Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You can now find Elena G. and other UAladys on Datemefree or NatashaClub! The strong arm tatics of UAladys towards the girls is weakening even to to ones that work for them as office managers like Elena[8][xx(][xx(][xx(]

quote:Originally posted by sk8er

You can now find Elena G. and other UAladys on Datemefree or NatashaClub! The strong arm tatics of UAladys towards the girls is weakening even to to ones that work for them as office managers like Elena[8][xx(][xx(][xx(]
    You know what? It kind of makes me question one thing. I just went to that NatashaClub website and what I can see is a bunch of half naked girls. I cannot believe that those girls are as sincere as they say. I mean, if they were really looking for marriage, then, it would not be necessary to have their pictures taken when they are half naked. What do you guys think about it? I mean, say she wanted to find a guy for a one night stand. Then, no problem, those pictures are really cool. But, they are looking for husbands, no?! That makes me wonder...

Cheers!

quote:Originally posted by sk8er

You know what? It kind of makes me question one thing. I just went to that NatashaClub website and what I can see is a bunch of half naked girls. I cannot believe that those girls are as sincere as they say. I mean, if they were really looking for marriage, then, it would not be necessary to have their pictures taken when they are half naked. What do you guys think about it? I mean, say she wanted to find a guy for a one night stand. Then, no problem, those pictures are really cool. But, they are looking for husbands, no?! That makes me wonder...

Cheers!