Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: New website?

quote:The sytle of Orthodox worship with no seats and all standing, movement about to pray at various icons, the quiet atmosphere etc is very different from a Roman Catholic or Protestant setting. Therefore wife hunting in an Orthodox church would be futile. But finding a lady who sincerely practices her faith could help some guys narrow down their choices. It that is not the route you would take, so be it, but don't belittle it for other men who might find it a valuable and sincere tool.
    i said i don't care to discuss private choice and morals, but there is no guarantee churchgoers of any denomination be "better" than non-churchgoers.
    Sure, if one "takes her faith seriously"...but how would you know?
    A man recently got scammed in a FSU-MOB scam scheme.
    He then turned to some christian dating site.
    My not so wild guess is that he connected the dots like you did.
    He hoped faith would act as an antidote against greed and abuse, but he was taken for a ride again by an african "christian" scammer.
    As noted, strictly religious people like ones you refer to, are the most unlikely to be found trolling the WWW/LD/MOB scene.

Amerikanski: I like your explanation very much. Thank you.

Amerikanski: I like your explanation very much. Thank you.

quote:Originally posted by ham
    So -as the discussion elsewhere candidly admitted- most of these young cute FSUWs are left with "us western losers, social misfits, old geezers and the like".
    Geezers, misfits, and losers?
    I don't remember ever saying that, because I don't believe that it is true. Most of AM seeking RWs (that I have met personally) are no bigger loosers or misfits than any average AM.

quote:Originally posted by hamOne day she might just miss the "spark", or she might just elope in savage outbursts of passion in a bathroom with some young hunk at school...
    Well, I guess out habitually unpleasant conversation just hit a new low! [}]

After all, pragmatism is not a waffen SS plea of allegiance, but "situational ethics"...what is the best choice here and now might not be the best choice tomorrow and then.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah... Here we go again. Each time I get charged and promply found guilty of things I might do in the future. Oh, well. Hey, Ham, let's just agree to disagree on this subject. I hate it when you start theorizing about my husband and his feelings, or call him names. I mean, you can put my name or my character through through the garbage disposal I can could care less, but please stop calling him names like old geezer etc because it is not very motivating for me to continue this discussion with you.

So -as the discussion elsewhere candidly admitted- most of these young cute FSUWs are left with "us western losers, social misfits, old geezers and the like".
    Geezers, misfits, and losers?
    I don't remember ever saying that, because I don't believe that it is true. Most of AM seeking RWs (that I have met personally) are no bigger loosers or misfits than any average AM.

quote:Originally posted by hamOne day she might just miss the "spark", or she might just elope in savage outbursts of passion in a bathroom with some young hunk at school...
    Well, I guess out habitually unpleasant conversation just hit a new low! [}]

After all, pragmatism is not a waffen SS plea of allegiance, but "situational ethics"...what is the best choice here and now might not be the best choice tomorrow and then.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah... Here we go again. Each time I get charged and promply found guilty of things I might do in the future. Oh, well. Hey, Ham, let's just agree to disagree on this subject. I hate it when you start theorizing about my husband and his feelings, or call him names. I mean, you can put my name or my character through through the garbage disposal I can could care less, but please stop calling him names like old geezer etc because it is not very motivating for me to continue this discussion with you.

quote:Yeah, yeah, yeah... Here we go again. Each time I get charged and promply found guilty of things I might do in the future. Oh, well. Hey, Ham, let's just agree to disagree on this subject. I hate it when you start theorizing about my husband and his feelings, or call him names. I mean, you can put my name or my character through through the garbage disposal I can could care less, but please stop calling him names like old geezer etc because it is not very motivating for me to continue this discussion with you.
    i didn't call anyone names and i was reporting a discussion from some other place.
    As why HE went the MOB route and targeted a woman 30 years younger, i don't need to ask him: i just might ask any man. But of course out of 9999 possible motivations, only the noblest are possible...right? Pffft! [)]

quote:Well, I guess out habitually unpleasant conversation just hit a new low!
    oh really?

quote:You must understand, just a month ago, I was reading all of the posts about guys who got burned and how there were very few success stories. I always would feel happy and joyful saying to myself "HEY, I'M A SUCCESS STORY; I'VE GOT A RUSSIAN LADY WHO LOVES ME AND WILL BE WITH ME FOREVER !" That was until I found out that she was screwing her boyfriend two or three times per week, discribing to him how much of a FOOL that I was for believing her made up lies and false truths. She was litterally LAUGHING at how stupid I was for believing her at what she was telling me. I recorded her conversations on digital voice recorders (3 of them) spread around the apartment when I was at work. Yes, real James Bond like stuff.
    the above quote comes from a supposedly nice man to whom nice things didn't happen.
    But i understand you think your pragmatism will stay tuned on this wavelenght forever, and/or that you are not made of flesh&bones, and/or that your man in his 60s is a fitness icon and a stallion and only my father or other men his age experience staggering decline.
    You are no waffen SS: you don't volunteer to go being butchered in Berlin under siege because of your unbridled devotion to a lost/declining cause.
    If i can read what you type, you are a skillful planner and a pragmatic-level headed one...not a martyr.
    Of course no way in hell you could tell me so...i understand [].
    I met some of those, although you might be the most honest and upfront.
    Situational ethics...
    Buyer beware...
    Or end like the man in the red quote (and so many like him ).

quote:Yeah, yeah, yeah... Here we go again. Each time I get charged and promply found guilty of things I might do in the future. Oh, well. Hey, Ham, let's just agree to disagree on this subject. I hate it when you start theorizing about my husband and his feelings, or call him names. I mean, you can put my name or my character through through the garbage disposal I can could care less, but please stop calling him names like old geezer etc because it is not very motivating for me to continue this discussion with you.
    i didn't call anyone names and i was reporting a discussion from some other place.
    As why HE went the MOB route and targeted a woman 30 years younger, i don't need to ask him: i just might ask any man. But of course out of 9999 possible motivations, only the noblest are possible...right? Pffft! [)]

quote:Well, I guess out habitually unpleasant conversation just hit a new low!
    oh really?

quote:You must understand, just a month ago, I was reading all of the posts about guys who got burned and how there were very few success stories. I always would feel happy and joyful saying to myself "HEY, I'M A SUCCESS STORY; I'VE GOT A RUSSIAN LADY WHO LOVES ME AND WILL BE WITH ME FOREVER !" That was until I found out that she was screwing her boyfriend two or three times per week, discribing to him how much of a FOOL that I was for believing her made up lies and false truths. She was litterally LAUGHING at how stupid I was for believing her at what she was telling me. I recorded her conversations on digital voice recorders (3 of them) spread around the apartment when I was at work. Yes, real James Bond like stuff.
    the above quote comes from a supposedly nice man to whom nice things didn't happen.
    But i understand you think your pragmatism will stay tuned on this wavelenght forever, and/or that you are not made of flesh&bones, and/or that your man in his 60s is a fitness icon and a stallion and only my father or other men his age experience staggering decline.
    You are no waffen SS: you don't volunteer to go being butchered in Berlin under siege because of your unbridled devotion to a lost/declining cause.
    If i can read what you type, you are a skillful planner and a pragmatic-level headed one...not a martyr.
    Of course no way in hell you could tell me so...i understand [].
    I met some of those, although you might be the most honest and upfront.
    Situational ethics...
    Buyer beware...
    Or end like the man in the red quote (and so many like him ).

Great. Can we close this conversation now?

quote:Originally posted by elenag

i am great? well...yes, you could say so...[)][8D]please say it again...you are great, too.