Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

If you could, post relevant links here, so everyone in the future could check them, too

quote:Originally posted by Wally
    Train, do you have a web addr for the anti scam checks?
    I do the anti-scam check, too, but I primarily work with more serious cases, especially if someone has already lost money, etc. For a quick no-brainer check I would suggest going with the cheapest option (which I am not).

quote:Originally posted by Wally
    Train, do you have a web addr for the anti scam checks?
    I do the anti-scam check, too, but I primarily work with more serious cases, especially if someone has already lost money, etc. For a quick no-brainer check I would suggest going with the cheapest option (which I am not).

Hey Wally! 1st I want to state for the record that I don't work for this agency, receive money from them, or have any asscosiation with them aside from PAYING them to do a background check on a person who turned out to be a blacklisted scammer. I am only posting this because you asked, otherwise I have only referred to doing background checks without ever mentioning any particular agency. I also want to tell you that they are part of the "Alina" agency. I have heard both good and BAD things about them!!! You make your own decissions!!!

Good Luck!!!

Train

Hey Wally! 1st I want to state for the record that I don't work for this agency, receive money from them, or have any asscosiation with them aside from PAYING them to do a background check on a person who turned out to be a blacklisted scammer. I am only posting this because you asked, otherwise I have only referred to doing background checks without ever mentioning any particular agency. I also want to tell you that they are part of the "Alina" agency. I have heard both good and BAD things about them!!! You make your own decissions!!!

Good Luck!!!

Train

Just for the record, I would recomment guys to use someone located NOT in Yishkar-Ola to do the scam checks. I am completely serious. Stay away from companies in Lugansk, Ukraine and Yoshkar-Ola, Mari El. All of them, if at all possible.

Just for the record, I would recomment guys to use someone located NOT in Yishkar-Ola to do the scam checks. I am completely serious. Stay away from companies in Lugansk, Ukraine and Yoshkar-Ola, Mari El. All of them, if at all possible.

My recommendation would include the entire Lugansk region and especially the entire Mari El region.

My recommendation would include the entire Lugansk region and especially the entire Mari El region.

I never lost money to any scammer....had more brains than that.

Unlike some here who clearly would be better not even trying to look overseas for a partner.

As to paying some so called 'Detective' in Ukraine or elsewhere why waste your money and time?. They are a dime a dozen and there's little way of vetting what they claim.