Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Tim,

It'd be great to compare notes, but I never got your email. Perhaps i accidently deleted it. Don't know. You send it to yahoo address?

TXMAN

quote:Originally posted by TXMAN

Tim,

It'd be great to compare notes, but I never got your email. Perhaps i accidently deleted it. Don't know. You send it to yahoo address?

TXMAN
    TXMAN I dont know what happen to the email,but here is my email adress armstrongrt@yahoo.com if you have any pics of her or letters send me one and I will do the same.

Tim

Hey Tim I am sorry it did not work out with her.That place is one big scam I would say that all the girl's using that place are scammer's/Prodater's and hooker's I have filed charges against them I Kiev and am just waiting for word from my attorney I also have filed charges against my former girl she was writing to several men other than me and taking money for gift's and lessons she is in deep crap.

Hey Jake,

Didn't know until this moment you were after Uk club. In a sad way, I'm glad to hear it. I understand that all is fair in love and war, but this is money we're talking about and that deserves negative consequences every time!

I doubt that I can, but if I can help let me know.

Take care Bud,

TXMAN

Hey Txman were a little slow these day's just kidding.Yes I am and all the help I can get will be good.This assh-le need's to be shut down[}] and all of the pro-dating hooker's who claim to be looking for their man using his scam site need to answer also.You can contact me anytime and we can share war storie's I have many letter's from the owner and of course my ex I will share I cannot wait until they have to appear in court I will be dancing in the street later Bubba,
    Jake

I do not know if I posted this yet but Ukraine-club is owned by the above slime ball who has opended up a new one called the Red-Rose-Club same ip's and everything else is the same the home page and all.They also own Go-To-Ukraine I know they monitor the sites and hopefully more men will and you guys who were deceived by them the more you add to all the forums the better it will be for all and maybe we can shut this asshole down.[}]

Here is a good one.I had my suspicions for the longest time and now they are factual.The owner of the flats that this scam place rents out is none other than Yaroslav Kruts the Kiev manager and the one the western unions go to he is also the ones who picks up the victims from the airport.He goes by the yahoo chat name of mishka 1911 and also Kiev Kiev he is a slime ball just like every other as-hole working there they need to be shut down for good.

Here is a good one.I had my suspicions for the longest time and now they are factual.The owner of the flats that this scam place rents out is none other than Yaroslav Kruts the Kiev manager and the one the western unions go to he is also the ones who picks up the victims from the airport.He goes by the yahoo chat name of mishka 1911 and also Kiev Kiev he is a slime ball just like every other as-hole working there they need to be shut down for good.