Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

quote: Women are the cause of 99% of all stupid or messed up things we as men do!!!!
    To an extent, but i think these individuals are DISTURBED/MALADJUSTED to start with.
    Events are just an excuse...it might be their woman cheated on them; that they had eight beers too many; that someone yelled at them or that their middle school janitor abused them in the bathroom...
    Fact is, they are maladjusted.
    There are studies showing how inner violence from a maladjusted individual must come out...if they are small & pointless, they might just harass or beat up their kids or wife, or even animals; if they are bigger or have a gun, they go out in public...

I agree HAM, but the psycho types go above and beyond "stupid". It's a whole nother category and your lable is as good as any.

It seems they have lost the ability to engage self-control. I find an interesting analogy between them and some, not all, of the guys that get scammed by women (knock on wood). Ya get in the fluffy clouds and lose control of emotions and money. It's happened to me in lesser degrees, but I'm older now (again, knock on wood).

Aren't we the arm chair phychiatrists!!!

TXMAN

Hey guys! I have to tell you that my thoughts on women being the reason for 99% of the stupid crap men do goes far beyond socio-economics, or how many beers some assh@le had before shooting someone.

It's purely philosophical in nature and goes back to the beginning of time. Yea guys, Adam and Eve. Adam was a happy-go-lucky guy frolicing around Eden. The guy was completely happy, something that no one can acheive today!

All he had to do was not eat the damn apple, but noooooooooooooo here comes Eve... and what is Eve? A WOMAN!!!! "Here Adam, eat this apple, it's yummy!!!" She probably batted her eyes and did the hair toss and giggle just to put it over the top...

"But God said not to eat the apples". The poor shmuck struggled in vain, but as the b!tch proceeded to give him the first lap dance in recorded history... game, set, match.... it was all over for all of us guys at that point!!!!

Oh, I also believe the devil is a woman!!! Think about it... God's favorite angel who he loved above all others...Lucifer (Lucy her)?

Sounds like the first messy divorce, but God got to keep his stuff and his ol' lady had to move out. We've been paying for that one ever since too!

Train returns

Hey Txman,
    The only scam on this article is the Ukraine-club hell it might as well come out that I was posting under this name but on other forums I am John42.And yes they really suck you know from what you have written she wanted to not be with you with all the letters and gifts plus the translations.I my self have awful truth about this place it might be 30 men writing to one lady they will gladly accept it all the while your girl is telling you she loves you or cares for you.As I type Monday will be Judgement day for these assholes and I am so dam happy.

jake, you sound like you had a bad day!!!!

quote:I my self have awful truth about this place it might be 30 men writing to one lady they will gladly accept it all the while your girl is telling you she loves you or cares for you.
    You me you just figured this one out??? I keep saying it, open a second or third e-mail account, change your name and send a pic of Fabio to the girl you're writing to and 10 to 1, "Fabio" gets the same first letter you got a month ago.[}]

Heck, I've done this to several scammers. There was one, who after my alter ego blew her off, he got e-mails from 3 other girls that he (I) never wrote to.[8D]

Train returns

Hey peoples,
    No today is a real wonderful day.Yesterday the papers were filed in Civil court in Kiev and I heard from my Attorney that soon they will send out the papers if they ignore them then they will be arrested.You see the laws over there are similar to ours here.When writing to TXMAN I was just venting my frustration's on Jeff Gordon Nextel race I think he is a *****/Fag.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!! Why does everyone I know think Jeff Gordon is a douche?[8D]

Train returns

Well because he is my nickname for him is cheesedick I do not care if he is Married he is still a little funny.That was left over from a few years back plus he is a lucky bastard when he is racing.Oh and when he ruybs somebody and gets them out of his way it is racing but if somebody does it to him it ius dirty he is a candy ass spoiled rotten yuppie asshole.

Please excuse my writing there Lady's and Gent's man I had a tough time translating a letter from Russian to English and they go on and on......

Well yea, to pretty much everything you wrote. I've always compared him to the Tom Cruise of racing... although I do like Tom Cruise in the "Mission Impossible" films.

Maybe, someday, Gordon and Cruise will both come out of the closet? I hear an episode of "South Park" coming.....

Train returns