Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: New website?

quote:Originally posted by bach1685

Well you know the saying....you get what you pay for which in your site's case means well......NOTHING???.
    bach1685,

First you complained about them being expensive. Now you complain about them being free... tell us, what would satisfy a demanding customer like yourself? I have been reading your posts for a while and "bitter" was the word that came to me every single time, too. That, and "pathetic."

I am sorry that someone hurt you so bad.

ARLAdmin,

I would suggest that you stop worrying about replying or giving serious advices, because there hardly any one on this forum who will listen to the message you are trying to get through. Wrong forum!

ARLAdmin,

I would suggest that you stop worrying about replying or giving serious advices, because there hardly any one on this forum who will listen to the message you are trying to get through. Wrong forum!

Please note everyone that I am not suggesting that ARLAdmin's site is any good. I never visited the link so I don't know. Neither do I really care. I just wanted to comment on the general conversation.

bach1685, don't bother yelling at me, I don't care.

Please note everyone that I am not suggesting that ARLAdmin's site is any good. I never visited the link so I don't know. Neither do I really care. I just wanted to comment on the general conversation.

bach1685, don't bother yelling at me, I don't care.

quote:I would suggest that you stop worrying about replying or giving serious advices, because there hardly any one on this forum who will listen to the message you are trying to get through. Wrong forum!
    however this forum was good enough when you wanted to draw "visibility" to YOUR OWN business, and getting an audience was right...
    Ah...i witnessed the charade you were involved in with "Jim, Jack & Dan "...now what was that?
    Integrity...please, spare me.

For those who don't know, an agency peddler running a blacklist/goldlist made sharp remarks about I) a forum run by the peddler of several agencies, selling spaces for advertisement, posing as watchful shepherd and II) a dating dealer. Now the thing escalated upto the point I & II made a slander website to expose the "list owner" with all sort of things from accusations of pedophilia downward. Elena tried to act as a referee or something.

Now one might wonder: hell, if what they say is true, let the world know...
    Too bad it was the good old blackmail sleaze game made up of fantasy allegations AND fantasy claims of integrity.
    The same trick happened long ago between the "list owner" and the owner of an antiscam site.
    Well...they are in bed together now; both the remarks and the slander website are gone ( so much hassle for a business they cry there's no money to be made from ), which means it's all a "cherchez la femme" three cards' spread con trick...or the the honor of these people is strictly negotiable.

quote:I would suggest that you stop worrying about replying or giving serious advices, because there hardly any one on this forum who will listen to the message you are trying to get through. Wrong forum!
    however this forum was good enough when you wanted to draw "visibility" to YOUR OWN business, and getting an audience was right...
    Ah...i witnessed the charade you were involved in with "Jim, Jack & Dan "...now what was that?
    Integrity...please, spare me.

For those who don't know, an agency peddler running a blacklist/goldlist made sharp remarks about I) a forum run by the peddler of several agencies, selling spaces for advertisement, posing as watchful shepherd and II) a dating dealer. Now the thing escalated upto the point I & II made a slander website to expose the "list owner" with all sort of things from accusations of pedophilia downward. Elena tried to act as a referee or something.

Now one might wonder: hell, if what they say is true, let the world know...
    Too bad it was the good old blackmail sleaze game made up of fantasy allegations AND fantasy claims of integrity.
    The same trick happened long ago between the "list owner" and the owner of an antiscam site.
    Well...they are in bed together now; both the remarks and the slander website are gone ( so much hassle for a business they cry there's no money to be made from ), which means it's all a "cherchez la femme" three cards' spread con trick...or the the honor of these people is strictly negotiable.

Dear Ham...

What, no hug for a long-lost friend? And I missed you! Silly me.

Dear Ham...

What, no hug for a long-lost friend? And I missed you! Silly me.

P.S. I am back, like it or not. Sorry. But don't worry - once my school starts again, I will leave you guys alone to play with your mud pies. Hold in there.