Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

I dont know it might take Knauss or Evernham on their death beds to admit they are then the middle man will be in there.Enough of that talk here we go toward's the scum of the earth I would love to get her one last time it was good.Gordon licks cow flops.

Hell after I got out of the military I was thinking about going to work for Gun bearing postal delivery system ha ha.All laughing aside TXMAN 6 years ago I lost one of my best friends in a town 100 miles away.I t is weird it is like the a**hole who shot him got away with it the Sheriffs tried to prove it and they did not have enough proof to hold the scumbag they ran his dna but nothing I had a feeling he did it and I am usually 70% sure with my gut so I went up there and confronted him and 5 of his cousins outside a barI did not care3 of them joined him so the fight was on I took out all 3 with a few minor cut's and it was his turn he turned into a friggen pus*y when I was just ready to hurt him I asked did you shoot Joe he told me he did what I would have given for a wire he admitted he did it well anyway I kicked the living **** out of him plus one of his cousins who got back up.I should have killed the s.o.b.there would be 1 less scumbag on the face of the planet oh and I forgot to mention that he is Illegal figure that one out.

jake, do it right. Spur of the moment is messy and hard to clean up. Three or four guys with bats can get most people into a plain white van. Here in Jersey, we like Wharton State forest. Once you get the SOB out there, no one can hear him scream except the Jersey Devil, and he's one of us!!!

As far as I'm concerned, if the guy fessed up to you about killing your bud, you have every right to take from him what you want. "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth". Most people don't know it continues... "a limb for a limb, a LIFE for a LIFE".[8][8D]

Train returns

Dam I was signed out after writing a letter that took 20 mikes to compose oh well train I need to run and will write when I return bubba.

You guys still crack me up!!!!

Gotta crash, but will write more later.

TXMAN

Hey TXMAN.... what? like I'm funny to you?... Like I'm here to amuse you?... Kidding. Joe Pesci in Goodfellas!

Update: A scammer sent me the same form letter twice in a row with THE only difference being the PS. What would you do????

WRONG!!! You're not the Train are you??? I send "her" the exact same letter I sent the first time, but the PS is different.[}]

The scammer didn't miss a beat. After ten letters, probably hasn't read one yet.

Train returns

Hey Buds!

Don't really have anything new to add. Just thought I'd drop a note.

Hope you guys are doing alright and have fallen in love/lust.

TXMAN

quote:Originally posted by TXMAN

Hey Guys

Just an update about my experience with ukraine-club.

I got a sad story about her losing her job and making it difficult to continue paying for the interpretations. I wrote back and told her I would start paying if she was ready and willing to answer some hard questions.

I had found her profile in various locations, which is no big deal, but I had also found out from global7 that there were a lot of guys questioning her legitamacy. I also found an old dating profile of her (maybe 10 yrs yngr) on a scammer site. She claimed in this old profile that she was a single mother of a daughter. She had told me she was a single mother of a SON and had sent pis of them togather. In addition, she had several of the tell-tale signs of a scammer, ALTHOUGH she had never asked (out right) for anything.

She wrote back and said I sounded cold, but she was willing to answer any questions.

THEN, I found she had changed her tag. It was "notjustblond", but it changed to "iamnotjustblond". She was loading the various dating sites with her profile. Everything from "descreet" sites to "christian" sites. What really BLEW-MY-MIND was I found her profile on a lesbian site. That's right LESBIAN site!

SO, I wrote her back and confronted her with my concerns, in a polite way. It's been about three weeks and I haven't heard a word. Doubt I ever will.

What does this have to do with ukraine-club? Maybe nothing. Except she claims that she is incompetent with computers and Ukraine-club sets up all her profiles to help her find a "decent man." How ya gonna find a "decent man" on a lesbian site????? I honestly can't speak to the agencies integrity, or lack thereof, but I do want to give a heads-up about this Elena Isayenko (Isajenko, Isaenko).

THere is a happy ending to this story! All she ever got out of me was my time - NO MONEY!

Thanks to all the guys here!!! I learned to look for the signs and indications of a scammer from ya'll!!!!

Hey Tim,

What's up with the quote?

TXMAN

quote:Originally posted by TXMAN

Hey Tim,

What's up with the quote?

TXMAN
    Sorry about that,I just singed on to this site and I was trying to email you about Elena Isayenko.you have recived my email by now, and we should talk about this one.I think it would be very interesting sharing stories and pics of her!