Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default LATEST NIGERIAN SCAM

ANY ONE RECOGNISE THIS HOW ABOUT THE PHOTOS ANYONE GET THESE
    HOWARD
    Hello,

I want older men cause most younger men are just online for sex and other i want someone who have expericence of life that can treat me well...

I will tell you a little about myself..My Real Name is Lauren Williams... i am 26 years,from Arizona,Scottsdale,i am living alone,i am studying for my Masters Degree....i am the only daughter of the family,my parent got married to each in the state....i am happy i have a wonderful parent like my parent but unfortunately i lost my parent years ago in a car wreck and it sucks..its so painful Because i was unable to let them feel my impact before thay died...Right now i am studying(Economics) in Nigeria preciselly ..this is my first time to travel to Nigeria and i dont really know much about this environment but i am so adaptive so i get used to alot of things so easily and i get to understand how things are been done in the environrnment too as well...i have just started my career on it and its really my dream and i seek a man who will surport my dream...i just got to africa like 8 months ago and on planing to get back to the state soon..to complete my dream and career..it has really been a dream come true for me to become a Economist and i have commited all my time and all i have into this career and i hope it leads to a very great futurefor me ,i am a very sincere and honest person,iam Caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendlly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that speical person and i realy am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality...i would realy like to get to know alot about you and learn somethings with you cause you seems to be kind of ready in getting to know my kind of person and hopefull we can meet in person soon..with time we will get to know each others feelings, motives and intensions towards each other and it will help us grow knowing each other and trusting each other..i am looking for Honest,God fearing,loyal,trusthworthy and intelligent person..i am looking for something long term relationship.Because i have been hurt by men before and i dont want to be hurt again neither do i want to be single again..i am looking for a life companion to share love with...
    Well i will await your reply and i will try and email you back asap.

Love to hear back from you
    Lauren

WELL HERE IT IS GUYS JUST WHAT I EXPECTED OF COURSE I EMAILED BACK AND TOLD THIS PERSON THE CHECK WAS IN THE MAIL. I TRIED TO POST A PHOTO BUT I COULDNT GET IT COPY HERE
    HOWARD

Hello Husband,

Good Morning My Love,I just Got Back From The Meeting and i just wanna say Thanks for the mail,I think of you,Hun. You are so far away, yet so close in my heart. My heart and my body yearns for you. You brought love and laughter to my empty, sad and boring life. My heart had known only emptiness until the day you came and filled my heart to overflowing with your jovial ways. Your sense of humor has turned my frown into a smile.You taught me how to love again, you taught me to give and receive love by trusting in you and believing. You taught me to go the extra mile. And though there are miles between us, I never stop thinking of you, you have brought a change into my life and my heart is forever yours.I can never forget you, or keep thoughts of you out of my mind.. Thoughts of you warm my heart. You complete me, you are everything my heart desire,How can I forget you when your always on my mind? How can I not want you when your all I want inside? How can I let you go when I can't see us apart? How can I not love you when you control my heart,You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my Life, and will forever be my Life
    You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat. You're my theme for a dream! Every moment we share together we grow closer. I'm simply hanging by a moment, waiting to see you soon Hunnie,I will never forget you. I hope you still think of me too. I love you with all that I am,all that I was and all that I will ever be. Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day, I can't wait to be with you, see your smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch, hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips. The way I feel about you some people call it crazy, some call it insane, but I call it true love. I really love you

Hunnie i will email you my booking details as soon as i have my flight booked,Hunnie i have got a bad news ,Immediately we Leave Class today,the school authority called a short Notice,that there is an immediate meeting,on getting there we are told that we have to pay the sum of $900.30 for our school leaving Certificate,Hunnie its makes me feel sad because i never thought we are going to pay for the certificate but since its an order from the school authority,i have no power to querry their intention,Hunnie i will be very happy if you can just raise me with the fund because its just the only thing i need to do so that i can get back to the state,i am not forcing you into doing this but i thought i should tell you because it will hasten our meeting,i dont mean to ask you for this but i thin i have no where to go than to let you know what is going on here

Time may take us apart, that's true,Hunnie it the right time for us to be together,I will always be there for you. You're in my heart, you'll be in my dreams, no matter the miles between,You have my heart and soul. I know the miles between us are great. But our love will keep us near to each other,Hunnie let me know what is on your mind about my certificate,get back to me as soon as possible Hunnie..So that i can email you the western union infor where the money will be send to Becos the method of paying is VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER Becos it is easier and faster to send and receive money Mylove.

