Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gentleman, I consider myself a self taught expert on Nigerian scammers, having learned the hard way.. Whenever you get an unsolicited invitation from anyone, from any city or country, think!!! woman like convenience, they want someone they can count on and have a good chance of being with and dont like complications of any sorts, not before they get to know you in person.

When you receive a response to your dating profile, if that person is not living in your city, it is a scam.There is even this local thing where you get emails and woman are saying that they want you to go to this pay site to see more of their pictures or..that they will be in your area in a couple of weeks would you like to meet..all scams...all of them. That is hard to take..especially if you are in a internet relationship at present, but think about it.....they contact you....they are so beautiful that you cant think of anything else...they know that most likely you are alone and just waiting on a true love to come in your life and that you may even want a foreign wife or looking for excitement
    You get these beautiful pictures (they stole them from somewhere) gentleman, you are not corresponding to the lady in the picture you received, remember that. they might even give you a phone number... my brother travels to africa twice a year and stays over a month each time....they have cafe's where the choice woman actually have employment as professional scammers...they must show up for work everyday...that is why they are able to talk to you for hours sometimes....one of their main scams, one of the things they ask for first is a phone from you...they want you to get them a phone...as phones are collected that is what they use for scams, but back to my main point they have to report to these cafes everyday and they get paid according to how good they are, how many men fall for them and how many send some kind of money..

I have been scammed several times before or at leasted had my heart broken before I opened my eyes and started asking myself questions and finding answers all around me...you must think with your mind and not your heart.

Woman will not contact a man that lives several hundred miles away...woman from africa...real woman from africa will not get on the internet looking for someone to come and save them...real woman will not ask you for anything in one to four letters.

Pay attention to what they say to you in their opening letters or chats...when they tell you that one or both of their parents or dead or were killed...(it is a set-up) WHY IS THAT NECESSARY TO BRING UP IN THE FIRST LETTER OR EVEN THE TENTH.

When they write to you, their profile says they live in a city in your country, but when they contact you, they are now in africa for one reason or another,,,my favorite is they are studying for higher education...hahaha, why the hell would you leave an industrialized country to go and study anything in africa..but their letters suggest that they cant even put a proper sentence together...but they will tell you that they grew up in the states....(come on) THINK GENTLEMAN.

If they say that they went to africa to vist a living parent, but still live in the states or your contry, but they have been in africa for months or even a year or two...then they no longer live in the usa or any other country they claim to be from...because if you dont pay next months rent, then you no longer have a place, do you? If they write you and tell you that they are being held in a hotel and need money to get back home (dont fall for that crap either...nigerians always love to get you in a three way scam...they have the hotel manager write or talk to you.....whatever the scam is...they always have two or three others to say )(Yes, she is telling you the truth, and they always refer to you as her husband or fiance)The point being, you are not talking to the woman in the pictures..no one you talk to is who they are supposed to be. and in some cases you are actually corresponding to a man in sheeps clothing,(:>)

My whole point is...it is beautiful when you get that first letter in your inbox from your dating site...you open up your mail and there is this beautiful woman wanting to meet you..and the very next letter or two, she is so into you and wants to love you, it just doesnt happen like that in real life with real woman to someone they have never even met before or know nothing about, and in a chat or two, they are willing to leave everything they know and everybody behind to come and live with a person in another country they dont even know ,would you do something like that?? would you?? just remember to think with your mind and not your heart

Patrick Little

I would like to clarify a statement I made earlier in this string. I mentioned that a woman contacting you from miles away or even another country is a scam. To be more acurate, there are woman from all countries, that would love and will relocate for someone they met on the internet, but my point was when you receive an unsolicited email from someone from miles away that is a scam.

Why would any woman scan the dating profiles and pick a complete and total stranger to leave her freinds and family for. She doesnt know anything about you...you could be a killer, woman beater or hater or just plain boring in real life, but in a couple of emails or chats she has fallen madly in love with you and is ready to leave everything behind to come into your bedroom and love you for the rest of your life. Just one small catch, she doesnt have any money, cant afford to pay for her internet for long and some days complains that she hasnt had anything to eat in days (Most men talkng to these foreign woman dont even have the slightest idea that in order for you to send for a wife to be..to apply for her visa, you must first visit her in her own country and have full proof of just that along with signed statements from her embassy)(second you must show full fiancial responsibilty for not only yourself, but that you can bear full responsibilty for her travel as well as her entire life, you must show that she will never become a ward of the state(welfare or something like that)(if they are to apply for a temporary visa of sorts, she must show finacial stability with a clear need to return to her own country at the end of her visa////so I am sorry men, even if you are in a internet relationship with someone you really love and it seems they love you, unless your net worth is in the 10's of thousands, it's never going to get off the ground anyway...sorry

Patrick Little

Figured I'd post this classic here...

In a recent e-mail from: eve_g2006@yahoo.co.jp

subject: Please do this for God[V] (Well that makes it all seem legit if God want me to do it!)

Let the peace of God be with you.
    ?
    I am Mrs. Sennye Nteseng Makana, the wife of late Simon Makana (A.K.A Sipho). We are South African nationality.
    ?
    My late husband was an Ambassador to Vietnam before his death 11th February 2004 in Vietnam . Our life together as husband and wife lasted for so many years and God blessed our union with three children.
    ?
    My husband died after a brief illness in Vietnam and after his burial, I relocated to this country ( Ivory Coast ) together with my children because my late husband had a cocoa plantation here which we needed to sale in favour of my children due to some family disputes. After the selling of the cocoa plantation, we decided to establish and start a new life here since it is the same African country.
    ?
    Unfortunately, I lost all my three children here in an auto crash which kept my very self paralysed until now. Death took away my children in my presence and kept me half dead.
    ?
    My contacting is because I have resolved to donate the total sum of $4.5 Million to you and would want you to use this gift which comes from my husband's effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially. This fund in question is presently contained inside a trunk which is?deposited in?storage company here?in Abidjan Ivory Coast under the name of late son Mothusi.
    ?
    My husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged individuals as he had passion for persons who can not help themselves due to physical disability or financial predicament.
    ?
    You may be surprised or be asking why I took this decision. Recently, my doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from for many years now. With this hard reality that has befallen my family, I have decided to donate this fund since life is no longer meaningful to me and I forbid given my husband's relatives access to it due to their wicked attitude since after the burial of my husband. They considered me to be a wicked witch and they refused to come when my children died.
    ??
    As soon as I receive your positive reply I shall give you further details on how to get the fund across to you.
    ?
    My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Please always be prayerful all through your life, and please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein when the fund enters into your care.
    ?
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    ?
    God bless you and members of your family.
    ?
    Mrs. Sennye N. Makana

My standard reply: Send me your address information and I will fly to pick it up tomorrow![8D]