Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Hey Bubba are you still here?

quote:a good looking, sophisticated, woman catches my eye every time
    You forgot young with large heaving breasts!

I don't think I'm particularly bad looking. I'm not about to be offered a male modelling job any time soon, but I'm not exactly butt ugly.

I've honestly had my share of "out of my league" hotties... and a couple of them weren't even drunk!!!

My X was a dancer.(Guys, don't make the same mistake I did. Get 'em, f*ck 'em and chuck 'em!!! Never get involved) Aside from being not so blessed in the boob department, she was hot! She was also almost ten years younger than me.

Now I come to FSU dating. Yea, I go for the young babes with pouty lips, long legs and large breasts. Why not? If I wanted to find an average looking girl with issues and three kids, I could run down to the local bar.

The thing is to realize that the odds are the girl I'm writing to is probably a scam and not get ripped off. But, just maybe I'll actually hit the jackpot one day?

Seriously, I would like to find a good girl that would be worth marrying and having kids with. There's actually a need for me to go after younger girls who can have kids.

Besides, who wants to go through the effort of the FSU dating scene to end up with a pre-menopausal bitch who'll curse you out in Russian when she starts having hot flashes?

Train returns

Hey People,
    That is called the four f's ha ha.I see what you are talking about finding one young enough that wants kid's keep on looking they are out there looking for us.I am fortunate enough to have a friend who married a girl from Kiev who happens to have a cousin who is 29 never married except to her career who was looking for me all the time.I have not even given the thought of her being a scammer and I will not Anastasia will murder her if she hurts me besides all has been well the last month and soon I will travel there to see her before it get's colder than a well digger's ass.It is a real shame that a small percentage ruins it for all the legit ladie's and although the economy is looking up in all the FSU country's believe me there are many,many still looking our way.While it is true most men there do not want to settle down the myth is most of them drink way too much I am sure it depends on where we talk about region wise.As far as their chest's go remember the law of gravity ha ha.

quote:You a funny guy! But, I gotta tell you, I haven't read run-on sentences like that since I tryed to finish a book of Thoreau"s!
    the internet mimicks real-life SPEECH, not composition. I just type away & forget about it.

quote:Ham, I agree that women in general match that list you mentioned. However, I think WE, as men, do the same thing. I'm not a "pretty boy" either, but a good looking, sophisticated, woman catches my eye every time. I tell myself: NO, they're shallow and pretentious!, all the while my eye strays back to them! Admittedly, as I get older the "non-prom queens" get longer interest than they used to. I think that is a good thing.
    Well, honestly put, who would say no to that 16yo beauty peageant?
    [)][:0]
    Of course the senses might all be for chasing windmills after goddesses & beauty queens, but think again.
    IF a(ny) man were able to get some, he definitely would, so the problem wouldn't even arise FOR HIM.
    The problem is for the "less than just awesome" men like me, who got no looks & no money.
    Look, I'm NOT broke, nor "poor"/needy by ANY standards, hell many people even envy me, BUT I just won't & cannot afford to be a sugar daddy.
    Just yesterday a friend called and said his last Moldovan pretty face asked him bluntly to put her on an annuity by their forth date..."all I need" she told him "is a FRIEND TO HELP ME OUT FINANCIALLY"...in exchange for sex & the like.

Honesly, I can say I have always kept a sense of my own proportion, thus I have NEVER chased supermodels or the like.
    Not that I don't like them, but I know I stand no chance besides my platinum mastercard.
    Nothing so bad about that, too; but if i want to HIRE a hottie to boost my self-esteem, I head for a brothel...rules are clear for everyone, no need to play lovey-dovey.

quote:Now I come to FSU dating. Yea, I go for the young babes with pouty lips, long legs and large breasts. Why not? If I wanted to find an average looking girl with issues and three kids, I could run down to the local bar.

