Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I am not Italian. Not sure where that came from.

I am well aware of some of the 'unrest' in Paris and other places. Sure, the media did a great job in pointing out the violence but chose to ignore the isolation and poverty that lead to such outbursts. That part of the story was of no interest.

As to ytour 'demographic changes' you make such an assertion based on a few news reports?. What kind of 'journalist" are you?. I mean what research have you PERSONALLY conducted to make such statements??.

Your comment about the Italian Jews was totally inappropriate and offensive. So you are saying EVERY Italian was a supporter of Mussolini and Antisemitism??.Where are the Italian versions of Auschwitz, Chelmno, Sobibor, Treblinka and Madjanek?. They were in the so called General Government of Nazi controlled Poland.

Why is it the German population GENERALLY did so little to protest against the Nazi Regime (an exception would be the protests against arresting Bishops who spoke out publicly against the Euthanasia Programmes in the PreWar years.)

Wasn't it the Italians who strung Mussolini up by the feet in Milan along with his Mistress??. The King of Italy who dismissed Mussolini?.

When did the German people show similar courage??.

The Americans knew about the existence of Auschwitz long before it was Liberated by the Red Army. They could have destroyed the railway to Birkenau but decided it wasn't a priority. They had even photographed the camp in flyovers.

The British turned fleeing Jewish refugees back from Palestine during the Holocaust. Britain being more concerned with the stability of its Empire.

Do you remember Rodney King??. That was a hell of a lot more recent than the 1940's my friend.

Are you really that ignorant regarding demographic changes, or just pretending?

You want links and urls, exhibiting much more trust in the Internet that myself. You can Google this one all day and read for yourself but since you don's seem to have that ability here are a few just for you my friend:

Arvind Kumar is a writer for Pravda, the Russian news organization.
    http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/6869-0/

Pro-Islam Media group: In their own words the purpose of the organization: "This website intends to provide continuous information and analysis on the most important cultural and religious changes Western Europe is experiencing."

Hmm, their own byline says what I was telling you earlier. There is a lot of information to wade thru here so just page me if you stumble across any big words you don't understand.
    http://www.euro-islam.info/spip/

The Strategy Unit is a study group primarily from the University of California at Berkley.
    http://www.strategyunit.net/category/demographics/

Peter Grier, a Washington editor for the Christian Science Monitor, is a longtime defense correspondent. http://www.afa.org/magazine/July2005/0705europe.asp

The BBC, have you heard of these guys? Okay great. "Can Germany live with Islam?"
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6506889.stm

As part of the BBCs broader series "Divided Loyalities"....There are now more than 2.5 million Turks or people of Turkish origin living in Germany, most of them the "guest-workers" and their offspring.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4086507.stm

The Brookings Institute:
    http://www.brook.edu/views/op-ed/fel...ar20030301.htm

New York Times: Growing Islamic population in Europe
    http://www.nytimes.com/cfr/internati...gewanted=print

Bach I have played games with idiots before. It is why posting research or "proof" is so useless in most discussions. However I've played your little game, so now is your move. I'd suggest you follow these two themes:
    1) Attack the links I've given you as really saying nothing. While there is a wealth of information available (Google brings up thousands), pretend that these are the only sources I could find.

2) Attack the sources themselves. You know, the BBC is biased. Pravada is anti-Muslim. The NY Times is ticked off about 911. Even the Muslims themselves aren't really dedicated Muslims, or whatever. I'm confident you can vomit out something.

Now lets look each other square in the eye. If you can challenge any statement I make, then the reverse is fair. So, what kind of research have done to counter the numbers regarding demographic changes?

If all research must be done personally, then back up your charges with the demographic studies you have conducted.

You can hide behind your own skirt with the weak excuse of "well, you brought it up first so its up to you to prove it." No, you challenged it, so ante up. Show your independent research.

Are you really that ignorant regarding demographic changes, or just pretending?

You want links and urls, exhibiting much more trust in the Internet that myself. You can Google this one all day and read for yourself but since you don's seem to have that ability here are a few just for you my friend:

Arvind Kumar is a writer for Pravda, the Russian news organization.
    http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/6869-0/

Pro-Islam Media group: In their own words the purpose of the organization: "This website intends to provide continuous information and analysis on the most important cultural and religious changes Western Europe is experiencing."

