Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Am wanting Information

I want to know about two Ladies in Lagos, Nigeria. One is in Ikeja the other in Vi. Their names are Sherry mDawson in Ikeja Lagos,the other is Dianne Hughes in Vi, Lagos. Anybody have any information about these two ladies?

Is the Bupa Hospital legit? In Vi,Lagos Nigeria? What about a Lady by the name of Dianne Huighes?

Hello Mongrel223

There is no legit or real ladies in Lagos and Nigeria!!! Stop to dream!!! You will be scammed. ALL emails send by any ladies from these countries (you must include Ghana and others close countries) are fake. They are send by men who want to scam us. Don't waste your time and money for them. You can find better ladies elsewhere. I know this information because I studied with two men from these countries and they told me that many men do that for trying to have money from strangers. Some succed...
    You know the true now. But do what you want because this is your money and time.
    If you don't believe me, ask them to have the phone number and call them, you will see who is speaking and if a girl answer, ask her question about your previous letters. You will know if they are real or not. By the way, today, we can reach everybody by phone, unless the girl live into the deepest jungle (and if she is able to send email by computer how she can refuse a phone call?)
    Morgoth

quote:Originally posted by mongrel223

I want to know about two Ladies in Lagos, Nigeria. One is in Ikeja the other in Vi. Their names are Sherry mDawson in Ikeja Lagos,the other is Dianne Hughes in Vi, Lagos. Anybody have any information about these two ladies?

Is the Bupa Hospital legit? In Vi,Lagos Nigeria? What about a Lady by the name of Dianne Huighes?