Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: Natalja

Default Natalja

Ok !! Check out the dating site Lavalife.Look for the profile candy_ira567.

Hello Gilles,

I look at the photo on lavalife but her profile seem to be deleted...
    Another way to find her...
    Morgoth

quote:Originally posted by panther19770

This is my girl.Photo taken maybe 5yrs ago.She now has short hair to her shoulders.Looks like shes also pulling stuff on dating sites.She says she in America.But read and you can see its written like a forign person Russian .And its just how she writes.Get back to me anyone if you have seen this girl before on date sites or in person.I cannot copy the photo as the site wont let me.But check out and read the profile.

Giles Rowbottom

She was in Riga in April of 2007, posting to a Russian pet board:

???????????? ? ????? ?????? ????? ???????? ????????. Operating invited to the outstanding Welsh Springer Spaniel. 5 ???, ??????? ?????????????, ??????? ??????, ??????, CAC, CACIB. 5 years, an experienced producer, champion Baltic, Europe, CAC, CACIB.

Natalja Misutkina , Riga : C???????? ?? email Natalja Misutkina, Riga: C Bcontact email

Panther, I read your complete post at Russian Detectives. It sounds like you just got busted making bad bets in the lottery of love. She's a real girl, a stripper no less, who you met in person, and she rolled you like a cheap cigar. Sorry to hear about it. Love stinks. As I told my friend who recently divorced his titty dancer wife, "Don't look for love in a strip club. It's called 'strip tease' for a reason."

Prometheus

quote:have an interesting story I guess.Bare with me .Im an English guy living in Mallorca 20yrs.Resident with my own business.In June of this year I was out with a group of friends in my local town.We had a few drinks in a lapdancing bar.I met a Latvian girl working there called Natalja Misutkina.We had a good chat and got on well.At the end of the evening I asked if she would meet me for dinner.She agreed and the following night to my surprise we went out.Infact we went out and had a great time for the remaining 2 weeks of her working holiday in Mallorca.Needless to say I paid for meals drinks and everything.When she left she seemed genuinely upset about leaving me.But I agreed I would pay for a return trip for her and her son.I paid for the tickets and she promptly came on holiday with her son.I paid for everything!!After a great week she returned to Riga Latvia and we were in contact everyday.She asked if she could come again and I promptly sent her 500Euros. The next week she asked me If I could send her 1000euros to help with refurb on her apartment.Once again I agreed. then 250euro for lawyers fees.
    Ok then a few days before she was due to arrive in Mallorca for her holiday she sent me a text. It said Hi Baby !! Sorry Im never coming to Mallorca again ! Bye.That was it .Now she dosent contact me or answer her cell phone to me.Ive been scammed.!No doubt.But I just wondered if anyone out there has had a story like that happened to them?Also does anyone Know this girl?? Natalja Misutkina from Riga Latvia.Short dark hair 33yrs old born 14/08/74
    Love to hear from anyone with their views.

panther, I feel for you with the stripper. Date 'em, bang 'em, throw 'em away!!!!

Three words about strippers/ dancers... issues, ISSUES, ISSUES !!! This I know from wasting seven years of my life with one.

She's the main reason I've gone the FSU route.

Train returns

quote:Originally posted by Morgoth

Hello Gilles,

I look at the photo on lavalife but her profile seem to be deleted...
    Another way to find her...
    Morgoth

quote:Originally posted by panther19770

This is my girl.Photo taken maybe 5yrs ago.She now has short hair to her shoulders.Looks like shes also pulling stuff on dating sites.She says she in America.But read and you can see its written like a forign person Russian .And its just how she writes.Get back to me anyone if you have seen this girl before on date sites or in person.I cannot copy the photo as the site wont let me.But check out and read the profile.

Giles Rowbottom