Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

PS To all the scammers out there... Thanks for the nude pics of the large breasted 22 year olds!!!

And NO, I won't be sending you $$$ for a visa, passport, translation, or English lessons any time soon!!!

Also, if you need me to move money for you, send ME... YOUR bank info and I'll get my people on that money transfer right away!

Oh yea, if I win the UK Lottery one more time, I'm gonna puke!

Train returns

Are you going to be a good friend and share these nice pics?

jake, if I knew how to get pics to post, I would. I sent a couple to Prometheus a little while ago on his e-mail. Usually, I get them from the translation scammers around letters 4 or 5 because the next letter is going to be the request for money for letter translation. If I ignore them and stop writing, sometimes they send another letter telling me how much they NEED me in their lives and send more nude pics.

I've got a file like you wouldn't believe! It's a shame to think that even just one of these girls was for real and I missed out, but then again, these girls could all be on the arm of a millionaire!!!

Train returns

quote:I've got a file like you wouldn't believe! It's a shame to think that even just one of these girls was for real and I missed out, but then again, these girls could all be on the arm of a millionaire!!!
    while the game these "girls" (when it's not Fat Oleg ) play is obvious, I still can't get the rage under which many suckers attack you online for simply saying "if it looks too good to be true, then it probably is".
    It just amazes me how many men supposedly cry to the top of their lungs how amazing or fulfilling their life is...and do so over & over
    [u]over the internet.
    I mean...good for them...but if their life were so good and rewarding, I doubt they would waste time tooting their horn online...if my life were "just fantastic", I probably wouldn't be here...
    They mostly ignore that the odometer keeps running and, in many/most cases, they will have to honor the bill always in emotional terms, and very often in dear financial terms.

quote:if my life were "just fantastic", I probably wouldn't be here...
    Same here! Believe me, I'd ALMOST rather be banging my X than to be typing on these keys right now, but I can fess up to the fact that I'm here because things aren't "just fantastic".

You may remember a few months ago, there was a guy on the forums who had nothing better to do than to put down everyone that posted a legitimate question, or tell a story about a scammer that did or almost got him and ask for advice.

I often wondered, if this guy's life was sooooo great, why was he here? I actually went a few rounds with the guy, but in a battle of wits, I found I was fighting an unarmed man!

Even elenag had to comment about the guy's attitude. Eventually everyone just started ignoring him.[8D]

Train returns

quote:Originally posted by PeopleSmoks

quote:if my life were "just fantastic", I probably wouldn't be here...
    Same here! Believe me, I'd ALMOST rather be banging my X than to be typing on these keys right now, but I can fess up to the fact that I'm here because things aren't "just fantastic".

You may remember a few months ago, there was a guy on the forums who had nothing better to do than to put down everyone that posted a legitimate question, or tell a story about a scammer that did or almost got him and ask for advice.

I often wondered, if this guy's life was sooooo great, why was he here? I actually went a few rounds with the guy, but in a battle of wits, I found I was fighting an unarmed man!

Even elenag had to comment about the guy's attitude. Eventually everyone just started ignoring him.[8D]

Train returns
    I am honest about myself: I am an average man with poor looks and no big money or status to make up for it. I do have some plus sides (EG I'm widely learnt ), but it seems women bawl and bellyache all the time about "plus sides" of all sorts, but IN THE END what matter to them is...
    #1 MONEY; lots of AND above all being no shy in letting them help you squandering it.
    #2 BEING A "CUTE BOY"
    There IS the occasional prankster who pulls out of his a$$ some terrific story about his third cousin being the Shah of Persia; about the next million in his bank account being the 45th or so, just to stir debate, but I am shocked, because THE MAJORITY OF BRAGGARTS AND BLOWHARDS TRULY BELIEVES IN THE ONLINE FANTASY THEY SELL SUCKERS...
    * one makes millions in the music industry & boldly claims you can too, provided you can wear a tuxedo & sing boring songs at corporate events[)]
    * another refers to people as "wage slaves", hints at his "secret" wealth or wealth-amassing ability; next paragraph he confesses women in an orthodox church; asked whether he's a priest, he replies "not quite, just a spiritual counsellor"
    * another is a lawyer whose pre-nups cannot be invalidated in court. Asked whether he'd put his money over it for a client who trusts him on his "professional advice", attacks me then shuts up forever

For talking back to these & other big ticket phonies i get recurringly banned.
    Why would any site actually defend these deluded buffoons? Because on the other end you probably get even more deluded people, so they feel they have to "protect the faithful & uphold the gospel ".
    Others get angry when you doubt the foundation of their trapping some FSU fairy young enough to be their daughter, ignoring the odometer is running & the fare will be theirs to pay.
    Invariably, all these lucky womanizers, millionaires, celebrities are online tooting their horn at typically 3000 posts a year, rather than be busy spending their millions, f-cking their prom-queens or singing to the United Nations Assembly.

Hey ham, It's obvious that all the Bruce Wayne type millionaire playboys on the site don't like you because you have one thing they don't... The balls to tell the truth about yourself!!!!

