Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Translation/English lessons SCAM

Boo Hoo for me, but I've been trying to find a "real" girl for a while with no success. I know I'm not alone.

Recently, I've noticed the scam seems to be swinging from 2 months or 20 letters and the passport/visa scam to 4 letters and a letter from the translation agency because Ivan can't pay for correspondence anymore.

I'm curious to know how far spread this "new" scam has spread?

Beware certain sites like hornymatches.com. Look and laugh, but don't touch. You'll find at least 20 free member profiles with suggestive to spread leg nude pics looking for "true love".

The site shows login info. These profiles are usually logged on 24/7.

The big scam is translation/English lessons.

Check it out... or don't. I'm not an ad. I just want input from others if you guys have noticed that this seems to be "the new scam" of choice.

My thoughts are that they can ask for money after only a few letters, and it's steady cash instead of waiting 2 or 3 months and asking for passport/visa money.

Train returns
    Female Scammers from Nigeria, Ghana, Russia, Ukraine and Philippines

quote:so her strict family won't allow men around her AT HOME, but will allow "her" to fly 9.000km to meet and basically be at the mercy of a complete stranger?
    Exactly my point. And it's not even the family, but the girl herself that must be questioned. Granted, she claims to be 30 yo. (Not a child by any means.) She also claims to have traveled in Europe before... OK?

But, as we all agree, what single woman would choose to travel 5,000 miles to meet a total stranger in a foreign country, when given the option of the stranger flying to her country where she has the home field advantage???

A SCAMMER ASKING FOR MONEY!!! THAT'S WHO!!!

But she does have a nice ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train returns