Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

quote:They want a bad biker boy that will cook, clean and cuddle!
    I almost fell on the floor laughing my butt off!!! You basically described me, but you forgot the sleeveless Harley-Davidson tee shirt, black boots, bandanna and ZZ Top sunglasses... all of which is my everyday attire.[8D]If I knew how to post pics, I'd show you!!!

I only gave up the club thing because my last American g/f had two kids and I didn't want that crap around them. She's almost ten years younger than me by the way. I realistically look at the younger hotties, because I've been there and done that.

I'm not saying I'm some super stud or anything, but the thing is, I'm not afraid to go for it! I get shot down all the time, but I keep on going after the hotties and every so often, I get one.

It's just a matter of self-esteem. I don't give a sh!t if a girl tells me to f@ck off, because there's always another opportunity just around the corner.

Hell, we all know how bikers and strippers go together like meat and potatos!!! Just don't make the mistake of thinking she's a keeper like I did once!!![B)]

I treat the FSU dating game the same way. This 28 yo hottie may be a scammer, but can they all be scammers????? I like to believe no, there has to be a real one out there somewhere, and I'll find her!!![]

As far as cooking and cleaning, I live alone with my dog, and he's a terrible cook! So yea, I cook and clean up after myself too. I'm looking for a wife not a house maid. Cuddling..... well every relationship has a little give and take...

Train returns

Something more to add about the 28 year olds... I can see where a 28 yo girl would be seriously looking to find a good man and settle down, because we all know how they fear the big 3! 0! They hear that biological clock ticking away.(I'm talking about the "real" girls)

So 28 yo isn't toooooooooo young really. Still hot looking and starting to feel the maternal thing!(again, this only appliies to "real" girls and not the scammers who are posting 3 yo pics.)

Yes you scammer jackass who's reading this, my computer can identify the date codes embedded in the pics you send me!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!

Anyway, now that I got that out, women generally mature physically and mentally faster than men(or at least that's what I've read)so a 28 yo "real" girl might not be so far out of reach after all!!!

Train returns

quote:They want a bad biker boy that will cook, clean and cuddle!
    yes, and with a fat bank account and with an angel's face...or puke ugly, but then bank account shall be considerably bigger...

quote:yes, and with a fat bank account and with an angel's face...or puke ugly, but then bank account shall be considerably bigger...
    Like I said, I'm talking about the "real" girls out there. Of course the scammers want to sink their hooks into a guy with deep pockets, but many, if not most, "real" women whether from the US or anywhere, honestly only want financial security.

I'm not rich, but I make enough to keep most women happy.

Train returns

Hey Peoplesmoks,

I hope that you find what you're looking for in a younger woman. I really do Bud! Hell, we all deserve to be happy.

When I say "bad biker boy", I'm talking about the angry, no job, illiterate, emotionally misunderstood guy that brings out that maternal instinct, you reffered to, and makes a young girl want to take him home and win his love over by loving and understanding him.

An older woman wont put up with that sh!t!

You don't strike me as that type or you wouldn't have cared about your exgirlfriends kids. Nor would you be gainfully employeed.

As far as the detached approach to women. Well, I wane on that. I have times I'm better at it than others. Kind of depends on what's going on in my life at the time, or how much alcohol I've drank! However, I agree it's the most sucessful approach to women. Hell, it actually attracts them!!!

They see a confident guy that wont turn into a wuss!

When I was younger I hung out at a nearby strip club. Don't even care to go to the places any more. Just like I don't shop at a Mercedes dealership. Would never be able to afford the one I like!!!

My dog eats things I wont, so we've developed a symbiotic relationship while I learn to cook!

Ham,

I agree, there is a directly proportional relationship to the ugly a girl can tolerate and the size of the guys bank account. As I've gotten older I've given this situation a lot of thought. Planning how to use my first million.

A lot of these guys are older and ugly with a trophy wife. Ok, he must have learned something along the way, about dealing with women, or he wouldn't have reatained his wealth. Like a friend told his Dad, "If you'd castrated me when I was a baby, I'd have been a millionare by now!" Bet these guys look at it as a business relationship.

I could do that. If you give her a stipend or allowance, that makes you the Boss! Hey, I can dream can't I!!!!!

Met a new girl recently. Cute, sexy, down to earth, 42 (you here it coming?) BUT, she has 3 kids, ages 4-12. OUCH!!!! Oh well, I might test the waters.

