Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Another to worry: AFA Loveme..com

well, I am glad I am using my paypal debit card which is very good recovering money, but I have bought 3 addresses from AFA and no response, then I bought one from a thai girl and I saw she opened letter so the other 3 ukranian ladies never opened my letter so I conclude that AFA has fake profiles with pretty pics. I am glad that I recovered my $$..so after this, I have lost hope on russian/ukraine ladies from dating sites, I guess unless I travel there, and I have seen a high volume os inheritance letters to my mailbox mentioning Nigeria so the scammers are on full motion these days. Wonder if any persons have been scammed for this increase in letters. One thing I notice, the ones from Nigeria find all FREE dating sites which are infested with scammers. Sometimes are guys with womens pics from a hotel room. My reasoning is that many hotels in Nigeria are being converted to cafes so they operate their schemes as I saw 4 ladies last week from 100% Free MiGente and all of them had US cities but when you chat with them they are in Nigeria and some are so dumb that they send different pics, so thats a red flag. You ask them why they dont find men there and they say they dont want black men, plus I havent found ONE with a webcam yet, which is another red flag as a cam is sometimes cheaper than a mouse. I guess for lack of tourism to that country, hotels are used for scamming operations, this is what I have concluded after seeing many of them.
    Beware...

quote:...but I have bought 3 addresses from AFA and no response...
    I'm likely wrong but,
    Are AFA still permitted by American law to sell addresses to Americans?

quote:Originally posted by seajay

quote:...but I have bought 3 addresses from AFA and no response...
    I'm likely wrong but,
    Are AFA still permitted by American law to sell addresses to Americans?
    [?]
    it depends on company domicile, place of business and like legalese quibble...most of these are just fronts for offshore companies, though.

No, they dont give you emails or addresses, they give you a temporary virtual email address that sends to girls but they send back a confirmation when letter is sent, and also when girl opens, and this last one I have seen it for the 1st time so in the past I have sent and never the girl responded. This last time, the thai girl opened letter but never have responded after 3 weeks so this AFA that is on gold list on Jim's List I am beginning to doubt and they have 10000's of profiles, so from now on I will stop buying or use the paypal debit card which is good recovering money when no service is delivered.
    Just so you know as many girls from Anastasia are there on AFA if you do a search and many times with same pics and more, but no good that they are not responding. It makes you wonder.

quote:Originally posted by scambuster

well, I am glad I am using my paypal debit card which is very good recovering money, but I have bought 3 addresses from AFA and no response, then I bought one from a thai girl and I saw she opened letter so the other 3 ukranian ladies never opened my letter so I conclude that AFA has fake profiles with pretty pics. I am glad that I recovered my $$..so after this, I have lost hope on russian/ukraine ladies from dating sites, I guess unless I travel there, and I have seen a high volume os inheritance letters to my mailbox mentioning Nigeria so the scammers are on full motion these days. Wonder if any persons have been scammed for this increase in letters. One thing I notice, the ones from Nigeria find all FREE dating sites which are infested with scammers. Sometimes are guys with womens pics from a hotel room. My reasoning is that many hotels in Nigeria are being converted to cafes so they operate their schemes as I saw 4 ladies last week from 100% Free MiGente and all of them had US cities but when you chat with them they are in Nigeria and some are so dumb that they send different pics, so thats a red flag. You ask them why they dont find men there and they say they dont want black men, plus I havent found ONE with a webcam yet, which is another red flag as a cam is sometimes cheaper than a mouse. I guess for lack of tourism to that country, hotels are used for scamming operations, this is what I have concluded after seeing many of them.
    Beware...
    HEY SCAM
    I TOO HAVE GOTTEN A BUNCH OF NIGERIAN SCAM LETTERS--I PLAY THEM ALONG UNTIL THEY TELL ME ABOUT NEEDING MONEY TO FINISH SCHOOL OR FOR SURGERY FOR THER MOM I TELL THEM OK THEN THE SEND INFO TO WHERE TO SEND MONEY MOST COME FROM MARYLAND NIGERIA JUST OUTSIDE OF LAGOS. WHEN I GET THE INFO I TELL THEM THANKS FOR THE ADDRESS I HAVE TURNED EVERFYTHING OVER TO FBI. WOULDNT YOU KNOW THEY QUIT WRITING
    HOWARD

Good strategy Howard..one even sent me a copy of US passport and you could see that picture was computer modified or scanner modified, I also told her I am sending this copy of passport to authorities and she got lost..hehe..

quote: Good strategy Howard..one even sent me a copy of US passport and you could see that picture was computer modified or scanner modified, I also told her I am sending this copy of passport to authorities and she got lost..hehe..
    Never tell the scammer that you're on to them or that you're sending their info to the cops or any anti-scammer website!!![V]

When you do this it only gives them a warning to relocate, change the pics they're using, change e-mail addresses etc...[:0]

It's hard as hell to suck up your pride and let the scammer just blow you off, but that's what you have to do. Let them still THINK they're smarter than you.[B)]

If you warn them, they can hide and be harder for the authorities to find.

Train returns