Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Hey TXMAN,
    My address is Hairy Armster@gmail.com I am whom I claim I am but with a slight twist I want to confuse the dickheads as much as I can Ha Ha my good friend has a major league boner for what you went through I would love to get you and my friend together with your recollections of that scan UKRAINE-CLUB,
    Jake.

Sorry,
    I forgot to include hell yes too smoking hot girls going at it together we all will die happy if we see that more than 4 times in our lives.Myself I have a good one to tell you 2 when we talk,
    Jake.

Two

Hey TXMAN, first of all, it's not luck, but your own common sense that kept your money in your pocket. Don't sell yourself short!!!

I apologize to the guys who contracted "stupid syndrome", but when a total stranger starts telling you about the $4.5 million dollars that they want you to help them secure from some bank in Nigeria (or wherever) and you're the only one they can trust?????????????

Train returns

quote:Originally posted by PeopleSmoks

Hey TXMAN, first of all, it's not luck, but your own common sense that kept your money in your pocket. Don't sell yourself short!!!

I apologize to the guys who contracted "stupid syndrome", but when a total stranger starts telling you about the $4.5 million dollars that they want you to help them secure from some bank in Nigeria (or wherever) and you're the only one they can trust?????????????

Train returns
    I never - say never - heard that any "suspicious" or "fugitive" category, from Nazis to Jews to drug dealers to deposed monarchs to politicians from overthrown regimes, had significant problems "recycling" its "unofficial" or else "high temperature" money.
    Sure, a fat share might be lost in transit or to facilitators, but I never -say NEVER- heard that deposed Iran Shah; Deposed kings of Egypt, Italy, Greece, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Romania and Afghanistan etc needed a sucker they met through ads on cheap newspapers.
    They very well know a layman would probably jeopardize the whole "scheme".
    Think again folks...winning a millionaire lottery or ending in bed with Britney Spears at your local beer hall is 1000x more likely to happen than getting millions out of deceased negro oil kingpins.

Well put Ham I usually ask them to contact my P.R. or tell them to mooch my butt.

Hey ham! Pretty much my point. If I had a couple million bucks that I needed to move, I sure as heck wouldn't put an ad in at an online dating site and then ask the first shmuck to come along to "HELP ME!!!"

I can't belive that anyone would fall for it, but apparently someone must, or the scammers wouldn't still be trying this scam. That's why I told TXMAN it's not luck, but common sense that kept his money in his pocket.

Heck, I've personally won over $100 million in the past few months! All I have to do is pay the courier fees. OK, let me grab my CC and give you that and my bank account number so you can transfer the money to me!!!!!

It doesn't take a 150+ IQ or x-ray vision to see through that one, but like I said, someone MUST be falling for it or the scammers wouldn't still be at it!!!

TXMAN has his montra and I have mine... STUPID PEOPLE MAKE THE WORLD GO 'ROUND !!!!!Think about it????[8D]

Greed and sex!!!!

Train returns

quote:ending in bed with Britney Spears at your local beer hall is 1000x more likely to happen than getting millions out of deceased negro oil kingpins.
    Oh yea, I did Britney last weekend. I stapled a wig to her head and still had to bag it and turn out the lights!!!!!!

Train returns

well, there was the next online braggart on another forum claiming he was to receive this TWENTY-FOUR MILLIONS inheritance, and how to invest it...as if anyone in that position hadn't the knowledge, or were able to buy some from the right people...

quote: well, there was the next online braggart on another forum claiming he was to receive this TWENTY-FOUR MILLIONS inheritance, and how to invest it...as if anyone in that position hadn't the knowledge, or were able to buy some from the right people...
    ham, I hope you didn't think that about me!

I know the scammers monitor this site, and I hate to give them ideas, but I'm waiting for someone claiming to be a former confidante of Saddam Hussien who knows where he hid BILLIONS of $$$$$ and needs help to move it!!!

Fact is, whether it's a money scam or an FSU "bride" scam, it's all about GREED!!! Some guys want more money than they can obtain legally, and then guys like me just want a hottie to snuggle up with on a cold night.

Either way, it's probably more than we'll ever get, so the scammers just wait for the guy who's dumb enough to buy what they're selling...BULLSH*T!!!!!

Train returns