Hmm, their own byline says what I was telling you earlier. There is a lot of information to wade thru here so just page me if you stumble across any big words you don't understand.
    http://www.euro-islam.info/spip/

The Strategy Unit is a study group primarily from the University of California at Berkley.
    http://www.strategyunit.net/category/demographics/

Peter Grier, a Washington editor for the Christian Science Monitor, is a longtime defense correspondent. http://www.afa.org/magazine/July2005/0705europe.asp

The BBC, have you heard of these guys? Okay great. "Can Germany live with Islam?"
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6506889.stm

As part of the BBCs broader series "Divided Loyalities"....There are now more than 2.5 million Turks or people of Turkish origin living in Germany, most of them the "guest-workers" and their offspring.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4086507.stm

The Brookings Institute:
    http://www.brook.edu/views/op-ed/fel...ar20030301.htm

New York Times: Growing Islamic population in Europe
    http://www.nytimes.com/cfr/internati...gewanted=print

Bach I have played games with idiots before. It is why posting research or "proof" is so useless in most discussions. However I've played your little game, so now is your move. I'd suggest you follow these two themes:
    1) Attack the links I've given you as really saying nothing. While there is a wealth of information available (Google brings up thousands), pretend that these are the only sources I could find.

2) Attack the sources themselves. You know, the BBC is biased. Pravada is anti-Muslim. The NY Times is ticked off about 911. Even the Muslims themselves aren't really dedicated Muslims, or whatever. I'm confident you can vomit out something.

Now lets look each other square in the eye. If you can challenge any statement I make, then the reverse is fair. So, what kind of research have done to counter the numbers regarding demographic changes?

If all research must be done personally, then back up your charges with the demographic studies you have conducted.

You can hide behind your own skirt with the weak excuse of "well, you brought it up first so its up to you to prove it." No, you challenged it, so ante up. Show your independent research.

the problem is there: the flood of vicious alien scum exists.
    Vicious because of the crime they bring, support and pimp.
    Scum because (as official statements from many of their governments show) many (most?) of them served jail time at home, and no, it wasn't for "free speech" reasons.
    But how did the problem start?
    Why did the west make hundreds thousands civilians die as a result of the Irak embargo etc, but vicious alien scum is not stopped at borders?

Well, here you had plenty of bonanza-mongers. They said (past tense) how alien scum (well, you can't expect they send you their Von Brauns or dr.Barnaard, do you? ) would "pay for our retirements" and "take up necessary jobs we no longer are interested in"...much like grand-grandfather Carmelo emigrating from Sicily to USA in the 1890s.
    Obviously those talking like that never had relatives who emigrated or worked abroad, but when grand-grandfather Carmelo emigrated, he had no "safety net": either he became productive, or he would starve to death. The maximum one had were "mutual societies" among immigrants.
    Today alien scum is chaperoned to hospitals, gets free annuities...all for the asking.
    Productivity? Ah, that's a bourgeois concept...we have Karl Marx here...give them time for ****'s sake!
    That has a cost society starts paying NOW, hoping that one day alien scum ( whom you see sleepwalking on the streets at any hour ) might get a job...by then you get alien scum and 13 relatives of them, so costs just skyrocket...none is using a calculator for this.

Emigration is when you are wanted or not wanted home.

There are domestic accomplices: i still remember clergymen in their carnival outfit proclaiming how aliens would eventually convert to our profoud, rich catholic tradition.
    You get ten churches that close down for every new Mosque.
    Bad news: Mosques open up because someone needs their services; churches close down because NONE needs theirs. In England churchgoing decreased from 20-something percent to about seven percent in the last 20 years.
    So much for the "conversion".
    Aliens want no jew as god, whether it be Karl Marx or Jesus.
    Besides flaming display of contempt on their side towards christianity, aliens want no conversion.
    Recently criminal courts blocked the establishment of "islamic party".
    Dozens of muslim culture centres have been closed for their ties with the extremist community at large.
    Bonanza-mongers are in deep shock.
    A televised debated about the islamic party had domestic politicians (from left to right) turning from the meek, sissy christian approach of understanding to red anger and flaming accusations, as much as they understood aliens aren't going to vote either of those blowhards and the shams they stand for.
    A televised debate saw muslim women (dressed with burka) score points against a team of domestic theologians & snake oil vendors. Women wanted to "prove" the bible makes room for -and even prescribes- infibulation, stoning of adulterous women, etc. Domestic clowns turned red, blue, yellow...they tried to point out how you can't take this seriously; that literally, and how the whole thing is sort of fairy tale.
    Meanwhile, such sham principles are routinely advertised and used by aliens to gain access and impunity.

