Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: New website?

I do not know these sky high claims you indicated we make. Please show them to me. This website is a free site started by men just like anyone else here.
    Just like any site you have to use your judgement with anyone. Since you are not paying for the site I have no idea what the SKY HIGH CLAIMS means. Also if any lady ever asks for money then you contact us and let us know.

As to the Mail Order Brides. Your comment is way off based. Buying a ladies address does not make her a MAIL ORDER BRIDE. In fact this term was invented before the internet existed because the way then to meet Russian Women was to have a catalog of ladies delivered to your house (mail). Others made this term under the belief that men were ordering brides from the catalog and these Women were delivered to their house ready for marriage. It is a nothing more then a term. The fact it does not exist is because you cannot simply order a lady from a catalog who will be delivered to your house for marriage.

Thousands of BEAUTIFUL Russian ladies???.

Yeah. Just like the 'borrowed' model pictures on your home page.

You have a forum in the works......hmmmm let me see I'm sure it will be most strictly moderated in favour of the dupes that post who are employees of your agency. Anyone critical of what is said will surely be banned, right??.

As to mail order bride terminology well to find your website I searched and it was displayed with search term Russian
    Mail order bride!!.

I wouldn't waste my money with you or any other such site.

Thousands of BEAUTIFUL Russian ladies???.

Yeah. Just like the 'borrowed' model pictures on your home page.

You have a forum in the works......hmmmm let me see I'm sure it will be most strictly moderated in favour of the dupes that post who are employees of your agency. Anyone critical of what is said will surely be banned, right??.

As to mail order bride terminology well to find your website I searched and it was displayed with search term Russian
    Mail order bride!!.

I wouldn't waste my money with you or any other such site.

First we are not an agency. You seem to not read anything at all. We also have just under 5000 ladies on the site. Second it is a FREE website and your talking about wasting money. You talk about things you do not even know.
    Second read full posts to this forum. Mail order brides is the most used search term on search engines for those looking for Russian Women. No one would find us if not using it.
    You seem to be just one of those bitter people who attacks everything even things you know nothing about. This website is owned by two American Men (myself included) who are both married to Russian Women. This site was nothing more then a gift to others to do the same. No money is made from this website period. Yet you call it fake and other nonsense. Personally I am not going to get into it with you. If you do not like our site do not use it. In fact I think all would agree we would prefer to keep people like you off of it if for anything, for the ladies sake.
    Website owner or not I will not kiss up to anyone especially when we offer a free service to others. I own many websites I make money from. This is my living. These other sites are non related to Russian Women. Yet I have my own servers and it does not cost me money. Nor is a dime being made from this website.
    Now if all your comments made you feel important good for you. Personally you know nothing about our site and I think your issues go alot deeper then that.
    In almost a year online there has not been one man who has complained. Not one negative comment online about us until you who knows nothing about us just so you can feel superior.
    So we bow down to you so now you can feel important.

First we are not an agency. You seem to not read anything at all. We also have just under 5000 ladies on the site. Second it is a FREE website and your talking about wasting money. You talk about things you do not even know.
    Second read full posts to this forum. Mail order brides is the most used search term on search engines for those looking for Russian Women. No one would find us if not using it.
    You seem to be just one of those bitter people who attacks everything even things you know nothing about. This website is owned by two American Men (myself included) who are both married to Russian Women. This site was nothing more then a gift to others to do the same. No money is made from this website period. Yet you call it fake and other nonsense. Personally I am not going to get into it with you. If you do not like our site do not use it. In fact I think all would agree we would prefer to keep people like you off of it if for anything, for the ladies sake.
    Website owner or not I will not kiss up to anyone especially when we offer a free service to others. I own many websites I make money from. This is my living. These other sites are non related to Russian Women. Yet I have my own servers and it does not cost me money. Nor is a dime being made from this website.
    Now if all your comments made you feel important good for you. Personally you know nothing about our site and I think your issues go alot deeper then that.
    In almost a year online there has not been one man who has complained. Not one negative comment online about us until you who knows nothing about us just so you can feel superior.
    So we bow down to you so now you can feel important.

Well you know the saying....you get what you pay for which in your site's case means well......NOTHING???.

So you have 5000 'women' on your site which means you probably would have no idea of the quality of those who are supposed genuinely interested in finding love. I could be writing no Natasha who is really Boris but hey, why would you care anyway??.

Pretty soon you'll be inventing dozens of success stories and paying some broke guy to write glowing reviews of your site and how finding it made him find love and happiness in his sad existence.

And then there's banner advertising and links to services. So much for your websites Integrity.

Bitter?. Hey the only ones that will be bitter will be those that use your service and report it on this and other antiscam forums for all the obvious reasons.

Well you know the saying....you get what you pay for which in your site's case means well......NOTHING???.

