Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: New website?

Pole Dancing, MOB websites.......each as disreputabale as the other.

quote:Originally posted by ham
    since that site is your bread&butter, you no longer bother with this one...
    Maybe bread... not sure about butter!

The real reason is my school. Sometimes I don't even show up on my own forum for a week or more. Plus, for a while the forum was so dead I forgot about it.

I see the forum lost (not as a loss but as a loose ) our dear Detective. How come? He forgot English completely at some point?

quote:Originally posted by ham
    since that site is your bread&butter, you no longer bother with this one...
    Maybe bread... not sure about butter!

The real reason is my school. Sometimes I don't even show up on my own forum for a week or more. Plus, for a while the forum was so dead I forgot about it.

I see the forum lost (not as a loss but as a loose ) our dear Detective. How come? He forgot English completely at some point?

Elena, I'm new here but will admit that it was surprising to see how bitter and misinformed some of the posters are. That is sad. I agree with the agency owner who posted that it takes both humility and intelligence to be successful with a Russian, Ukrainian, or Belarussian lady. Those attributes are in very short supply on this forum.

You and I even disagreed on one of my earlier posts, yet we didn't call each other names. Although we didn't address each other personally, I sensed that while we saw an issue a little differently, you respected my opinion and chose your reply carefully. Thank you. That is the difference between bitter existence and intelligent life forms.

I don't know either you or the earlier agency owner, but at some point would enjoy talking with each of you about some media projects.

Guys, when I first came here is was glaringly obvious that there was a serious lack of real world experience on this forum. I would hope that the men on this list could see Elena as a very unique link into the world each of you seek to discover. Instead of insults, why not ask her questions? She, as a RW, has more insight regarding these ladies in her little finger than 100,000 western men put together. It doesn't mean that she is right all of the time, but value her presence and experience as much as possible.

I would say the same for the agency gentleman. My RW and I maintain homes and jobs both here and in the FSU. I have met agency owners. There are good and bad. The bad have arrogant attitudes and give the ladies a bad rap and don't do the men any favours either. On the other hand the good ones, and there are good ones, try to do their best to bring men and ladies together. Nothing in this owner's posts led me to believe him to be a danger to men. With restraint he held his composure against some pretty silly and unintelligent comments.

Elena, I'm new here but will admit that it was surprising to see how bitter and misinformed some of the posters are. That is sad. I agree with the agency owner who posted that it takes both humility and intelligence to be successful with a Russian, Ukrainian, or Belarussian lady. Those attributes are in very short supply on this forum.

You and I even disagreed on one of my earlier posts, yet we didn't call each other names. Although we didn't address each other personally, I sensed that while we saw an issue a little differently, you respected my opinion and chose your reply carefully. Thank you. That is the difference between bitter existence and intelligent life forms.

I don't know either you or the earlier agency owner, but at some point would enjoy talking with each of you about some media projects.

Guys, when I first came here is was glaringly obvious that there was a serious lack of real world experience on this forum. I would hope that the men on this list could see Elena as a very unique link into the world each of you seek to discover. Instead of insults, why not ask her questions? She, as a RW, has more insight regarding these ladies in her little finger than 100,000 western men put together. It doesn't mean that she is right all of the time, but value her presence and experience as much as possible.

I would say the same for the agency gentleman. My RW and I maintain homes and jobs both here and in the FSU. I have met agency owners. There are good and bad. The bad have arrogant attitudes and give the ladies a bad rap and don't do the men any favours either. On the other hand the good ones, and there are good ones, try to do their best to bring men and ladies together. Nothing in this owner's posts led me to believe him to be a danger to men. With restraint he held his composure against some pretty silly and unintelligent comments.

How much are you getting paid to write such feigning nonsense, Cooldadman??. So you are keen to do business huh??. Go on, put your money on the table for all to see. Another antiscam site compromised by its own actions.

That is, of course if the poster even exists at all.

SHAM SAYS IT ALL.

How much are you getting paid to write such feigning nonsense, Cooldadman??. So you are keen to do business huh??. Go on, put your money on the table for all to see. Another antiscam site compromised by its own actions.

That is, of course if the poster even exists at all.

SHAM SAYS IT ALL.

Bach, obviously you didn't read my original post on this site not so long ago. I don't represent, either positively or negatively, any agency or antiscam site. As explained previously I am a journalist. I made it clear that my purpose was to research trends in Russian foreign marriages for a series of articles and broadcasts.

