Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default I can help to check your girlfriend in Ukraine

If you want to know full information about your girlfriend from Ukraine I can help you. If you want to be sure that your girlfriend is real, ask me please.
    I can check the girls all over Ukraine: Lugansk (Luhansk), Kiev, Donetsk, Dnepropetrovsk, Kharkov, Crimea, Odessa, Sumy, Poltava, Zaporozhye, Simferopol, Kherson, Nikolaev, Kirovograd, Cherkasy, Chernigov, Vinnitsa, Zhitomir, Chernovtsy, Khmelnitskiy, Rovno, Ivano-Frankovsk, Ternopol, Lutsk, Lvov, Uzhgorod etc. If you have any questions, I?ll try to answer all of them.

NO THANKS.

NO THANKS.

Hello, im a 42/male from Calif.
    Ive become emotionally attatched to a woman from Odessa.
    She works for an online live chat.
    I really hate to think that she is a scammer, but how do i know for sure? Anyway , she hasnt pressured me for anything, i told her i would love to visit sometime soon.
    My problem is , maybe i have too much time on my hands because i have emailed her after i voluntarily sent her a gift, to let her know that its on its way.
    It takes forever to receive a response from her.
    I dont know if she has her computer at home, or does she work for an agency , or what???
    So anyway, Katya Gordeeva is her name,
    Dobrovolskogo Str is the address she gave me.
    Is she good or is she bad??
    I must go now
    Thank You
    Darren

I really hate to think that she is a scammer, but how do i know for sure? Anyway , she hasnt pressured me for anything, i told her i would love to visit sometime soon.
    My problem is , maybe i have too much time on my hands because i have emailed her after i voluntarily sent her a gift, to let her know that its on its way.
    I dont know if she has her computer at home, or does she work for an agency , or what???
    I must go now
    Thank You
    Darren

quote:Originally posted by califlv

I must go now
    Thank You
    Darren
    Hi darren,
    I Live the same problem with my sweety in Kherson. I live in Canada and my work take a lots of my time. I made five trips in ukraine in the last two years. I know there is some investigators in Ukraine who can do a research or to ''spy'' your girlfriend. As for me, I had some bad experience in Odessa and I have some mistrust about people in this city. I don't know if the guy named PSS over there can be trustful but for me, I have a friend, she is a manager of a dating agency in Nikolaev and a very trusful lady, maybe she can do something, Nikolaev is not far away from Odessa. About two hours. If your girlfriend is a member of a n agency, be sure of the legit of this agency. There is web sites with the name and photos of scamming ladies. Do a search, you can have good or bad surprises.....
    Morgoth

quote:Originally posted by califlv

I must go now
    Thank You
    Darren
    Hi darren,
    I Live the same problem with my sweety in Kherson. I live in Canada and my work take a lots of my time. I made five trips in ukraine in the last two years. I know there is some investigators in Ukraine who can do a research or to ''spy'' your girlfriend. As for me, I had some bad experience in Odessa and I have some mistrust about people in this city. I don't know if the guy named PSS over there can be trustful but for me, I have a friend, she is a manager of a dating agency in Nikolaev and a very trusful lady, maybe she can do something, Nikolaev is not far away from Odessa. About two hours. If your girlfriend is a member of a n agency, be sure of the legit of this agency. There is web sites with the name and photos of scamming ladies. Do a search, you can have good or bad surprises.....
    Morgoth

BEWARE!
    If one reads around MOB forums, it appears as if a number of "FSU investigators" or other background check providers online have been busted for their inconsistent or else fraudulent services.
    Even some of the most "established" charachters ( forget about small-time scammers who ask you to wire money and then disappear ) are somewhat shady: multiple identities or contested identities; no walk-in facilities; mystery business practices; mixed reviews leaning on the bad side, whatever.
    As a plus, some claim it is "impossible" to run a proper "investigation" business in the open in some FSU countries, due to some "law" ( again: other say this isn't true ).
    So it could just be another scheme to extract money from gullible people.
    Buyer beware.

BEWARE!
    If one reads around MOB forums, it appears as if a number of "FSU investigators" or other background check providers online have been busted for their inconsistent or else fraudulent services.
    Even some of the most "established" charachters ( forget about small-time scammers who ask you to wire money and then disappear ) are somewhat shady: multiple identities or contested identities; no walk-in facilities; mystery business practices; mixed reviews leaning on the bad side, whatever.
    As a plus, some claim it is "impossible" to run a proper "investigation" business in the open in some FSU countries, due to some "law" ( again: other say this isn't true ).
    So it could just be another scheme to extract money from gullible people.
    Buyer beware.

quote:Originally posted by ham
    Even some of the most "established" charachters ( forget about small-time scammers who ask you to wire money and then disappear ) are somewhat shady: multiple identities or contested identities; no walk-in facilities;
    Maybe their own security is a problem? If you cross the paths with a scam ring run by Chechens (there is at least one in Yoshkar-Ola) and they lose $5000 or so potential money, for example, guess what they can walk in, too.

As long as they (PIs) are easy to reach by phone, and can arrange a personal meeting if necessary, I would not hold "no walk-in facilities" against them.

quote:Originally posted by ham
    mystery business practices;
    That has to do done sometimes because the investigators do not always manage to follow the letter of the law to every "t." They won't put in writing everything they do, because some smart clients forward their entire report to the girl.

quote:Originally posted by hammixed reviews leaning on the bad side, whatever.
    THAT is a problem. However, those mixed reviews can be an inaccurate representation of the agency's work overall. Most people who receive great service rarely publish any reviews (also, many don't want anyone to know that they used the detective at all). It is the ones that do feel like they been scammed that will go to every possible forum and write something nasty. So, the reviews "leaning on the bad side" does not mean that it is the accurate % of clients reporting their good and bad experiences. I personally do not know of any bad reviews about myself, but I am sure that there are a couple, simply because we have had disastorous investigations a few times in the past few years.

quote:Originally posted by hamAs a plus, some claim it is "impossible" to run a proper "investigation" business in the open in some FSU countries, due to some "law" ( again: other say this isn't true ).
    And both are right. It is just what exactly one considers "proper" that they probably disagree on. In Ukraine, pretty much all private investigations are not legal and the investigators are still working, but they are limited in the number of services they can offer (of course, if they make a deal with the local LE employees to do the work that they can't do themselves, the problem is solved but the price goes up). In Russia, the private investigations are borderline legal, because the federal law about private investigators allows certain things but the Constitution prohibits them. Both laws are currently in effect, and until the new law is passed, the investigators work by the old law. If there is a legal dispute, the judge can use either of the laws to make a ruling.