So you have 5000 'women' on your site which means you probably would have no idea of the quality of those who are supposed genuinely interested in finding love. I could be writing no Natasha who is really Boris but hey, why would you care anyway??.

Pretty soon you'll be inventing dozens of success stories and paying some broke guy to write glowing reviews of your site and how finding it made him find love and happiness in his sad existence.

And then there's banner advertising and links to services. So much for your websites Integrity.

Bitter?. Hey the only ones that will be bitter will be those that use your service and report it on this and other antiscam forums for all the obvious reasons.

This is for all the other men out there looking for a Russian Wife and by no means a reply to bach1685 who personally is not worth replying to.

You can visit many forums on this subject. The one thing you will notice is the difference between the Men who are married to a Russian Women to those who are not and come to the forums several times a day to cry.

I personally am married. I also never visited a forum to get advice on how to meet a Russian Women nor any Women for that fact.
    Russian Women do not come with manuals. There is not an instruction booklet. They are Women just like any other Women. You treat them just like you would treat any other Women.

Your success with Russian Women is on you. Your attitude, Your personality, and how you treat them.

How often do you see a Married man come to these forums and attack everything they see and much less things they have no knowledge of? How many times do you see the Married Men crying about this and crying about that?

The way the married Men act on these forums is the way they acted with the Women. They acted like MEN.

The others come to these forums and complain and cry. They also act this way with the ladies. Giving them more reason to complain and cry because they do not put the blame for their failure on themselves but more wanting to put it on everyone else.

Because they cannot meet a Women it is the websites fault. It is the Agencies fault. It is the Womens fault. They are all scammers.

I came to this forum to answer concerns of two Men who did post a comment about a website I did put online. Nothing more nothing less.

Here comes someone out of nowhere attacking the website and while doing this is making things up that do not even exist and look at how far he takes his imagination.
    This person never used my website. This person knows nothing about it. But they invent things just because they are bitter and feel the need to be heard.
    Pay sites are attacked saying they are scams.
    Now I have a free site and this is attacked for being a scam because it is free. So which is it?

Bottom line I do not care if someone uses my website or not. Like I have said many times it is Free. I do not make a dime. My life will not change reguardless.

What I can tell those on this search is when you take the attitude like of someone like bach1685 you will be met with nothing but failure.

Everyone has a reason for their quest to meet Russian Women. Everyones reason is different.

Yet there are those who set out on this quest for the simple fact Women where they are want nothing to do with them.
    After reading many of their posts you can see why. The way they act here is the way they act in person. This is the way ladies see them. These are also the same people who are also having no luck with Russian Women either. Yet they want to give you advice. They think they know it all. Everything is a scam and should be watched out for. They know everything no matter what, and even when you prove them wrong they make up something else or stretch the truth just to be heard once again.
    What you need to ask yourself is if these people think it is so negative, everything is a scam then why in the world do they still try so hard? Why do they come to these forums several times a day everyday?
    As the saying goes misery loves company and others want nothing more then for you to be as unhappy as they are.

Do I feel my website is for everyone? No
    Why do I feel this way?
    Simply because the lady for you may not be on my website.

I think those who join any website blindly is making a huge mistake. Should you not see someone you have an interest in before joining?

The end result of all of this is marriage. This should not be taken likely. If you are joining a website because you like their prices I think you are doing it all wrong. I met my wife on Anastasiaweb.com.
    Many talk about this company and I heard many things. Some said I spent too much yet at the same time never asked how much I spent. However this is my wife. The Women I love and personally I do not feel it should have a price tag on it. I went after the Women I wanted and she is also the only Women I wanted and the only Women I wrote to.
    Those who say you should write tons of ladies have not figured this out yet. They are usually also the bitter ones and the criers who say this. This is the advice of someone who is looking for nothing more then someone who will tolerate them. When you see their attitude you will know why. You also see how they have been on this journey for so long with no luck. It is not the agencies fault. It is not fault of the website they joined. It is their own fault. It is their own personality. What lady, American or Russian, would want to hear a man complain and cry about everything?

Bottom line is this. Be careful who you get your advice from. Be careful of those who attack everything. When they say someone is a scam ask why. Most call a lady or agency a scam because they acted like they do here. Then the lady had no interest in them.So now they will tell you the agency or the lady is a scam. Half of these men forget to give the whole details as to how they acted. That they treat meetings like interviews. I could go on forever with stories we hear from ladies on the things these men do and they want to wonder why these ladies want nothing to do with them. But of coarse this makes everything a scam in their eyes.

Best advice I could give is be yourself. Treat these Women like Women. Stay away from the criers, and the most obvious we all know, is stay away from those who ask for money.

When looking for a website you want to join. First look through their ladies to find the one you are interested in. There is no need to join any website if they do not have what you are looking for.