I Love You So Much

From Your woman

WELL HERE IT IS GUYS JUST WHAT I EXPECTED OF COURSE I EMAILED BACK AND TOLD THIS PERSON THE CHECK WAS IN THE MAIL. I TRIED TO POST A PHOTO BUT I COULDNT GET IT COPY HERE
    HOWARD

Hello Husband,

Good Morning My Love,I just Got Back From The Meeting and i just wanna say Thanks for the mail,I think of you,Hun. You are so far away, yet so close in my heart. My heart and my body yearns for you. You brought love and laughter to my empty, sad and boring life. My heart had known only emptiness until the day you came and filled my heart to overflowing with your jovial ways. Your sense of humor has turned my frown into a smile.You taught me how to love again, you taught me to give and receive love by trusting in you and believing. You taught me to go the extra mile. And though there are miles between us, I never stop thinking of you, you have brought a change into my life and my heart is forever yours.I can never forget you, or keep thoughts of you out of my mind.. Thoughts of you warm my heart. You complete me, you are everything my heart desire,How can I forget you when your always on my mind? How can I not want you when your all I want inside? How can I let you go when I can't see us apart? How can I not love you when you control my heart,You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my Life, and will forever be my Life
    You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat. You're my theme for a dream! Every moment we share together we grow closer. I'm simply hanging by a moment, waiting to see you soon Hunnie,I will never forget you. I hope you still think of me too. I love you with all that I am,all that I was and all that I will ever be. Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day, I can't wait to be with you, see your smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch, hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips. The way I feel about you some people call it crazy, some call it insane, but I call it true love. I really love you

Hunnie i will email you my booking details as soon as i have my flight booked,Hunnie i have got a bad news ,Immediately we Leave Class today,the school authority called a short Notice,that there is an immediate meeting,on getting there we are told that we have to pay the sum of $900.30 for our school leaving Certificate,Hunnie its makes me feel sad because i never thought we are going to pay for the certificate but since its an order from the school authority,i have no power to querry their intention,Hunnie i will be very happy if you can just raise me with the fund because its just the only thing i need to do so that i can get back to the state,i am not forcing you into doing this but i thought i should tell you because it will hasten our meeting,i dont mean to ask you for this but i thin i have no where to go than to let you know what is going on here

Time may take us apart, that's true,Hunnie it the right time for us to be together,I will always be there for you. You're in my heart, you'll be in my dreams, no matter the miles between,You have my heart and soul. I know the miles between us are great. But our love will keep us near to each other,Hunnie let me know what is on your mind about my certificate,get back to me as soon as possible Hunnie..So that i can email you the western union infor where the money will be send to Becos the method of paying is VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER Becos it is easier and faster to send and receive money Mylove.

I Love You So Much

From Your woman

I have gotten a variation of that one from two ladies on a dating site, and 2 random friend request.

quote:Originally posted by Seanmv72

I have gotten a variation of that one from two ladies on a dating site, and 2 random friend request.
    seanmv;
    i replied to the letter telling tghe person i had a friend from lagos and he told me you didnt have to pay for certificate to get out of school and a certificate is for high school and she was suppose to be in college------havent heard from them after that[xx(]

I ve been soing mine through IM. She swears up and down that she loves me. I told her I would be sending money to her next week. Then today while we were talking I todl her I had to go to a family function, which was true, then said goodbye.

She acme back online before I left, I created a new yahoo account and contacted her. I asked her all the questions. definately a scammer. Going to find the place to post her IM and email.

Heres a good one, anyone recognize HER OR HIM (ritajones@yahoo.com). She told me in emails that she was in Africa(Nigeria) and she needed $250 to cover protocols, WTF. I called her on it and she wrote they are hotel fees and other, what's other,so I asked and she kept going around the question! She told me that her parents on the same day died in a car crash in earlier emails. What tripped her up and sent a red flag to me is in another email she asked for $350. When on instant message I asked her again how much she needed and she said $250. That doesn't cover her PROTOCOLS as she said. I just wanted to put this email address up here because u might be next. I have not sent money to her but I think I will play along a little while to see if I can trip HER OR HIM up in their story a little more. She told me she loved me,wanted to marry me and wanted to have my baby. She told me she lived in Johnston Rhode Island, I met her on a website and she gave me this email address. When I looked her name up on the WHITE PAGES she came back as an 87 year old woman, yet another red flag, so do your homework and don't send these people money!

Humm, common scam!

They reside in Algeria, Nigeria, UK and Canada! Wells Fargo is aware of these Fraudulent Scammer's and also they are pursueing them thru Interpol, US Secret Service and the FCC! Also, 60 minutes and 20/20 have assisted these agency's by thier documentaries!! Humm, Never Give up frying the Scammer's!!

Tone

I had my doubts from the beginning, she was so adiment about receiving that money right away. She said she was over there on business which also caught my eye, thanks for the heads up Anthony

Welcome jgs!

As time passes we on the internet will encounter many creative and cold Hearted scam's! Criminal's and Evil people will alway's try to be subversive in many way's and even Swear Thier Intension's to God are for Good, Ya and I have about 400 1+ Hectre Phillipine Island's to sell any one for $1.00 USD each! Well, Scammer's are not to be taken lightly and certainly Never to be underestimated at thier Trade and Professionaly Honed Craft and Talent's!! Scammer's are simply,coldly and Truthfuly the Worst Excuse and Examples of a Human Being, Clear Enough I think!!!!!! To my thinking, if a Person's Word mean's Nothing than that Person Mean's Nothing-Simple!!!![^] Hummm, Time to take out the Trash!!!!

Tone