Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Where's Elena G.?

Hey, anyone ever hear what happened to Elena G? 1586. I think she played a lot of us. I just whis I had come accross this website long before I did. Seeing her name all over the place made me laugh. I couldn't believe I fell for her story. Just wonder what happened. Who's she playing now?

I am right here.

I am right here.

You can't be the right Elena G. Or you worked your way over from the Ukraine in an awful hurry

You can't be the right Elena G. Or you worked your way over from the Ukraine in an awful hurry

Maybe a different Elena G

Maybe a different Elena G

I have been to Kharkov and I have seen elena 1586 that u talk about. She is very busy with working finding a husband[)] (pro.dater or call-girl, I guess it depends on which country you come from) is a very busy lifestyle. I didn't get a chance to date her myself she was busy with another john. The waitresses in the Kharkov Hotel know her by name and they don't like her or her endless train of men that she brings in. They will tell you all about her all I have to do is ask. I will write more about my adventure with auladys in the main forum when I get a chance

quote:Originally posted by sk8er

I have been to Kharkov and I have seen elena 1586 that u talk about. She is very busy with working finding a husband[)] (pro.dater or call-girl, I guess it depends on which country you come from) is a very busy lifestyle. I didn't get a chance to date her myself she was busy with another john. The waitresses in the Kharkov Hotel know her by name and they don't like her or her endless train of men that she brings in. They will tell you all about her all I have to do is ask. I will write more about my adventure with auladys in the main forum when I get a chance
    Hi Sk8er,
    I'm interested to have any information about some ladies that you meet in Ukraine or have acquaintance with Ualays. About Elena L id 2679 from Kherson and Julie R id 7087 from Zaporozhie. They are suppose to be single...
    Morgoth

You can now find Elena G. and other UAladys on Datemefree or NatashaClub! The strong arm tatics of UAladys towards the girls is weakening even to to ones that work for them as office managers like Elena[8][xx(][xx(][xx(]