Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

It's easy for the websites to wash their hands of the scams by posting things like "WE HAVE AN ANTI-SCAM POLICY". And "If you contact a scammer through our site, let us know."

Big f-ing deal!!! Even if I thought for one second that our "friend" Vasiliy was even half way honest, what control does he have over postings by "women"?

The fact is, most sites collect the $$$$ from us guys and nothing from the women (if they're remotely honest) and don't care what goes on.

Some sites take pay-offs from organized scammers to post multiple listings. And if they aren't, the people running the sites are just plain stupid. I know of one site with an "anti-scam" policy that had two listings of the same girl(a known scammer) using different names and cities running at the same time!!! I even wrote them to tell them and the listings remained.

My biggest hard-on is for the sites with exculsivity. You must pay $$$$ or buy "credits" to write to and receive letters from a girl.

I paid for two letters once and when I suggested that we correspond through MY tranlation agency, that wasn't allowed!!!! Imagine that?

jake, good luck to your friend, I hope he strings Vasiliy up by his nads!!!

Train returns

I forgot something... One of the bigest problems is "the name game". All these people have to do is change the name of the site and we all start from square one figuring out who they are. Check out forums on CC and UA Ladys... (same people run the site with same scams and a new name).

"Girls" do the same thing. Alena becomes Julia, Anna becomes Olenochka, and so on. They change names, sites and e-mail addresses. We go on a site like this and look for Alena from Krasnodar, don't find her and think it's okay.

We don't go through the hundreds of pictures to find out that "Alena from Krasnodar" was once "Irena from another city".

Train returns

This is what sucks about the Agency's They can shut down and then open up again in another city but what my friend has done is put the word out with the owners name plus his former girls (He told me she was so good when he was there).This whole thing or experience might teach a few of us to let the big head do the thinking for the rest of the body.

Hey Guys

Just an update about my experience with ukraine-club.

I got a sad story about her losing her job and making it difficult to continue paying for the interpretations. I wrote back and told her I would start paying if she was ready and willing to answer some hard questions.

I had found her profile in various locations, which is no big deal, but I had also found out from global7 that there were a lot of guys questioning her legitamacy. I also found an old dating profile of her (maybe 10 yrs yngr) on a scammer site. She claimed in this old profile that she was a single mother of a daughter. She had told me she was a single mother of a SON and had sent pis of them togather. In addition, she had several of the tell-tale signs of a scammer, ALTHOUGH she had never asked (out right) for anything.

She wrote back and said I sounded cold, but she was willing to answer any questions.

THEN, I found she had changed her tag. It was "notjustblond", but it changed to "iamnotjustblond". She was loading the various dating sites with her profile. Everything from "descreet" sites to "christian" sites. What really BLEW-MY-MIND was I found her profile on a lesbian site. That's right LESBIAN site!

SO, I wrote her back and confronted her with my concerns, in a polite way. It's been about three weeks and I haven't heard a word. Doubt I ever will.

What does this have to do with ukraine-club? Maybe nothing. Except she claims that she is incompetent with computers and Ukraine-club sets up all her profiles to help her find a "decent man." How ya gonna find a "decent man" on a lesbian site????? I honestly can't speak to the agencies integrity, or lack thereof, but I do want to give a heads-up about this Elena Isayenko (Isajenko, Isaenko).

THere is a happy ending to this story! All she ever got out of me was my time - NO MONEY!

Thanks to all the guys here!!! I learned to look for the signs and indications of a scammer from ya'll!!!!

TXMAN, check out my topic Translation/English lessons Scam. I can understand a girl running short of funds, but it's always after the fourth letter.

As far as the lesbian thing, I don't know how long that's been going on, but my friend and I may have an accidental hand in it. I got so pissed at a scammer a few months ago that I got a few people to write to "her" just to screw with "her" time.

One of the people that wrote to the scammer is a hot little bi-girl I know. After a few erotic letters from my friend, the scammer became bi-curious and wanted to meet my friend.

Of course she needed money for a passport/visa. The same thing "she" asked me for.