If you believe that I'm secrectly representing some evil agency owner (and there are many of them) or another antiscam site, then we'll both come up empty. There is no "money to put on the table" as you put it. Sorry to disappoint you. But hey, I don't believe in UFOs either and the earth is not flat. Can't help you.

I am distressed at the constant bombardment the Russian government is doing to sway public opinion in Russia against foreign marriages. As someone who is married to a RW, I think that western men who look for a mate in the FSU are basically doing a good thing. I'm for guys marrying RW.

It bothers me greatly that in his last 3 annual state speeches President Putin has named foreign marriages as something which "concerns" him. You can see my original post for more details but several Duma members now openly speak of submitting legislation which would begin to seriously curtail the ability of RW and western men to marry.

Yes, I'm willing to talk to agency owners and other reputable people in this endeavor. Until this thread of posts I didn't know Elena has some sort of a website, but apparently it has to do with Russian women so I'm open to speaking with her as well. As mentioned in my original post, I'm willing to speak to anyone...provided they are intelligent. Sorry, just can't waste my time on bitter and angry loons.

I have written extensively on life and culture in the FSU. It has been my speciality for many years. To steal a quote from a country song, I was in the Soviet Union when it wasn't cool. For most of those years I was with a major American network but now have ventured off with my own small company. Much of my work now is done in reporting financial and investment news as relating to Russia and Ukraine. Fortune 500 investors could care less about Russian dating.

This series I am researching is a labour of love. It is borne out of sitting in my Moscow living room night after night watching the Russian government controlled media hammer American men as evil slaveowners, sexual perverts, murderers, child abusers, and the like. I'm sick of it and as I read Russian opinion columns and blog sites, I'm watching the tide of public opinion begin to turn. In another couple of years AM may face a very different climate when traveling to Russia and I don't want that to happen.

Bach, it may surprise you to know that a significant number of the Russian population now suspect that American families adopt Russian orphans in order to profit from "organ harvesting!" Compliments of the government media, thank you very much.

It's bigger than Russian dating. What is at stake here is a chance for two long time enemy states to finally have the opportuntiy to have some grassroots diplomacy. Grassroots, not just politicians. That is guys like you, who have a vested interest in seeing good and healthy relations between both countries. But it will be snuffed out if the current tide goes unchecked.

Do you realize that historically our two countries were allies? The days when Russian owned what is now Washington, Oregon, and the majority of what is now Northern California were days of close friendship between Russia and the USA.

I have access to Radio Mayak, the large government owned national radio network which covers all of Russia, Ukraine, and Belarussia. I also have access to several large publications. But that access is limited and I must use it wisely. So I cannot afford to waste it on promoting dating sites, tearing down dating sites, promoting antiscam sites, or tearing down antiscam sites, etc, etc, etc.

What I wish to do at the end of this year just before the holidays is a series of Russian media presentations about the GOOD things AM bring to the Russian culture. And about the good things RW bring to American/western culture.

What equally distresses me Bach is some of the most silly and downright stupidty being done in the name of "anti scam." In the long term, knee jerk reactions to what are often miscommunications and cultural misunderstandings will only hurt AM in the long term. And I have a pretty keen mind and sharp pen. I will use it to challenge stupidity and ignorance--no matter whether it comes from. That is the calling of true journalism.

To remind you one more time: I'm not for sale.

Bach, obviously you didn't read my original post on this site not so long ago. I don't represent, either positively or negatively, any agency or antiscam site. As explained previously I am a journalist. I made it clear that my purpose was to research trends in Russian foreign marriages for a series of articles and broadcasts.

If you believe that I'm secrectly representing some evil agency owner (and there are many of them) or another antiscam site, then we'll both come up empty. There is no "money to put on the table" as you put it. Sorry to disappoint you. But hey, I don't believe in UFOs either and the earth is not flat. Can't help you.

I am distressed at the constant bombardment the Russian government is doing to sway public opinion in Russia against foreign marriages. As someone who is married to a RW, I think that western men who look for a mate in the FSU are basically doing a good thing. I'm for guys marrying RW.

It bothers me greatly that in his last 3 annual state speeches President Putin has named foreign marriages as something which "concerns" him. You can see my original post for more details but several Duma members now openly speak of submitting legislation which would begin to seriously curtail the ability of RW and western men to marry.

