Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bach: Insults? Better read your own posts.

As so personally checking each and every source listed, I'm not in the habit of questioning the fine professionals at the BBC. Nor have I swam into the hornets nest of pro-Islam media group to see if they are telling the truth either. I don't need to. My last flight to Amsterdam already gave me visual re-confirmation of what I had already observed on previous trips there and other destinations. You don't need the BBC to point out the obvious.

Just ask your buddy Ham. I think he already gave a fair accurate description of the problem as he sees it earlier today on this forum. Are you questioning him too?

Okay, you and I are going to call a truce. I'm going to play on your team now. Yep, I'm painting your name on my jersey as we speak.

Regarding the reference to outside stories or sources, you said: "It is not they who are participating in this forum.....it is YOU."

Got it babe, I'm with ya.

Next time someone else brings up a story of anyone else being scammed, etc, if they have not done a full and complete investigation (apparently with the local and regional authorities no less), together we will jump all over them! Deal?! I'm on your team now baby. Let's rock.

[quote]Originally posted by cooldadman
    I've said it before and will say it again, I simply have no reason to prove to you that I am James Bond or Bill Clinton or anyone else. (I'm none of the above.)

Who said anything aboyt Bond, Clinton, etc?.

However coming to this forum, telling us you are a journalist who has compiled an extensive collection of personal writings on Russian Life and culture but then being unwilling or more likely unable to produce such material when requested remains highly suspect.

You have made those claims but REFUSE to back them with evidence. SnakeOil salesman comes to mind.

Why would it be necessary for me to provide such information in order to have an opinion?. Unlike yourself, I MAKE NO CLAIMS regarding qualification or expertise on the topic under discussion.

Again you resort to insults. It seems you have found yourself in a corner and know nno other way of extricating yourself. It is yourself that is in need of maturing, not I.

[quote]Originally posted by cooldadman
    I've said it before and will say it again, I simply have no reason to prove to you that I am James Bond or Bill Clinton or anyone else. (I'm none of the above.)

Who said anything aboyt Bond, Clinton, etc?.

However coming to this forum, telling us you are a journalist who has compiled an extensive collection of personal writings on Russian Life and culture but then being unwilling or more likely unable to produce such material when requested remains highly suspect.

You have made those claims but REFUSE to back them with evidence. SnakeOil salesman comes to mind.

Why would it be necessary for me to provide such information in order to have an opinion?. Unlike yourself, I MAKE NO CLAIMS regarding qualification or expertise on the topic under discussion.

Again you resort to insults. It seems you have found yourself in a corner and know nno other way of extricating yourself. It is yourself that is in need of maturing, not I.

[}]Here you are at last! You all deserve 10 Godwin points.

[}]Here you are at last! You all deserve 10 Godwin points.

Truce it is.

Truce it is.

quote:Originally posted by bach1685

I am not Italian. Not sure where that came from.

I am well aware of some of the 'unrest' in Paris and other places. Sure, the media did a great job in pointing out the violence but chose to ignore the isolation and poverty that lead to such outbursts. That part of the story was of no interest.

As to ytour 'demographic changes' you make such an assertion based on a few news reports?. What kind of 'journalist" are you?. I mean what research have you PERSONALLY conducted to make such statements??.

Your comment about the Italian Jews was totally inappropriate and offensive. So you are saying EVERY Italian was a supporter of Mussolini and Antisemitism??.Where are the Italian versions of Auschwitz, Chelmno, Sobibor, Treblinka and Madjanek?. They were in the so called General Government of Nazi controlled Poland.

Why is it the German population GENERALLY did so little to protest against the Nazi Regime (an exception would be the protests against arresting Bishops who spoke out publicly against the Euthanasia Programmes in the PreWar years.)

Wasn't it the Italians who strung Mussolini up by the feet in Milan along with his Mistress??. The King of Italy who dismissed Mussolini?.

When did the German people show similar courage??.

The Americans knew about the existence of Auschwitz long before it was Liberated by the Red Army. They could have destroyed the railway to Birkenau but decided it wasn't a priority. They had even photographed the camp in flyovers.

The British turned fleeing Jewish refugees back from Palestine during the Holocaust. Britain being more concerned with the stability of its Empire.

Do you remember Rodney King??. That was a hell of a lot more recent than the 1940's my friend.
    The reason why the German people objected so little was because of the dreaded 'weimar republic'in the 1930's where people suffered terrible economic conditions and hardship, they gave Hitler a chance simply because he offered something different, in their view at the time , it could not be worse than the 'weimar republic' of the past eight years , and yes Benito Mussolini and his wife/girlfriend were hung upside down in Milan, and dont forget about Bergen-Belsen, and i remember Rodney King bashing (by numerous , gutless cops, who got their facts wrong)it was shameful and disgusting..Jo Blo

quote:Originally posted by bach1685

I am not Italian. Not sure where that came from.

I am well aware of some of the 'unrest' in Paris and other places. Sure, the media did a great job in pointing out the violence but chose to ignore the isolation and poverty that lead to such outbursts. That part of the story was of no interest.

As to ytour 'demographic changes' you make such an assertion based on a few news reports?. What kind of 'journalist" are you?. I mean what research have you PERSONALLY conducted to make such statements??.

Your comment about the Italian Jews was totally inappropriate and offensive. So you are saying EVERY Italian was a supporter of Mussolini and Antisemitism??.Where are the Italian versions of Auschwitz, Chelmno, Sobibor, Treblinka and Madjanek?. They were in the so called General Government of Nazi controlled Poland.

Why is it the German population GENERALLY did so little to protest against the Nazi Regime (an exception would be the protests against arresting Bishops who spoke out publicly against the Euthanasia Programmes in the PreWar years.)

Wasn't it the Italians who strung Mussolini up by the feet in Milan along with his Mistress??. The King of Italy who dismissed Mussolini?.

When did the German people show similar courage??.

The Americans knew about the existence of Auschwitz long before it was Liberated by the Red Army. They could have destroyed the railway to Birkenau but decided it wasn't a priority. They had even photographed the camp in flyovers.

The British turned fleeing Jewish refugees back from Palestine during the Holocaust. Britain being more concerned with the stability of its Empire.

Do you remember Rodney King??. That was a hell of a lot more recent than the 1940's my friend.
    The reason why the German people objected so little was because of the dreaded 'weimar republic'in the 1930's where people suffered terrible economic conditions and hardship, they gave Hitler a chance simply because he offered something different, in their view at the time , it could not be worse than the 'weimar republic' of the past eight years , and yes Benito Mussolini and his wife/girlfriend were hung upside down in Milan, and dont forget about Bergen-Belsen, and i remember Rodney King bashing (by numerous , gutless cops, who got their facts wrong)it was shameful and disgusting..Jo Blo

quote:The reason why the German people objected so little
    Face it.
    In recent times the Bush-Blair comedy duo LIED (and admitted to it although casting blame upon "misinformed" secret services ) about "mass destruction weapons", nowhere to be found even by repeated UN inspections led by americans.
    The lie was eventually uncovered and they themselves admitted to it.
    The lie...or massaged truth or half-truth or whatever...was used to invade other countries (Irak, Afghanistan etc ).
    Hitler used the same method.
    But i see no rebellion against the comedy duo: did you?
    Of course you have "the other party" pushing an antiwar agenda, same as there were struggles among fascists too.
    But i see no rebellion.