY AT ALL.That was ok for her. I can buy air tkts here in my country. After that, in case she may be a gold-digger, I wrote to her that I WILL NOT BUY EXPENSIVE GIFTS OR CLOTHES FOR HER, I WILL NOT TAKE HER OUT EVERYNIGHT TO NICE RESTAURANTS. She has answered to me that is ok for her. she says she only comes to meet me in person.
    Do you still think could be a scammer or gold digger??
    Thanks
    Joan.
    quote:Originally posted by ham

quote:Of course she said she needs USD 415 for the fligh tikts. I said no. But I said that I could by the flight tkts by myself an she could collected them in Russia. First she said she could have problems with russian authorities if the flight tkt has been purchased not in russia, that what she was told at the agency.
    ...and you need to ask?! 110% SCAM

quote:Hi Ham:
    thanks for your reply.
    But there is something ii does not fit into a scammer profile. I told her very clear that I WILL NOT SEND ANY MONEY AT ALL.That was ok for her. I can buy air tkts here in my country. After that, in case she may be a gold-digger, I wrote to her that I WILL NOT BUY EXPENSIVE GIFTS OR CLOTHES FOR HER, I WILL NOT TAKE HER OUT EVERYNIGHT TO NICE RESTAURANTS. She has answered to me that is ok for her. she says she only comes to meet me in person.
    Do you still think could be a scammer or gold digger??
    Thanks
    Joan.
    provided you send no $, buy no tickets etc, THEN you can sit down & enjoy whether or not s-he shows up.
    Beware, though!
    It has been documented some scammers might use YOUR ticket to land in your country IN YOUR FACE and then disappear...
    Scammers will answer "yes, dear" to whatever you say...young hotties flood fake profile of old crippled drunkards with pastel colored replies outpouring milk&honey...
    But it seems you made your mind up already, so good luck...you'll need it.