China and other countries just increased their economic potential. Discourses about Europe winning the rat race with the help of alien scum turned out to be mere rhetoric like Belle Epoque french rhetorics about how France will conquer the world drafting its african subjects.
    Europe is much poorer. In Italy 15 to 20% (and raising ) households are below poverty levels according to massaged official numbers; to make it to the official level, one must be REALLY poor.
    You have STAGGERING indebtedness, more & more with shady financial institutions (remember the 1990s financial credit crack in Albania? ).
    Used car salesmen and basement owners made profits at the expense of aliens, but that is it.
    Many unscrupulous vanity businessmen thought to bring back the good old cotton days, but we are not Tennessee in the 1840s.
    Aliens are more conscious of their "rights" than any uncle Salvatore ever was in the 1890s.
    Besides, you just can't beat China, or Vietnam, or Pakistan with domestic costs, no matter how you scramble this egg.
    Domestic business foreclose on a daily basis.
    State increases mandatory welfare contribution: it used to take 35 years of contribution into welfare schemes to get retirement; new laws brought that up to 42-45 years. Minimum retirement age increased 5 years, with more increases being debated. Laws are proposed to set a upper limit to retirement annuity to 40-50% of last wage or contribution mean ( hint: not so long ago it used to be upto 85-90% of last wage ).
    Numbers talk about 2-3 to 6+ millions aliens in Italy. Most detailed statistics from cities & villages claim about 10% alien population.
    No positive impact whatsoever, but crime soaring.
    They aren't paying for my retirement.
    In some cities mayors proposed (hear this!) to BUILD WALLS LIKE THE BERLIN WALL to "limit" the districts taken up by vicious alien scum selling dope and peddling crime.

the problem is there: the flood of vicious alien scum exists.
    Vicious because of the crime they bring, support and pimp.
    Scum because (as official statements from many of their governments show) many (most?) of them served jail time at home, and no, it wasn't for "free speech" reasons.
    But how did the problem start?
    Why did the west make hundreds thousands civilians die as a result of the Irak embargo etc, but vicious alien scum is not stopped at borders?

Well, here you had plenty of bonanza-mongers. They said (past tense) how alien scum (well, you can't expect they send you their Von Brauns or dr.Barnaard, do you? ) would "pay for our retirements" and "take up necessary jobs we no longer are interested in"...much like grand-grandfather Carmelo emigrating from Sicily to USA in the 1890s.
    Obviously those talking like that never had relatives who emigrated or worked abroad, but when grand-grandfather Carmelo emigrated, he had no "safety net": either he became productive, or he would starve to death. The maximum one had were "mutual societies" among immigrants.
    Today alien scum is chaperoned to hospitals, gets free annuities...all for the asking.
    Productivity? Ah, that's a bourgeois concept...we have Karl Marx here...give them time for ****'s sake!
    That has a cost society starts paying NOW, hoping that one day alien scum ( whom you see sleepwalking on the streets at any hour ) might get a job...by then you get alien scum and 13 relatives of them, so costs just skyrocket...none is using a calculator for this.

Emigration is when you are wanted or not wanted home.

There are domestic accomplices: i still remember clergymen in their carnival outfit proclaiming how aliens would eventually convert to our profoud, rich catholic tradition.
    You get ten churches that close down for every new Mosque.
    Bad news: Mosques open up because someone needs their services; churches close down because NONE needs theirs. In England churchgoing decreased from 20-something percent to about seven percent in the last 20 years.
    So much for the "conversion".
    Aliens want no jew as god, whether it be Karl Marx or Jesus.
    Besides flaming display of contempt on their side towards christianity, aliens want no conversion.
    Recently criminal courts blocked the establishment of "islamic party".
    Dozens of muslim culture centres have been closed for their ties with the extremist community at large.
    Bonanza-mongers are in deep shock.
    A televised debated about the islamic party had domestic politicians (from left to right) turning from the meek, sissy christian approach of understanding to red anger and flaming accusations, as much as they understood aliens aren't going to vote either of those blowhards and the shams they stand for.
    A televised debate saw muslim women (dressed with burka) score points against a team of domestic theologians & snake oil vendors. Women wanted to "prove" the bible makes room for -and even prescribes- infibulation, stoning of adulterous women, etc. Domestic clowns turned red, blue, yellow...they tried to point out how you can't take this seriously; that literally, and how the whole thing is sort of fairy tale.
    Meanwhile, such sham principles are routinely advertised and used by aliens to gain access and impunity.

