Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Yep, I would not trust them either. The first question is: let's say I pay the money to have a background check made. What kind of information will they be able to provide about a girl? I am from the Ukraine and in our country we don't have such a service whatsoever. I have never heard of any companies doing things like that. The only way to check a person is through a passport desk, or say a police office. But they will not have any other than a person's full name, whether she is married or not and her age. That is pretty much it. And the guy is saying that he is going to be able to tell whether she is "real or not". What the hell does that mean??!! She IS going to be real for sure, but they still would not be able to tell you if she is really interested in you or just playing some sort of games. I guess you guys will agree with me about it. So, sounds like a bull***. Plus, it is funny that you guys tell the names of the girls you are writing. Do you think those people are so kind and going to give you that information for free? It is all about money of course.

quote:Originally posted by ham

BEWARE!
    If one reads around MOB forums, it appears as if a number of "FSU investigators" or other background check providers online have been busted for their inconsistent or else fraudulent services.
    Even some of the most "established" charachters ( forget about small-time scammers who ask you to wire money and then disappear ) are somewhat shady: multiple identities or contested identities; no walk-in facilities; mystery business practices; mixed reviews leaning on the bad side, whatever.
    As a plus, some claim it is "impossible" to run a proper "investigation" business in the open in some FSU countries, due to some "law" ( again: other say this isn't true ).
    So it could just be another scheme to extract money from gullible people.
    Buyer beware.
    Cheers!

Yep, I would not trust them either. The first question is: let's say I pay the money to have a background check made. What kind of information will they be able to provide about a girl? I am from the Ukraine and in our country we don't have such a service whatsoever. I have never heard of any companies doing things like that. The only way to check a person is through a passport desk, or say a police office. But they will not have any other than a person's full name, whether she is married or not and her age. That is pretty much it. And the guy is saying that he is going to be able to tell whether she is "real or not". What the hell does that mean??!! She IS going to be real for sure, but they still would not be able to tell you if she is really interested in you or just playing some sort of games. I guess you guys will agree with me about it. So, sounds like a bull***. Plus, it is funny that you guys tell the names of the girls you are writing. Do you think those people are so kind and going to give you that information for free? It is all about money of course.

quote:Originally posted by ham

BEWARE!
    If one reads around MOB forums, it appears as if a number of "FSU investigators" or other background check providers online have been busted for their inconsistent or else fraudulent services.
    Even some of the most "established" charachters ( forget about small-time scammers who ask you to wire money and then disappear ) are somewhat shady: multiple identities or contested identities; no walk-in facilities; mystery business practices; mixed reviews leaning on the bad side, whatever.
    As a plus, some claim it is "impossible" to run a proper "investigation" business in the open in some FSU countries, due to some "law" ( again: other say this isn't true ).
    So it could just be another scheme to extract money from gullible people.
    Buyer beware.
    Cheers!

David, I have come out of a self-imposed semi-retirement just to tell you that it would appear to those with any reasonable level of intelligence, and certainly for someone like me who is smarter than the average bear, that you yourself are currently in the process of fertilizing this forum and its various threads with a high degree of low level, low brow, low grade advertising.
    Please, if you would, tell me and anyone else here exactly why we should even bother to consider your posts to be any more truthful than any other scam agency that has ventured here into the shark pool only to have been chewed up and spit back out by people who are much... MUCH smarter than you?
    BUUURRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Go to any online travel agency to book your flight yourself and really save some cash. If you are having trouble with the internal flights, try the Aero-Svit site, or Kiyavia. Check the domestic timetables first, because flights generally run daily at the same time, except for limited flights on weekends. Then you can work your international flights around their domestic schedule.[8D]

Train returns

David, I have come out of a self-imposed semi-retirement just to tell you that it would appear to those with any reasonable level of intelligence, and certainly for someone like me who is smarter than the average bear, that you yourself are currently in the process of fertilizing this forum and its various threads with a high degree of low level, low brow, low grade advertising.
    Please, if you would, tell me and anyone else here exactly why we should even bother to consider your posts to be any more truthful than any other scam agency that has ventured here into the shark pool only to have been chewed up and spit back out by people who are much... MUCH smarter than you?
    BUUURRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Go to any online travel agency to book your flight yourself and really save some cash. If you are having trouble with the internal flights, try the Aero-Svit site, or Kiyavia. Check the domestic timetables first, because flights generally run daily at the same time, except for limited flights on weekends. Then you can work your international flights around their domestic schedule.[8D]

Train returns