TXMAN

quote:When I say "bad biker boy", I'm talking about the angry, no job, illiterate, emotionally misunderstood guy that brings out that maternal instinct, you reffered to, and makes a young girl want to take him home and win his love over by loving and understanding him.
    Hey TXMAN, That's a dying breed. I'm talking hardcore club members. One guy I know is a union rep, another guy owns a very succesful auto repair shop and one guy I know just got out of prison for 2nd degree manslaughter works with computers.

These guys probably make $50,000 to $150,000 a year and are as "bad biker boy" as you could dream up.

quote:Met a new girl recently. Cute, sexy, down to earth, 42 (you here it coming?) BUT, she has 3 kids, ages 4-12. OUCH!!!! Oh well, I might test the waters.
    Just be prepared! The reason I'll never get involved with a girl with kids again is that no matter how much you do for them, how good you treat them, or how much you may love them like they're your own kids, they aren't your kids! And they will always take their moms side, even if she happens to be a heroin junkie whore!!! And when the split comes, they're gone too, and you have no parental rights to ever see them again!!!

Sorry about that, just a slice of my reality!!!

Train returns

quote:Originally posted by TXMAN

Hey Guys,

Ya'll are alright! Honest, funny, and wanna help others avoid mistakes.

Peoplesmoks,

Thanks for the compliment about my common sense. Think we all need one of those from time to time.

Jake,

TXMAN and the rest of you guys
    I don't know if any of you like asian woman but like all of you i have been burned so many times by the russian and ukranian skammers. i have been to russia once and it didnt work out she was just afer money i was set to go to ukraine 3 times but as it got closer they all had some excuse for not meeting me.
    THEN on this forum one of you guys (I dont remember who) turned me on to asian kisses. WOW there are some beautiful ladies in China. To make a long story short I have just returned from China where i met my honey. I too am not the best looking nor richest 67 year old guy around but they dont care about that in China. They just want someone to love. So as soon as we can get a visa i will be bringing my future beautiful 51 year old bride back to Texas.
    In 8 months and 2 trips she has not once asked for money and in fact is concerned that i spend too much money. The whole trip air,motel,and spending for what ever there in China was less than $2,500.00 each time. i used cheap tickets for travel and hotel.Asian kisses cost 40.00 but you can get e-mail address and phone numbers.
    I am glad and thank whoever it was that posted the info on asian kisses.
    howard

I'll get to you sooner or later. Guess at this time I'm just enjoying the lack of ambiguity that I was experiencing for a while regarding "Elena." Know what I mean? Just don't wanna think about it, or women in general, for a while. Got a few other priorities I need to take care of.

Ham,

You a funny guy! But, I gotta tell you, I haven't read run-on sentences like that since I tryed to finish a book of Thoreau"s! Just kidding.

General Comments:

Yeh, I don't understand the "stupid syndrome" guys either. Except to say, that I DO have my blind spots with women. Other guys have theirs. I'm just fortunate that my blind spot isn't financial. I've made MY blind spot my personal responsibility. I've gotta friend, 65 yrs old, that is looking for wife #6 and he will never get a clue. He's been a family friend since I was a young teenager (i'm 46), but he will never get it. In a contorted way, it makes me feel better about my past choices.

"just fantastic"

You guys crack me up!!

I was thinking the same thing as I was reading AND writing!!!! I'm pretty sure I need more hobbies.

So if I ever disappear, you'll know my life is "just fantastic" (gettin laid regular) for a while.

Ham, I agree that women in general match that list you mentioned. However, I think WE, as men, do the same thing. I'm not a "pretty boy" either, but a good looking, sophisticated, woman catches my eye every time. I tell myself: NO, they're shallow and pretentious!, all the while my eye strays back to them! Admittedly, as I get older the "non-prom queens" get longer interest than they used to. I think that is a good thing.

Peoplesmoks, I feel your pain!!!! I, unknowingly, dated a coke addict for a year, 4 years ago. I tryed a lot of drugs when I was young, but grew out of them. I thought everyone did my age (yes, she was my age). I can barely admitt to myself how badly I was fooled!!! So, I wont speak of it here, but it was at least as bad as your experience. It was the last straw for me. I went into dating retirement for 3 years. Just started again this year.

Anyway, thanks for the session doctors!!!

