Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default anastasia(ua ladys)

Thia site is similar to ua ladys if you look close you will find ladies that are posted on both shame on ua for letting the ladies be on both sites. In there rules(ua lady) they do not allow ths. the site is being run by the last manager Steve Sias who was in charge of ua ladies!!!

mikey straightee

I am trying to figure out the point of this post. By all means I am not attacking you and do not take it this way. However someone recently has been going to every message board about Russian Women and making comments about UA Lady.

I do not see the issue with the ladies being on more then one site. 90% of ladies are on more then one site. Agencies all work with more then one website and this does not make it a scam or anything.

If you have a problem with UA Lady then please tell of your experience and what happened with detail and facts and provide all info you have to prove your case. But the fact that ladies are listed on more then one website I do not even understand why you felt the need to write this and share with the world. This is not a crime.
    Please give full story as to why you have issues with this company. I think this would be more important to all reading.

I am trying to figure out the point of this post. By all means I am not attacking you and do not take it this way. However someone recently has been going to every message board about Russian Women and making comments about UA Lady.

I do not see the issue with the ladies being on more then one site. 90% of ladies are on more then one site. Agencies all work with more then one website and this does not make it a scam or anything.

If you have a problem with UA Lady then please tell of your experience and what happened with detail and facts and provide all info you have to prove your case. But the fact that ladies are listed on more then one website I do not even understand why you felt the need to write this and share with the world. This is not a crime.
    Please give full story as to why you have issues with this company. I think this would be more important to all reading.

Don't bother with that or any other agency.

Don't bother with that or any other agency.

To admin arl
    I was letting people now that ua lady.com was not followimg the rules they had set for the ladies. In fact if you go to the website to ladies then to ladies rules it is against there rules to do this see below. I have asked ua ladies and they are still investigating!!! I do not think it would take this long since the internet will show you with only one click that there are ladies on both sites. which according to there rules and they told me themseves this is not happening.

from ua lady website: 9. You will remove membership(s) from any other dating sites. If you do not remove your profiles your membership will be cancelled

mikey straightee

To admin arl
    I was letting people now that ua lady.com was not followimg the rules they had set for the ladies. In fact if you go to the website to ladies then to ladies rules it is against there rules to do this see below. I have asked ua ladies and they are still investigating!!! I do not think it would take this long since the internet will show you with only one click that there are ladies on both sites. which according to there rules and they told me themseves this is not happening.

from ua lady website: 9. You will remove membership(s) from any other dating sites. If you do not remove your profiles your membership will be cancelled

mikey straightee

Agencies and their fake profiles?.....FORGET THEM.

Agencies and their fake profiles?.....FORGET THEM.