Besides, who wants to go through the effort of the FSU dating scene to end up with a pre-menopausal bitch who'll curse you out in Russian when she starts having hot flashes?
    It is all fine&dandy...men want more bang for their buck, BUT WOMEN WANT MORE BUCK FOR YOUR BANG.
    A friend of mine co-owns a small factory...for all I know he might be up to his eyeballs in debt or planning bankruptcy, BUT right now he can squander money travelling to Eastern Europe to womanize much as he likes, writing expenses off as company expenses.
    He repeatedly told me he (showed pics) meets hotties light years beyond his league (he's ugly, small mutilation from work, sustaining a conversation with him is like anal birth[)] ), but ALL invariably present him the bill...annuities, cars, houses...some he may fool, but to many he got to give something...as they tell him, beauty is all they got, and they must make the max out of it WHILE IT LASTS.
    Of course I noticed he even starts to believe the dream, that is how irresistible he would be...I hope one day he doesn't wake up pennyless, like a wealthy man here who now sleeps in his car because two exotic women cleaned his pockets.

quote:As far as their chest's go remember the law of gravity ha ha.
    jake, have any of these girls sent you "private" pics? All I can say is that either gravity works differently in the FSU, these girls have an extra chest muscle acting as a suport mechanism, or these are the greatest boob jobs ever!

Honestly, if these are boob jobs, the surgeon doing them should move to California... he would make a fortune!!!

quote:Well, honestly put, who would say no to that 16yo beauty peageant?
    ham, it may be different in your country, but in the US, a 16 yo will get you prison time! I was with a 16yo when I was 19yo, and as I think about it, I'm glad her mom liked me.

Train returns

quote: ham, it may be different in your country, but in the US, a 16 yo will get you prison time! I was with a 16yo when I was 19yo, and as I think about it, I'm glad her mom liked me.
    well, all this is true, but there are bazillions underage girls dating or screwing older mates, whether it be 15-18, 14-20 or 16-40.
    As i said, be real...fantasies are one thing; reality another.
    These girls are probably very immature and think the sky is the limit...it isn't enough for you to LOOK like Danny de Vito...you must be a hollywood celebrity as well.[)][:0]
    As far as my knowledge goes, though, I do know MANY who LOOK like De Vito, but only ONE hollywood superstar.

Yet there are men around MOB forums furiously attacking everyone who turn the light on on their delusion...last I "met" was one who plans to elope with a 17yo, young as or younger than his own daughter.
    He claims they have lots in common & he wants a possible great love story, not just get laid.
    [xx(]

quote:there are bazillions underage girls dating or screwing older mates, whether it be 15-18, 14-20 or 16-40.
    WHERE ARE THEY?????????? Don't hold out buddy, give me names!!!!!

quote:last I "met" was one who plans to elope with a 17yo, young as or younger than his own daughter.
    He claims they have lots in common & he wants a possible great love story, not just get laid.
    Well, in his defense, he's probably up on teen fashions since he sees what his daughter wears...

Train returns

quote:WHERE ARE THEY?????????? Don't hold out buddy, give me names!!!!!
    there are some, but not for me.
    I never met them in person, so i can't give names, but I've seen them on the streets.

Only kidding ham! No jail bait for this guy!!! I'm looking for a possible wife, not a daughter...

I really don't look seriously at a girl that's under 28 yo. Even that's a good size gap in ages since I just turned 44, but I honestly hope to have a kid or two and like I said, who needs a menopausal bitch cursing me out in Russian when she starts getting hot flashes!!!![8D]

Train returns

I hear you Peoplesmoks.

I dated a 28 yo a couple of time this past year. Wont do it again. Hell, I didn't like dating 20 somethings when I was 20 something. They all want their cake and eat it too. They want a bad biker boy that will cook, clean and cuddle!

I prefer women near my age that can get as excited as I do about an old song playing on the radio. But then, ya got that menopausal thing to muckup that too!

I've been aiming at the mid to late 30s. Of course then you're probably dealing with children and, consequently, exs.

Oh well, at least we believe in the potential!

TXMAN