Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Was it my company? I don't think so, since I don't think that I would ever offer a "thorough ID check" for $30, I don't think it is even possible.

What am I saying? RD wasn't even around in 2000. So, never mind. Who was it? If you don't mind disclosing, of course.

What am I saying? RD wasn't even around in 2000. So, never mind. Who was it? If you don't mind disclosing, of course.

can't possibly remember.
    It was a US provider offering checks of US citizens.

quote:Originally posted by Morgoth

quote:Originally posted by califlv

Hello, im a 42/male from Calif.
    Ive become emotionally attatched to a woman from Odessa.
    She works for an online live chat.
    I really hate to think that she is a scammer, but how do i know for sure? Anyway , she hasnt pressured me for anything, i told her i would love to visit sometime soon.
    My problem is , maybe i have too much time on my hands because i have emailed her after i voluntarily sent her a gift, to let her know that its on its way.
    It takes forever to receive a response from her.
    I dont know if she has her computer at home, or does she work for an agency , or what???
    So anyway, Katya Gordeeva is her name,
    Dobrovolskogo Str is the address she gave me.
    Is she good or is she bad??
    I must go now
    Thank You
    Darren
    Hi darren,
    I Live the same problem with my sweety in Kherson. I live in Canada and my work take a lots of my time. I made five trips in ukraine in the last two years. I know there is some investigators in Ukraine who can do a research or to ''spy'' your girlfriend. As for me, I had some bad experience in Odessa and I have some mistrust about people in this city. I don't know if the guy named PSS over there can be trustful but for me, I have a friend, she is a manager of a dating agency in Nikolaev and a very trusful lady, maybe she can do something, Nikolaev is not far away from Odessa. About two hours. If your girlfriend is a member of a n agency, be sure of the legit of this agency. There is web sites with the name and photos of scamming ladies. Do a search, you can have good or bad surprises.....
    Morgoth
    thanks Morgoth for the response
    I have a tendency to fall in love too quick.
    Its a damn shame the women I fall for are so far away.
    This girl seems very genuine and honest with me.
    But its killin me that im in California, and shes in Ukraine.
    She has emailed several times since I posted this.
    Hasnt asked me for $ , and would really like for me to come visit.
    She did mention that it was hard to get a visa for her.
    Maybe I will take a step back and lower my expectations.
    If she wants to build a relationship with me, she will come forward.
    I thank you again for your help.
    ps.. I have checked tons of women scammers, so far so good.
    one thing that scared me , there was one who lived very very close to her that was a scammer. oh well, your next door neighbor could be a pediphile and youd never know. Thanks Again

quote:Originally posted by Morgoth

Hello, im a 42/male from Calif.
    Ive become emotionally attatched to a woman from Odessa.
    She works for an online live chat.
    I really hate to think that she is a scammer, but how do i know for sure? Anyway , she hasnt pressured me for anything, i told her i would love to visit sometime soon.
    My problem is , maybe i have too much time on my hands because i have emailed her after i voluntarily sent her a gift, to let her know that its on its way.
    It takes forever to receive a response from her.
    I dont know if she has her computer at home, or does she work for an agency , or what???
    So anyway, Katya Gordeeva is her name,
    Dobrovolskogo Str is the address she gave me.
    Is she good or is she bad??
    I must go now
    Thank You
    Darren
    Hi darren,
    I Live the same problem with my sweety in Kherson. I live in Canada and my work take a lots of my time. I made five trips in ukraine in the last two years. I know there is some investigators in Ukraine who can do a research or to ''spy'' your girlfriend. As for me, I had some bad experience in Odessa and I have some mistrust about people in this city. I don't know if the guy named PSS over there can be trustful but for me, I have a friend, she is a manager of a dating agency in Nikolaev and a very trusful lady, maybe she can do something, Nikolaev is not far away from Odessa. About two hours. If your girlfriend is a member of a n agency, be sure of the legit of this agency. There is web sites with the name and photos of scamming ladies. Do a search, you can have good or bad surprises.....
    Morgoth
    thanks Morgoth for the response
    I have a tendency to fall in love too quick.
    Its a damn shame the women I fall for are so far away.
    This girl seems very genuine and honest with me.
    But its killin me that im in California, and shes in Ukraine.
    She has emailed several times since I posted this.
    Hasnt asked me for $ , and would really like for me to come visit.
    She did mention that it was hard to get a visa for her.
    Maybe I will take a step back and lower my expectations.
    If she wants to build a relationship with me, she will come forward.
    I thank you again for your help.
    ps.. I have checked tons of women scammers, so far so good.
    one thing that scared me , there was one who lived very very close to her that was a scammer. oh well, your next door neighbor could be a pediphile and youd never know. Thanks Again
    Hi Califlv
    When I was in Ukraine, in Odessa, (beware to taxi drivers, they are thieves) I used the help of a translator, her name is Elena (or Lena, Badrugina) she wanted to date with me but I refused, she asking me to buy things for her but I refused. She become upset. I still have photos of her. I just hope we are not talking about the same girl? I wanted to work in Ukraine for a while, (I'm a social worker and psychotherapist) to be more available for my sweety in Kherson for a while but I'm still looking for that. I give you my email if you want the photos of the crazy translator in Odessa, compare to your girlfriend. ulric36@hotmail.com or ulric.clermont@quebecemail.com Hope it can help you.
    Morgoth.

quote:If you want to know full information about your girlfriend from Ukraine I can help you. If you want to be sure that your girlfriend is real, ask me please.
    Beware. This looks like a scam. It is just a way to get his hooks into you, get your email, get your trust, spend your money on his "investigation", steer you towards a better girl of his choosing, and get his kickback from her too.

If you really have contacted a good russian girl, he will have the power to blackmail her because a few words from him determines if you spend thousands of dollars on her and bring her to the USA, or you drop her.

In the USA, Background Check & Search includes Current phone number, address, address history for 30 years, age, birthdates, household members, relatives, associates, property ownership, lawsuits, marriage, divorce, criminal records check, sex offenders, terrorist watch, bankruptcy, tax liens, etc. I don't know what it costs, maybe $40.

They do not have anything like that information available to the public in russia. Only the secret police and the russian government has information like that.

It's in some ways a jungle there, and you can't prepare 100% for it.

Authorities do not always work together, individual officials work sometimes with the law and sometimes outside it.

The ukranians themselves often have to pull strings to get anything done.

We westeners are spoiled by having a certain measure of general rules administrated by central authorities. If you try that in UA, you'll be met with a shrug. But I believe, that it's getter slightly better eventually. UA strongly wants to join EU (the european union, so they simply have to clean up the corruption.

OK. That is interesting...how can you help? What kind of information do you need? How do you get paid? Do you have references and any kind of warranty? Who are you?

Thanks,

Lasater [:0]

Granted, I met her here, but I trust elenag and her company. I've used her in the past and was satisfied with the results of her work, although not necessarily happy to learn the girl I was writing to at the time was a scammer.

Only one problem with R/D is that Elena is working on her Masters Degree, I believe, and has turned much of the work load over to her assistant. I suppose her assistant is qualified though.

Train returns