Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default are there truly many success stories?

quote:Just like the Ukrainian girl that was murdered here (in Los Angeles) by her boyfriend.

Was her husband suprised to learn about her secret life - a NEW Mercedes, a boyfriend and the house she was buying with this boyfriend.

She was 21 and he was in his mid to late 50's

this validates another point of mine:
    are really there all those [u]success stories agencies etc tell us about?!

besides glamorous cases of hollywood styled divorces & murder, we [u]must understand these old(er) men, who later fall victims of infidelity & a trip to the cleaners, were -at some point- part of those overwhelming, countless success stories as agencies & parties with vested interests to do so would let believe.

Elsewhere i posted sources claiming the number of FSU-MOBs is ridiculous.

Interesting enough, even people from the above site, who otherwise show an analytical mind about the men/women struggle, in the end feed the public a bunch of outdated & overboard lies.

Now, let's concede for the sake of the argument that a bunch of such "success stories" exist.
    In fact i'm not questioning there may be a few hundreds of happy, lasting MOB marriages...but numbers don't add up with what you read over the net.

1. Joe Bob is a novice. We all thought FSUWs might be the best thing since sliced bread, at one time or another. Well said, however, FSUWs are women from a different country, not a different planet . That says all. Besides, divorce % in the FSU are the same or worse than in the west...that should tell you something, unless you believe the urban legend Russian men are all jobless, violent drunkards.

2. Joe Bob is freshly married or filed application, but every "new" thing seems to work well. I can count on my fingers men claiming to have been successfully married for 5, 10+ years. Oftentimes a few men are recorded as "success stories" (especially by agencies ), then nobody knows what happens later down the road. I just read a couple news items about a) a man whose brokered model FSU wife was murdered by her lover (!!) and b) divorces. Of course these late "insuccess stories" are very rarely brought in the picture or oh well, the man was the usual pig, fat, old, abuse-prone cheap loser for only losers seek MOBs. Read a few MOB forums and you'll realize most FSUWs in the WWW/LD/MOB arena have a very poor opinion of men going that way. Yes, that includes YOU & ME & that's no use claiming we have lines of models ready for a date & we're the hit at the bar/pub scene...well, at least i'm not, otherwise i wouldn't be here, right?

quote:As far as Stats. 30-48 percent start the k-1 process after meeting a lady at the parties that come though with a tour group. 50-60 percent start the k-1 process that is in the city with the agency. The main reason for a difference is the men who are part of the agency are visiting Kherson for a longer duration then you find with a tour group. About 50-60 percent will end up getting married in the long run.
    typical agency claim=false

quote:Kyle Steckel (from EC) probably thinks I am engaged to some gal from Sochi that I never saw again after I left at the end of the tour. I stayed in touch with 4 guys on one tour. All 4 thought they had met someone at the close of the tour and were talking about the ins and outs of K-1's. Not one is still involved with that person that they met. I thought my one buddy from Atlanta was going to be our one success story but when I talked to him he had broken it off with his gal, (or the other way around).
    this another opinion from someone likely to have been counted as a success story a dozen times...who never happened to be one.

When polled by INS, junk dating farms boasted they had arranged countless marriages (more FSUWS than INS had ever known about ) but alas...they were unable to provide information up to date...you know...relocation, name/address change...reasonable, isn't it?

Numbers claimed by agencies are skewed, fantasy unsubstantiated numbers.
    That said, nobody ever bothers following what happens 3,5,10 years down a success story's road unless -again- we read about it because of murder or other hollywood sensational stuff.

Often people rebut happy people have no reason to come in the open to vent...because they're busy being a success story.
    Well, i didn't see those people you read about in the news coming in the open to vent, either...and they're a blatant insuccess.

As well, over the years a few non whites ( asians, africans etc ) have made a point to announce how easy & feasible for them was getting a piece of white a$$ in the FSU.
    Some of their "success letters" still appear on the web.
    Too bad you meet them later on bitter & disgruntled after disappointing experiences or a trip to the cleaners.
    Yet they still are counted as success stories elsewhere.

Others challenge the credibility of this assumption & explain a fact away with the "loser theory" claiming the single man involved was a loser, an abuse-prone social misfit & other popcorn psychology categories.

i say: buyer beware

It's been said before and Ham keeps saying it ad nauseum.

Why would you even care about so called success stories?. Relationships are a one on on thing, just because Jack Smith found his lady at the Marriage site or local Pub in no way means that someone else should automatically assume that is his only choice.

It really pretty obvious.

Why would you even care about so called success stories?. Relationships are a one on on thing, just because Jack Smith found his lady at the Marriage site or local Pub in no way means that someone else should automatically assume that is his only choice.

quote:Originally posted by bach1685

well, that is how trim-my-waist, penis pills and bogus share shemes work.
    Of course it doesn't mean a thing Joe Blob lost 20kg while on the treatment (rather he was a professional athlete paid to deliver the show ), but such claims are common while trying to sell anything, namely that so many did it, so can you.

quote:Originally posted by bach1685

well, that is how trim-my-waist, penis pills and bogus share shemes work.
    Of course it doesn't mean a thing Joe Blob lost 20kg while on the treatment (rather he was a professional athlete paid to deliver the show ), but such claims are common while trying to sell anything, namely that so many did it, so can you.