With the translation scam, I find a lot of form letters. Open a second e-mail account. Download a couple of pics of some random guy (which is probably illegal, but...) , change your name and just start writing to her as someone else.

"I'm so happy to have found your message in my mailbox. I'm really glad that you're interested in me!" Very generic. I found that scammers with multiple site profiles will assume they wrote to this guy, but just don't remember.

If she tells you your the ONLY guy she's writing to, but answers your alter ego, she's obviously a liar. If she answers after telling you she can't afford to pay to translate your letters, she's a liar.

Compare letters you and your alter ego received. Is it a form letter?

Hey guys, scammer or not, who needs to deal with lies? We can find that crap in our own countries right?

As for Elena and the changing e-mail, that alone isn't a smoking gun. When combined with a few other things you mentioned, it becomes a bit of an issue.

Train returns

Hey guys thank you for your words.And Txman if you would kindly list her on many scam sites with her pics and header info along with this Vaselines club mentioned in capital letters it would help many men out.My friend I have mentioned was devastated by all that happended to him it was hard to believe this girl was not all he thought of her they had a wonderful time when they were together and after he returned home wonderful correspondence.When all the sh*t went down he could not believe all of it.There was over 150 phone calls between them in under a year and how he was helping her out financially oh boy.He will have his day soon though they all will pay
    he has already talked to several Attorneys and will travel to Kiev soon to actually file charges I think this might set a presedence.Also the attorneys have told him that they are getting tougher on scam agencies and the hookers who work with them this Vasiliy will have a hard time opening up anything,
    Jake!!!!!!!!

Hey Train,

I have checked-out your "translation/english lessons" section. I don't understand why you might have played a part in Elena's profile landing on a lesbian site, unless you were after her specifically.

Why are you looking for foriegn women when you know a "hot little bi-girl"? You've got every man's fantasy! LOL

Jake,

I will do what I can to get the word out as time allows. I'm a little new to this click-and-drag, or whatever it's called.

TXMAN

It is called something like that e-mail my personal address if you still have it and I will give you my friends story if you do not have it let me know and I shall send it right away Thanks Bubba.

Hey TXMAN! I should elaborate on a couple of things.....

quote:I don't understand why you might have played a part in Elena's profile landing on a lesbian site, unless you were after her specifically.
    This was a general statement that scammers may have thought they found a new market after I got my friend Princess to write to a girl that had tried to scam me.

She asked the "girl" if she had ever thought about being with another girl. This went on for several e-mails since Princess was having so much fun!

The scammer even began to send Princess naked pics. (I never got naked pics from the girl!!!!) Scammers may have been targeting gays and lesbians before, it was more of a joke about what Princess did.

quote:Why are you looking for foriegn women when you know a "hot little bi-girl"? You've got every man's fantasy! LOL
    I call her bi because she says she's bi, and yea, I lived a fantasy with her ONCE!!! But between you and me, she likes hot girls as much as we do and probably hasn't been with a guy in years!!!

We ARE just friends. It sucks to be me because she really is smokin'!!! If I knew how to post pics I'd show her to you.

Train returns

Hey Dudes!

Guess I'm luckier than most. I actually got hit on by a nigerean scammer a year ago, but she never got $$$$ outa me either.

Hate to quote Rod Stewart, but one his songs says, "Poppa always said, 'Son don't cha lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread.'"

It's a mantra for me!!!

Train,

Thanks for the elaboration! I get your point.

Gotta tell ya, you made me laugh when explaining your past and current relationship with "Princess." I'm both sad for you and envious! Hang in there! Maybe the beautiful women will disappoint her as much as they have us and she'll switch teams again!

Jake,

I never did find your email. However, I think I read the story elsewhere on this site. Seems that the guy moved her to the US, married her, she started ragging on his daughter and it basically ended in disgust?

Heads-up to you guys about a dating website I've been using off and on the past couple of years. It's totally FREE!! Had a hard time believing it was at first, but it is: FREE!! No I don't work for them.

It's plenty of fish. I had several dates from the site, but you know american women. I haven't found a keeper.

take care,

TXMAN