Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hello guys from Scammer

Hi for all. Some about me first of all im very beauty ukraine girl and im too do scamms in internt. Who want see my IP any problems 217.12.205.66 by this IP man maximum can know my provider and where im live and how its stop scam for anybody ?

Sending flowers really im not afraid it because im not afraid anybody im always leave my reall data and i know good what anybody who im scammed not come to me.

Alot of mans think what if he come to girl and she meet him she is not scammer its false. Scammer too can meet man have little relations and after it when he have big trust to she, she can scamm him. But its already not interent scamm its scamm of reall life.

Really i can speak about it whole the hourse and if anybody have question about scamm ask me. I know only what i know more alot then half mans on this forum.

But i have question for people on this forum :

Why very alot mans try to found girl from xUSSR ? Yes thay beauty but such beauty girls in all world even in USA.
    Or all guys like this myth about Russian wifes ? Yes Russian wifes very good womans thay like cooking thay can do very alot work at home but not be stupid what thay dont want nothing for it. Thay too need money like USA girls thay too like expensive gifts so wich reason seeking woman in xUSSR ?

And forgot such forums only help for scammers and cant stop thay because here scammer can read what western mans know and how thay still not scammed and make new scam scenario.

And forgot such forums only help for scammers and cant stop thay because here scammer can read what western mans know and how thay still not scammed and make new scam scenario.

Go back to the sewer you crawled out of you slavic swine.

Go back to the sewer you crawled out of you slavic swine.

quote:Why very alot mans try to found girl from xUSSR ? Yes thay beauty but such beauty girls in all world even in USA.
    Or all guys like this myth about Russian wifes ? Yes Russian wifes very good womans thay like cooking thay can do very alot work at home but not be stupid what thay dont want nothing for it. Thay too need money like USA girls thay too like expensive gifts so wich reason seeking woman in xUSSR ?
    Various men - various reasons.
    Me? I am not looking for xUSSR girl anymore. When I started, I was 39, unlucky in love, and I wanted to become a father. I needed someone younger than 33 years, still young enough to bear me a child. I wrote to and visited one xUSSR girl twice, because I went to Europe for personal business. We were acquainted for 2 years. Just, there was not enough between us. Now, I am with a lady from my city.

I do have a question for you. I was born into the Orthodox religion, similar to many xUSSR people. In my culture, if you deceive somebody, you are not smart, you are just dishonest. But I read other people writing that in xUSSR, if you deceive somebody, it is considered smart and not dishonest. The victim deserves what happens to him.

So... Is this true? In Slavic culture, is it considered "smart" when you deceive somebody?

quote:Why very alot mans try to found girl from xUSSR ? Yes thay beauty but such beauty girls in all world even in USA.
    Various men - various reasons.
    Me? I am not looking for xUSSR girl anymore. When I started, I was 39, unlucky in love, and I wanted to become a father. I needed someone younger than 33 years, still young enough to bear me a child. I wrote to and visited one xUSSR girl twice, because I went to Europe for personal business. We were acquainted for 2 years. Just, there was not enough between us. Now, I am with a lady from my city.

I do have a question for you. I was born into the Orthodox religion, similar to many xUSSR people. In my culture, if you deceive somebody, you are not smart, you are just dishonest. But I read other people writing that in xUSSR, if you deceive somebody, it is considered smart and not dishonest. The victim deserves what happens to him.

So... Is this true? In Slavic culture, is it considered "smart" when you deceive somebody?

Come on, guys. Do toy really think that a real Russia scammer will have nothing better to do than sit here and exchange opinions with damn Amerocos-es?

Come on, guys. Do toy really think that a real Russia scammer will have nothing better to do than sit here and exchange opinions with damn Amerocos-es?

Seajay, while naturally every culture and country has it's bad apples, I cannot fathom any respectable Slav thinking it to be a sign of intelligence to deceive another.

There are bad Russians, bad Americans, bad Ukrainians, and at the same time good and decent Russians, Americans, Germans, Ukrainians....and so forth.

In the former CCCP there was the idea of beating the system. Communism caused people to find ways to beat the system because the system was corrupt and oppressive. And one certainly had to be smart to beat the system without getting caught. But even with that reality, personal morality and integrity is an integral part of the cultural makeup as well.