Personally, I would like to meet the right woman, but it is more importantly that I don't hook-up with the wrong woman!

take care AND good luck,

TXMAN

PeopleSmok,

If Texas gets it's way there will be one more of that breed dying, via the electric chair!! One of those "dying breed" shot and killed a friend of mine, point blank, a few weeks ago while he was protecting a woman the guy was after.

It was in the news. He went on to kill his exgirlfriend, her new boyfriend, two teenage girls, and later an elderly woman in Penn. to steal her car.

What's wierd is I almost asked the exgirlfriend out a few months before all this. Things that make you go - WHEW!!!

I mean no offense to you sir! I've enjoyed sharing a beer and conversation with many biker club members that I've met. Maybe I'm a little bitter. I miss my friend. He was a really good guy just trying to do the right thing.

When it comes to dating women with kids: No need to apologize. I tell my inexperienced friends pretty much the same things you mentioned. I've had more than one slice of that reality and avoid women with children. It is a real pain in the ass from several directions.

There is one little girl that I have stayed in contact with since she was 4 yrs old. She'll be 16 next month. Her Mom is a nut, but she knows I am the only Dad her daughter has ever know and endorses my involvement in her life. However, this is the rariety!!

Knowing that reality is what I was referring to when I said "Ouch!" To be quite honest, I don't believe this woman and I will have any longterm potential because of stated reasons. I believe I'm going in with eyes wide open, but I certianly appreciate your heads up!!!

Howard,

I find your comments an interesting coincidence. I've had more exposure to Asian culture than the average Texan, but never really considered an Asian mate until recently.

Not long ago I took out an Asian woman for the first time. I found her resolved femininity extremely attractive! I enjoy women that enjoy being women. Women that are NOT trying to be man or expect a man to be more like a woman (wussy boy). Unfortunatley, I made mistakes that kind of screwed-up the situation, BUT every since then I find myself gravitating toward Asian women.

It wasn't me that told you about the website, but your Karma is good because I am glad to hear about it and will check it out. I especially enjoy hearing it is realtively inexpensive. THANKS!

take care buds,

TXMAN

quote:If Texas gets it's way there will be one more of that breed dying, via the electric chair!! One of those "dying breed" shot and killed a friend of mine, point blank, a few weeks ago while he was protecting a woman the guy was after.
    Hey TXMAN, It sucks that some assh@le killed your friend. The truth is that killers come from every walk of life. The situation you talk about sounds like a jealous rage thing. Let's face it, that's the worst kind. To be honest, I'm still on probation for choking the sh!t out of a guy a caught screwing my X.

When I first met her, I bounced a guys head off a cinder block wall for touching her ass.

Women are the cause of 99% of all stupid or messed up things we as men do!!!!

The guy I know that served man 2, was helping a girl who was being attacked. My buddy was stabbed 8 times so he beat the guy with an old metal trash can and the guy died. The lawyer said anyone else probably would have gotten an award for defending the girl, but he went to prison because he was wearing his colors.

Train returns

Women are the cause of 99% of all stupid or messed up things we as men do!!!!

Damn do I agree with you Peoplesmok!!!!!!

That's why I'm extremely selective about the women I hook-up with. Over the years I've learned some women enjoy trying to push your buttons. I avoid them.

I wonder if you were taking your anger towards your X out on the guy you were choking. Had a girlfriend cheat on me once and I got so mad I scared myself. Didn't like where my mind was going so I moved out of state.

Like your talking about, if it wasn't for a woman we had feelings toward nothing would happen. Hell, if I screw some woman, but have no feelings toward her, I could give a crap less who does her next.

I found words of wisdom on a bathroom wall in Alpine,TX:

"Always remember: No matter how great she seems, somewhere, there is some guy that finally got enough of her sh!t!"

Yep, killers come in all forms. Trouble is that "dying breed" set up a bad precedence for you guys and ruined your buds life. Bikers around here are the first to step up to the plate to help out with the community or a benefit for someone in a bind.

The guy that killed my friend was no doubt jealous and jacked-up to the nth degree. Defense is claiming he had mental problems. DUH!!! I ran across him a couple times at the bar and you could tell he was on simmer all the time. THing is, he wasn't in a jealous rage 3 days later, during his get-away, when he shot a 78 yr old woman in the head, in her bed, so he could relace his broken down car.

Lot a weirdos out there! Had a gun pulled on me and but for the lack of a couple pounds of pressure, I'm still here and my friend isn't.

TXMAN