China and other countries just increased their economic potential. Discourses about Europe winning the rat race with the help of alien scum turned out to be mere rhetoric like Belle Epoque french rhetorics about how France will conquer the world drafting its african subjects.
    Europe is much poorer. In Italy 15 to 20% (and raising ) households are below poverty levels according to massaged official numbers; to make it to the official level, one must be REALLY poor.
    You have STAGGERING indebtedness, more & more with shady financial institutions (remember the 1990s financial credit crack in Albania? ).
    Used car salesmen and basement owners made profits at the expense of aliens, but that is it.
    Many unscrupulous vanity businessmen thought to bring back the good old cotton days, but we are not Tennessee in the 1840s.
    Aliens are more conscious of their "rights" than any uncle Salvatore ever was in the 1890s.
    Besides, you just can't beat China, or Vietnam, or Pakistan with domestic costs, no matter how you scramble this egg.
    Domestic business foreclose on a daily basis.
    State increases mandatory welfare contribution: it used to take 35 years of contribution into welfare schemes to get retirement; new laws brought that up to 42-45 years. Minimum retirement age increased 5 years, with more increases being debated. Laws are proposed to set a upper limit to retirement annuity to 40-50% of last wage or contribution mean ( hint: not so long ago it used to be upto 85-90% of last wage ).
    Numbers talk about 2-3 to 6+ millions aliens in Italy. Most detailed statistics from cities & villages claim about 10% alien population.
    No positive impact whatsoever, but crime soaring.
    They aren't paying for my retirement.
    In some cities mayors proposed (hear this!) to BUILD WALLS LIKE THE BERLIN WALL to "limit" the districts taken up by vicious alien scum selling dope and peddling crime.

You are obviously under considerable strain since you feel inclined to lower yourself to insults. Sorry, but I'll let your efforts speak for themselves.

You claim to be the Journalist and therefore youshould be keenly aware of the responsibilities of being a journalist.

It is a journalists responsibility to check and verify the information he quotes as fact. What you post as sources may/may not be fine however YOU have not claimed to have verified to be true and accurate the content of each source. You are merely using other opinions as your own.

It is not they who are participating in this forum.....it is YOU.

I have never claimed as you have, to be a journalist. You still provide no evidence to show that you are in fact a professioinal journalist eligible for full membership to your local/regional authority.

You are obviously under considerable strain since you feel inclined to lower yourself to insults. Sorry, but I'll let your efforts speak for themselves.

You claim to be the Journalist and therefore youshould be keenly aware of the responsibilities of being a journalist.

It is a journalists responsibility to check and verify the information he quotes as fact. What you post as sources may/may not be fine however YOU have not claimed to have verified to be true and accurate the content of each source. You are merely using other opinions as your own.

It is not they who are participating in this forum.....it is YOU.

I have never claimed as you have, to be a journalist. You still provide no evidence to show that you are in fact a professioinal journalist eligible for full membership to your local/regional authority.

"eligible for membership in local or regional authority?"

Where the heck do you live? Fortunately America is not a communist country and the government does not get a say in my credentials. My work, whether good or bad, is accepted or rejected by the organizations who find it necessary to employ me and the listeners to whatever those organizations find fit to broadcast or print.

Media assignments in the FSU were, and still are, established under the same protocols as diplomats. (I lay no claim to being a diplomat. Only the process of foreign accreditation is similar.) The news organizatons themselves are accredited and then those organizations may assign journalists as they see fit. This is the procedure around most of the world.

I've said it before and will say it again, I simply have no reason to prove to you that I am James Bond or Bill Clinton or anyone else. (I'm none of the above.) I didn't ask for you to give your personal info in order to have an opinion or to post some information of which you have knowledge. I will not reveal mine either. Accept it bach. Grow up and get on with life.

"eligible for membership in local or regional authority?"

Where the heck do you live? Fortunately America is not a communist country and the government does not get a say in my credentials. My work, whether good or bad, is accepted or rejected by the organizations who find it necessary to employ me and the listeners to whatever those organizations find fit to broadcast or print.

Media assignments in the FSU were, and still are, established under the same protocols as diplomats. (I lay no claim to being a diplomat. Only the process of foreign accreditation is similar.) The news organizatons themselves are accredited and then those organizations may assign journalists as they see fit. This is the procedure around most of the world.

I've said it before and will say it again, I simply have no reason to prove to you that I am James Bond or Bill Clinton or anyone else. (I'm none of the above.) I didn't ask for you to give your personal info in order to have an opinion or to post some information of which you have knowledge. I will not reveal mine either. Accept it bach. Grow up and get on with life.

Bach: Insults? Better read your own posts.

As so personally checking each and every source listed, I'm not in the habit of questioning the fine professionals at the BBC. Nor have I swam into the hornets nest of pro-Islam media group to see if they are telling the truth either. I don't need to. My last flight to Amsterdam already gave me visual re-confirmation of what I had already observed on previous trips there and other destinations. You don't need the BBC to point out the obvious.

Just ask your buddy Ham. I think he already gave a fair accurate description of the problem as he sees it earlier today on this forum. Are you questioning him too?

Okay, you and I are going to call a truce. I'm going to play on your team now. Yep, I'm painting your name on my jersey as we speak.

Regarding the reference to outside stories or sources, you said: "It is not they who are participating in this forum.....it is YOU."

Got it babe, I'm with ya.

Next time someone else brings up a story of anyone else being scammed, etc, if they have not done a full and complete investigation (apparently with the local and regional authorities no less), together we will jump all over them! Deal?! I'm on your team now baby. Let's rock.