Best of luck to all of you on this journey. I have no comment for bach1685. As the saying goes "If you have nothing nice to say. Dont say anything at all". Recess is for the children and I have been out of school for far too long.

This is for all the other men out there looking for a Russian Wife and by no means a reply to bach1685 who personally is not worth replying to.

You can visit many forums on this subject. The one thing you will notice is the difference between the Men who are married to a Russian Women to those who are not and come to the forums several times a day to cry.

I personally am married. I also never visited a forum to get advice on how to meet a Russian Women nor any Women for that fact.
    Russian Women do not come with manuals. There is not an instruction booklet. They are Women just like any other Women. You treat them just like you would treat any other Women.

Your success with Russian Women is on you. Your attitude, Your personality, and how you treat them.

How often do you see a Married man come to these forums and attack everything they see and much less things they have no knowledge of? How many times do you see the Married Men crying about this and crying about that?

The way the married Men act on these forums is the way they acted with the Women. They acted like MEN.

The others come to these forums and complain and cry. They also act this way with the ladies. Giving them more reason to complain and cry because they do not put the blame for their failure on themselves but more wanting to put it on everyone else.

Because they cannot meet a Women it is the websites fault. It is the Agencies fault. It is the Womens fault. They are all scammers.

I came to this forum to answer concerns of two Men who did post a comment about a website I did put online. Nothing more nothing less.

Here comes someone out of nowhere attacking the website and while doing this is making things up that do not even exist and look at how far he takes his imagination.
    This person never used my website. This person knows nothing about it. But they invent things just because they are bitter and feel the need to be heard.
    Pay sites are attacked saying they are scams.
    Now I have a free site and this is attacked for being a scam because it is free. So which is it?

Bottom line I do not care if someone uses my website or not. Like I have said many times it is Free. I do not make a dime. My life will not change reguardless.

What I can tell those on this search is when you take the attitude like of someone like bach1685 you will be met with nothing but failure.

Everyone has a reason for their quest to meet Russian Women. Everyones reason is different.

Yet there are those who set out on this quest for the simple fact Women where they are want nothing to do with them.
    After reading many of their posts you can see why. The way they act here is the way they act in person. This is the way ladies see them. These are also the same people who are also having no luck with Russian Women either. Yet they want to give you advice. They think they know it all. Everything is a scam and should be watched out for. They know everything no matter what, and even when you prove them wrong they make up something else or stretch the truth just to be heard once again.
    What you need to ask yourself is if these people think it is so negative, everything is a scam then why in the world do they still try so hard? Why do they come to these forums several times a day everyday?
    As the saying goes misery loves company and others want nothing more then for you to be as unhappy as they are.

Do I feel my website is for everyone? No
    Why do I feel this way?
    Simply because the lady for you may not be on my website.

I think those who join any website blindly is making a huge mistake. Should you not see someone you have an interest in before joining?

The end result of all of this is marriage. This should not be taken likely. If you are joining a website because you like their prices I think you are doing it all wrong. I met my wife on Anastasiaweb.com.
    Many talk about this company and I heard many things. Some said I spent too much yet at the same time never asked how much I spent. However this is my wife. The Women I love and personally I do not feel it should have a price tag on it. I went after the Women I wanted and she is also the only Women I wanted and the only Women I wrote to.
    Those who say you should write tons of ladies have not figured this out yet. They are usually also the bitter ones and the criers who say this. This is the advice of someone who is looking for nothing more then someone who will tolerate them. When you see their attitude you will know why. You also see how they have been on this journey for so long with no luck. It is not the agencies fault. It is not fault of the website they joined. It is their own fault. It is their own personality. What lady, American or Russian, would want to hear a man complain and cry about everything?

Bottom line is this. Be careful who you get your advice from. Be careful of those who attack everything. When they say someone is a scam ask why. Most call a lady or agency a scam because they acted like they do here. Then the lady had no interest in them.So now they will tell you the agency or the lady is a scam. Half of these men forget to give the whole details as to how they acted. That they treat meetings like interviews. I could go on forever with stories we hear from ladies on the things these men do and they want to wonder why these ladies want nothing to do with them. But of coarse this makes everything a scam in their eyes.

Best advice I could give is be yourself. Treat these Women like Women. Stay away from the criers, and the most obvious we all know, is stay away from those who ask for money.

When looking for a website you want to join. First look through their ladies to find the one you are interested in. There is no need to join any website if they do not have what you are looking for.

Best of luck to all of you on this journey. I have no comment for bach1685. As the saying goes "If you have nothing nice to say. Dont say anything at all". Recess is for the children and I have been out of school for far too long.

quote:Originally posted by bach1685

bach1685,

First you complained about them being expensive. Now you complain about them being free... tell us, what would satisfy a demanding customer like yourself? I have been reading your posts for a while and "bitter" was the word that came to me every single time, too. That, and "pathetic."

I am sorry that someone hurt you so bad.