I don't sh!t on people here either. I guess I'll be the next one to be criticized for voicing an HONEST opinion.

I don't pretend to be something I'm not. (except when I suspect a girl of being a scammer. Then I go to my alter-ego and write to her using my 2nd e-mail address.)

I work as an HVAC service tech and I tell girls that in my correspondence. I ride a Harley and I wear sleeveless t-shirts and bandannas. My pics show this.

When "Bruce Wayne" starts telling his tale, it's a prelude to dissaster. What will he do when the girl he's been writing finds out he's a convenience store clerk making a little more than minimum wage?

You're absolutely right ham, if these guys were half the man they claim to be, they'd be too busy banging their 22 yo FSU wife to be here criticizing others.

Train returns

quote: When "Bruce Wayne" starts telling his tale, it's a prelude to dissaster. What will he do when the girl he's been writing finds out he's a convenience store clerk making a little more than minimum wage?
    Oh yes, and by night these clowns wear a leather mask and fight crime...
    Yes, it is pathetic when they try all sorts of excuses why they ended up in the MOB route...and it must be hard to stand an idiot like me who says he did because he isn't a body model or a neurosurgeon...while they come up with all sort of flowery rubbish, like negroes chasing white women who say they were shopping for lawn mowers and CASUALLY ended on a MOB site...

quote:these clowns wear a leather mask and fight crime...
    ... and a leather banana sling and tights!!!!! OH GOD!!! I just got a mental picture of what I just wrote!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!

My story is a bit different than yours. I split with my heroin junkie, screw a guy for dope girlfriend over a year ago. Funny how much extra cash I have now. (Hundreds of $$$, not millions...)

Among other things, I bought a new computer and went online. I applied to afew dating sites, some serious, some for "cheap thrils". A girl contacted me through the "cheap thrills" site. I was impressed because she actually had her clothes on in her profile pic. We corresponded and by the 3rd or 4th letter she told me she was from Russia and not NJ, USA like her profile said.

I didn't know about FSU bride scams... YET!!! So I continued to write to her. I began to become genuinely interested in her and did something that a lot of guys probably don't, and began researching Russia, her city, her culture, etc...

This is honestly how I found FSU dating sites and this site, thus learning about scammers. I learned about the red flags from reading your posts and others. After 3 months of writing and discussing a "real" meeting, she tried the old "I was mugged and am in the hospital and need money for an operation scam".

I paid elenag's agency to deliver a rose to her in the hospital, but no one at the hospital had ever heard of this girl.

Despite this bad experience, I had become intrigued by the FSU culture in general and decided to persue this avenue in an honest search for a wife.

Unfortunately, I've come across nothing but scammers. I still haven't given up yet. But, I have a lot of nude pics of large breasted women!

Train returns

Hey Guys,

Ya'll are alright! Honest, funny, and wanna help others avoid mistakes.

Peoplesmoks,

Thanks for the compliment about my common sense. Think we all need one of those from time to time.

Jake,

I'll get to you sooner or later. Guess at this time I'm just enjoying the lack of ambiguity that I was experiencing for a while regarding "Elena." Know what I mean? Just don't wanna think about it, or women in general, for a while. Got a few other priorities I need to take care of.

Ham,

You a funny guy! But, I gotta tell you, I haven't read run-on sentences like that since I tryed to finish a book of Thoreau"s! Just kidding.

General Comments:

Yeh, I don't understand the "stupid syndrome" guys either. Except to say, that I DO have my blind spots with women. Other guys have theirs. I'm just fortunate that my blind spot isn't financial. I've made MY blind spot my personal responsibility. I've gotta friend, 65 yrs old, that is looking for wife #6 and he will never get a clue. He's been a family friend since I was a young teenager (i'm 46), but he will never get it. In a contorted way, it makes me feel better about my past choices.

"just fantastic"

You guys crack me up!!

I was thinking the same thing as I was reading AND writing!!!! I'm pretty sure I need more hobbies.

So if I ever disappear, you'll know my life is "just fantastic" (gettin laid regular) for a while.

Ham, I agree that women in general match that list you mentioned. However, I think WE, as men, do the same thing. I'm not a "pretty boy" either, but a good looking, sophisticated, woman catches my eye every time. I tell myself: NO, they're shallow and pretentious!, all the while my eye strays back to them! Admittedly, as I get older the "non-prom queens" get longer interest than they used to. I think that is a good thing.

Peoplesmoks, I feel your pain!!!! I, unknowingly, dated a coke addict for a year, 4 years ago. I tryed a lot of drugs when I was young, but grew out of them. I thought everyone did my age (yes, she was my age). I can barely admitt to myself how badly I was fooled!!! So, I wont speak of it here, but it was at least as bad as your experience. It was the last straw for me. I went into dating retirement for 3 years. Just started again this year.

Anyway, thanks for the session doctors!!!

Personally, I would like to meet the right woman, but it is more importantly that I don't hook-up with the wrong woman!

take care AND good luck,

TXMAN