Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Default ukraine-club.com

I will try this again. I can't seem to find the progonal post. Has anyone heard of the Ukraine international club. Emails I am getting from a girl in the Ukraine say they translated the email.

Are they legit?

Well my advice to you is google ukraine-club and you will see what is going on with them it is not good hope you do before you lose your heart and money!!!!!

This is the manager of Ukraine-club.com Vasiliy.
    Anybody who needs info about ukraine-club.com can contact me and ask any questions he or she might have.
    All contact info is on the pages of our web-site.
    Jake4234 - if you have problems with work or services of our company - please contact me ASAP. If never had any problems, but made search on google and saw the one case we had with one lady ( among more than 60 ladies clients with worked for, helped, translated and helped to marry foreign men ) and already made some conclusions - leave them for yourself please.

I have also been corresponding with a woman through Ukraine-Club. She seems real and nice, but lately she has started sounding like an advertisement for the products sold on that site - Major turn-off!!

Hey Txman ,
    What is her name? you can send it to my private address please.

Jake,

Her name is Elena I. I choose not to post her last name here, per chance she is sincere. I have found another antiscam site that records inquiries about a potential scammer. There have been a few recently, but it doesn't prove guilt. I haven't had contact with her in a couple of weeks.

I am new here, but I will attempt to respond to your private address if I can find it.

Jake,

I went to your profile, but no contact information was there. I don't know where else to look. Maybe you can contact me, then I will respond.

Well Just in case some of you did not know this but this Ukraine-club and GO-TO-UKRAINE are one in the same owned by the same thieving person.I know of a few men who were cheated by this place the whole experience was a big rip off so beware people.

Hey guys, I can't help but comment about our "buddy" Vasiliy. It just goes to show that these buggers really do monitor websites and forums like this one.

I recently made a comment about 20 or so profiles on a website that shows login info, where these POOR girls who after 4 e-mails could no longer pay for their letters to be translated... "Can you help?"

The profiles of these girls who couldn't afford to pay to have a letter translated, WERE able to afford 24/7 internet access!!!

BEWARE THE TRANSLATION/ENGLISH LESSONS SCAM !!!

All of these profiles dissappeared less than three days after my posting.

Bugs Bunny said it best..."Did ya ever have the feelin' you was being watched?"

Train returns

You got that right a friend of mine was taken by his club and a girl he fell in love with after 19 months of correspondence.She seemed so true in her words and he had a really good time with her but she is a gold digging pro-dating bitch.This Vasiliy will be answering to the man in Kiev he thinks he is not liable but after my friend talked to a few attorneys there he found out otherwise.Also everybody at that place including the girl will be paying every dam dime back.There are 3 other men he has lined up to back him so it looks like Vasiliy will be called Vaseline very soon.