Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It's a well known statistic in Western society than around half of marriages fail.

A large number of so called FSUW on dating sites are either bogus, men or have no intention of a serious relationship. So in that case the issue of 'suitability' is largely redundant.

Stereotyping one group against another serves little purpose except the cultivation of ignorance.

Take for example the marketing of FSUW as domestic homebuddies or in other cases the triple degreed rocket scientist fluent in five languages.

As Ham has said women generally are women. A bitch is a bitch regardless if she's from Irkutsk or Cagayan de Oro. If she's Greek or Tajik she still has the right and expects to be treated as an equal and with respect.

It's a well known statistic in Western society than around half of marriages fail.

A large number of so called FSUW on dating sites are either bogus, men or have no intention of a serious relationship. So in that case the issue of 'suitability' is largely redundant.

Stereotyping one group against another serves little purpose except the cultivation of ignorance.

Take for example the marketing of FSUW as domestic homebuddies or in other cases the triple degreed rocket scientist fluent in five languages.

As Ham has said women generally are women. A bitch is a bitch regardless if she's from Irkutsk or Cagayan de Oro. If she's Greek or Tajik she still has the right and expects to be treated as an equal and with respect.

quote:Originally posted by Amerikanski

Having survived marriage to a FSU beauty, I'll give a couple of much generalized observations. I do believe that each relationship rises or falls on its own merits, but I wish someone had told me these things first.

1. General pessimism. Western media and culture tend to be optimistic, a "glass half full" mentality. Viktor Chernomyrdin best summarized the FSU mentality with his oft quoted statement, "We hoped for the best, but things turned out as usual.? Someone who constantly complains, constantly criticizes, and generally expects the worst out of each new experience will wear you down with time.

2. Mir mentality. The mir was the ancient Rus village that was the collective building block of civilization. If you are not a member of your FSU girl's mir, you will be viewed with suspicion. They trust the friends they had in childhood. Everyone else is expendable. "I may be married to you, but you are not my family" is how it was explained to me.

3. Rampant materialism. When was the last time you got together with your friends to compare wrist watches & shoes? My FSU had a club just for such things. Chanel, Gucci, Prada, you name it. They are slaves to the labels and the more expensive the better. I thought a FSU girl would be less materialistic than a Westerner. Wrong. They are MUCH, MUCH, MORE.

4. Really bad sex. I have to mention this only because at least a half dozen members of my FSU victims club have mentioned this. Many FSU women are gorgeous. I can't resist them, honestly. But it seems that all of my friends who went down this road describe a woman who was accommodating, but not particularly enthusiastic at the outset, followed by being completely unresponsive sexually once married. If you are into necrophilia, you are going to LOVE sex with your FSU bride. No touching, no kissing, stiff as a board, blank expression, and quiet as a mouse. You can ignore it for a while if you like, but one day it hits you, that rape would be infinitely more enjoyable. To her, it probably is rape already.

So there you have it. I advise dating FSU beauties, sampling the goods, and leaving. Do not bring one home. You will not be able to house train your new pet, and it will bite you in the ass each chance she gets.
    I posted this more than a year ago using my nom de plume, "Amerikanski." LOL, every time I read it I am amazed by what a genius I have truly become. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HOUSE TRAIN YOUR NEW PET. Sorry PeopleS, but it is true.

This is what I more and less have said on psychobabbling for a long time, though maybe not quite so radically.

Concerning point 4, I've not had your bad experiences.

Hey guys! Having some time on my hands since returning from Lugansk, I looked around at some threads other than p-babbling.
    quote:I posted this more than a year ago using my nom de plume, "Amerikanski." LOL, every time I read it I am amazed by what a genius I have truly become. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HOUSE TRAIN YOUR NEW PET. Sorry PeopleS, but it is true.
    Amerikanski??? Well, alrighty then! The truth is, I don't really look to "house train" my "new pet". Something I've said about my little saga, "My Three Olgas", is that there is a bit of reality thrown in for good measure, to kind of blurr the line between fact and fiction.

Something that swede has often commented on is the manner in which I "allow" "My Three Olgas" to seemingly run amok. This is where a bit of reality enters my fictional soap opera. My real life experiences, particularly with my ex, the dirty little heroin junkie wh@re, leave me to realistically hope to only make two hard and steadfast "rules" for any girl I become involved with. 1) Don't be a junkie. 2) Don't go spreading your legs for anyone but me. After that, it's a matter of deciding if a girl's positives out way her negatives and can you live with them?

Every guy who goes the FSU/MOB route really needs to stop and take a long hard look at what these girls are really like and not just what the website propaganda tells us. We also need to think about what these sites are telling the girls about WMs and the extravagnt lifestyles we all live. As ham points out in his post, some of these girls really do expect to come west and find themselves living in "Stately Smoks Manor" and their greatest challenge in life being how to lift the platinum amex from our wallets for that shopping spree!!!

Train returns

quote:Originally posted by PeopleSmoks

As ham points out in his post, some of these girls really do expect to come west and find themselves living in "Stately Smoks Manor" and their greatest challenge in life being how to lift the platinum amex from our wallets for that shopping spree!!!

Train returns
    Is that Olga you are talking about? You mean there is no "Stately Smoks Manor"? I have a friend you actually showed his FSU MOB pictures of a few mansions when he was courting her in Russia. He then explained that there weren't pictures of his house, merely pictures of the house he hoped to own someday!!! LOL... he's now in a messy divorce.

quote:I have a friend you actually showed his FSU MOB pictures of a few mansions when he was courting her in Russia.
    Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an idiot!!!!! What, did he think his little milashka wouldn't notice the difference when he took her to his apartment in the basement of his parents' house?????[B)]

Train returns

quote:Originally posted by PeopleSmoks
    [br]
    quote:I have a friend you actually showed his FSU MOB pictures of a few mansions when he was courting her in Russia.
    Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an idiot!!!!! What, did he think his little milashka wouldn't notice the difference when he took her to his apartment in the basement of his parents' house?????[B)]

Train returns
    She finally made him buy her an Airstream that she keeps in town. She goes "home" to his place once a month for conjugal visits (his not hers). Last time I saw him, he seems to be drifting farther into the jaws of alcoholism, but life with a Russian will do that to you eventually.