Yes, I'm willing to talk to agency owners and other reputable people in this endeavor. Until this thread of posts I didn't know Elena has some sort of a website, but apparently it has to do with Russian women so I'm open to speaking with her as well. As mentioned in my original post, I'm willing to speak to anyone...provided they are intelligent. Sorry, just can't waste my time on bitter and angry loons.

I have written extensively on life and culture in the FSU. It has been my speciality for many years. To steal a quote from a country song, I was in the Soviet Union when it wasn't cool. For most of those years I was with a major American network but now have ventured off with my own small company. Much of my work now is done in reporting financial and investment news as relating to Russia and Ukraine. Fortune 500 investors could care less about Russian dating.

This series I am researching is a labour of love. It is borne out of sitting in my Moscow living room night after night watching the Russian government controlled media hammer American men as evil slaveowners, sexual perverts, murderers, child abusers, and the like. I'm sick of it and as I read Russian opinion columns and blog sites, I'm watching the tide of public opinion begin to turn. In another couple of years AM may face a very different climate when traveling to Russia and I don't want that to happen.

Bach, it may surprise you to know that a significant number of the Russian population now suspect that American families adopt Russian orphans in order to profit from "organ harvesting!" Compliments of the government media, thank you very much.

It's bigger than Russian dating. What is at stake here is a chance for two long time enemy states to finally have the opportuntiy to have some grassroots diplomacy. Grassroots, not just politicians. That is guys like you, who have a vested interest in seeing good and healthy relations between both countries. But it will be snuffed out if the current tide goes unchecked.

Do you realize that historically our two countries were allies? The days when Russian owned what is now Washington, Oregon, and the majority of what is now Northern California were days of close friendship between Russia and the USA.

I have access to Radio Mayak, the large government owned national radio network which covers all of Russia, Ukraine, and Belarussia. I also have access to several large publications. But that access is limited and I must use it wisely. So I cannot afford to waste it on promoting dating sites, tearing down dating sites, promoting antiscam sites, or tearing down antiscam sites, etc, etc, etc.

What I wish to do at the end of this year just before the holidays is a series of Russian media presentations about the GOOD things AM bring to the Russian culture. And about the good things RW bring to American/western culture.

What equally distresses me Bach is some of the most silly and downright stupidty being done in the name of "anti scam." In the long term, knee jerk reactions to what are often miscommunications and cultural misunderstandings will only hurt AM in the long term. And I have a pretty keen mind and sharp pen. I will use it to challenge stupidity and ignorance--no matter whether it comes from. That is the calling of true journalism.

To remind you one more time: I'm not for sale.

quoteo you realize that historically our two countries were allies? The days when Russian owned what is now Washington, Oregon, and the majority of what is now Northern California were days of close friendship between Russia and the USA.
    pardon...?
    care to justify this statement with verifiable sources?
    If Russia owned Oregon, the French owned what? And Mexico/Spain owned what, if not California?
    I hope you won't tell your readers Russia owned California...otherwise there's a pack of flying saucers ready to land...

quote:It bothers me greatly that in his last 3 annual state speeches President Putin has named foreign marriages as something which "concerns" him. You can see my original post for more details but several Duma members now openly speak of submitting legislation which would begin to seriously curtail the ability of RW and western men to marry.
    1 IMBRA on the american side is doing no better, either.
    2 i think FSU governments secretly laugh reading about huge amounts of unearnt foreign currencies flooding there because of the flourishing scam "industry".
    3 while the chauvinistic rhetorics always holds returns, i wonder where the heck is all this "human drain" due to the MOB phenomenon...
    I'd appreciate if you cared to document your assertion with verifiable sources.
    Years ago US INS studies i read (see links elsewhere) stated MOBs accounted for a mere 0,21% (zerodot) of yearly US immigration, of whom FSU-MOBs represented roughly 1/3.
    Hardly a flood or drain on either side.
    Even if (still to be impartially documented) the overall percentage of MOBs soared in the meantime (upto what? 0,5...0,8%? ), US IMBRA is very likely to throttle the trend.
    There are other countries, like EU or Australia, but i think the overall MOB % cannot be significantly higher than the USA.
    All in all, i can't see this human drain.
    Face it, as i have documented elsewhere (as sketchily as one wants, better than hearsay ) most profiles on the MOB dating shelf are years old, left behind and many (most?) "women" are conpeople, including a vast portion of men. And this doesn't even begin to take into account "gray" charachters, such as good-time-girls and novelty seekers.