Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Shipping things to me

Well this is my first time reading alot of this but I am not sure what to do at this point. Yes he has sent me flowers and now he is sending to me shoes,phones,perfume,flash cards ect.. He wants me to ship this all to him in Ghana. How do I tell if he is real or a scammer and using someone else's money. I don't wna tto ship anything to him until I know for sure he is real. Any advice out there.

Thank you

quote:Originally posted by tinkwillis

Well this is my first time reading alot of this but I am not sure what to do at this point. Yes he has sent me flowers and now he is sending to me shoes,phones,perfume,flash cards ect.. He wants me to ship this all to him in Ghana. How do I tell if he is real or a scammer and using someone else's money. I don't wna tto ship anything to him until I know for sure he is real. Any advice out there.

Thank you
    NEVER NEVER NEVER do that. There is no real trustful people in Ghana and you lose your time and money. NEVER DO THAT. If you want to help this one, there is local humanitarian organism to help them. You will be scammed!!!!! Get acquaintance with someone who live into a more trustful country. If you really want to be scammed, do it. You will gain nothing because this is the beginning for asking you more and more!!!!
    Morgoth

You are so right no the never do this. I have this stuff at my house and not sure what to do withit now. I am telling him today to STOP all comminuication with me and please stop sending stuff to my house. Should I contact the local authorities, can they help?
    quote:Originally posted by Morgoth

Thank you
    NEVER NEVER NEVER do that. There is no real trustful people in Ghana and you lose your time and money. NEVER DO THAT. If you want to help this one, there is local humanitarian organism to help them. You will be scammed!!!!! Get acquaintance with someone who live into a more trustful country. If you really want to be scammed, do it. You will gain nothing because this is the beginning for asking you more and more!!!!
    Morgoth
    Tink Willis

You are so right no the never do this. I have this stuff at my house and not sure what to do withit now. I am telling him today to STOP all comminuication with me and please stop sending stuff to my house. Should I contact the local authorities, can they help?
    quote:Originally posted by Morgoth

Thank you
    Morgoth
    Tink Willis
    There is surely some organisation (like salvation Army or others...) in your city to be happy to receive your stuff. Never give your address to strangers, Unless if you want to receive bad surprise or a visit.....
    Morgoth

Thank you for your support and information. Why do these people have to take advantage of kind people?

Tink Willis

Thank you for your support and information. Why do these people have to take advantage of kind people?

Tink Willis
    Because they live very hard time for their survival (mostly) and using fraud and lies help them to have more support from others. Insstead of working. I live many times these situations when I was in Ukraine visiting ladies there. They always asking me to help them, to buy things for them ''oh you will be kind if you buy that for me...'' Very bad.... The lady that I meet and teally touch my heart is Elena from Kherson. She never asked me to buy something for her. When I visited her, at my departure, she give me a lunch and it was the remaining food for her and her daughter..... I realize after that I accepted the food and she had nothing left for her and her daughter. She was very happy to give.... I was not aware of that. You can see the heart of people by their behavior (I'm working as a psychotherapist, so....) So I give my heart to her.... But now I have the feeling that she find someone else, I don't know yet...
    Morgoth

THEY ARE USING YOU TO DROP-SHIP ITEMS "PURCHASED" USING STOLEN CREDIT CARDS OR OTHER FRAUDULENT CREDIT/IDENTITY THEFT!

be wary the FBI & Interpol (as well as credit card giant billionaire networks, Visa, Mastercard, Diners etc ) are wise to it. Sooner than later you'll have a disgruntled merchant ringing your doorbell, with or without some cop with him and bingo! YOUare liable to them in full...then go tell them miss princess of the jungle ( probably a 250kg ugly negro named Kamala ) made you poor lovesick guy do it...
    [)]

No, they are not starving...items purchased through identity theft or credit card frauds are in the billions worldwide; they are scammers fooling suckers.

DO YOU THINK YOU GOT ENOUGH $ TO KEEP AHEAD OF MASTERCARD OR DINERS PROSECUTING YOU?

When the true card owner/identity holder files complaint proving he has been victimized, credit card giants (at least here) must refund the money in full through their domestic licensees (EG banks ).
    Well, trust me mister Visa or mister Diners or miss Bank are going to be very picky about it...and you don't live in the jungle...

erum Guest

Default Re: Shipping things to me

why send money to somebody when can just open a bank account, save the money, get interest and then when have enough pay the travel agency direct?
    well the money orders are already in the mail.

Default Re: Shipping things to me

Oh my goodness. I am going through the same thing. This man has beenshipping electronic devices to me but the invoice was sold to another party but shipped to me. He wants me to sell it. Should I call the police? Thank you I'm new here