Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: RU Ladys

Default RU Ladys

Anybody have any issues with this site? I'm becoming increasingly frustrated. They say that a ladies personal information is not available until the first meeting and site the new USA Law. I contacted the lawyer listed on the site and he agreed that the law has no provision for restricting personal information. I then contacted Sergey and advised him of this and his response was it our policy now. First it was the law now its the policy. My RW doesn't speak English so I told her the agency has free lessons. She said no. I once again wrote to Sergey and his response was they don't offer free lessons when on the site literature is says in plain English they do. I'm getting very frustrated. I see possible potential with the lady and she may just be caught in the middle so I don't want to involve her with the bickering with the site manager. Has anyone had issues like this? I am getting the impression that the site is just in it for the money and services. Do they really expect someone to travel 6000 miles and spend a couple of grand for a blind date?

HP

HP

Hey! I'm not !00% sure, but as far as I know, RU Ladys is part of the same parent company as UA Ladys, so everything said about UA, probably applies to RU

Train returns

Were would i find UA ladys information. I dont see it. I only see 3 topics.

Go to all forums click "Scam or not?" There are 26 pages on UA Ladys.

Also go to "Who is a scammer" and click onto my topic "Translation/English Lessons Scam".

Train returns

I hate when I click post reply instead of preview.....

quote:I am getting the impression that the site is just in it for the money and services. Do they really expect someone to travel 6000 miles and spend a couple of grand for a blind date?
    Apparently, YES!!! Understand that the agencies position will be that they do the best they can to weed out scammers, but they can't do complete background checks on every girl that apllies to the site because this would drive up membership costs.

It's hard to prove that the agency has their hand in the scam game, but what you have to look at is the frequency of complaints. Don't trust what they say about themselves of course.

Example: I am so glad you have showed interest in me.I should tell you about myself ok? My name is Marina. My friends call me Marinochka which is a friendly variant of my name. Of me 24 years. I look for honest man to create loving family.I am young but I am good age. Don't you think? I live in a little flat in? the? little town Dzerginskoe(Donetsk region). It's a nice town but the men here do not respect their women. My friend met a man from foriegn country and is moving to live with him. She told me about agency and so I decided to try.......

Pretty good huh? Of course I would send you a pic of a hot babe. If I was so inclined, I could send you cute, bikini, lingerie, semi-nude and nude come later!

If you're serious about an FSU bride, check the scam reports here and on other sites like I do. Ask quetions in forums. The wort that can happen is some no it all acts like he's God. There are some good folks to listen to.

ham, Prometheus, elenag are my personal favorites. Good luck!!!!

Train returns

quote:Originally posted by hprince

Anybody have any issues with this site? I'm becoming increasingly frustrated. They say that a ladies personal information is not available until the first meeting and site the new USA Law. I contacted the lawyer listed on the site and he agreed that the law has no provision for restricting personal information. I then contacted Sergey and advised him of this and his response was it our policy now. First it was the law now its the policy. My RW doesn't speak English so I told her the agency has free lessons. She said no. I once again wrote to Sergey and his response was they don't offer free lessons when on the site literature is says in plain English they do. I'm getting very frustrated. I see possible potential with the lady and she may just be caught in the middle so I don't want to involve her with the bickering with the site manager. Has anyone had issues like this? I am getting the impression that the site is just in it for the money and services. Do they really expect someone to travel 6000 miles and spend a couple of grand for a blind date?

HP

HP

HYPRINCE, YUP, EXACTLY!!!! WHAT YOUR DEALING WITH IS KINDA A THIRD WORLD MENTALITY??= "I DON'T HAVE, YOU HAVE, SO IS OK IF I TAKE FROM YOU"???.
    FOREINGERS, are especially preyed upon because we do live with a more ethical basis and more morals ?? Well, most do!!! Here what I have found after 4 years of writing is that alot of ladies will say the same ol things but when push comes to pull they rearward their stances because essentially they are comfortable in familiar surroundings. Because their economic conditions are alot less generous than in other countries they don't think much about ethics and morals and only live for the day and sometimes just for the hour at hand.
    I was prey to the 6000 mile journey as you described, but fortunately was not my soul intent as I worked-in a stop-over enroute to another foreign country. What I lost financially was minimal but even so, emotionally I to became disillusioned. Learning the language is a "Big Help". Although difficult, it does connect the loose ends of commo and respect from the locals who then become reluctant to try pulling a scam or scheme. You will get bit though , How severe depends on what you feel is reasonable and how un-insuring is the propositions that are presented to you.
    I was told my many to always have a "Back-Up Plan and sometimes a "Back-Up Plan to a Back -Up Plan".
    john

Default Re: RU Ladys

Quote Originally Posted by PeopleSmoks View Post
    I hate when I click post reply instead of preview.....

Apparently, YES!!! Understand that the agencies position will be that they do the best they can to weed out scammers, but they can't do complete background checks on every girl that apllies to the site because this would drive up membership costs.

It's hard to prove that the agency has their hand in the scam game, but what you have to look at is the frequency of complaints. Don't trust what they say about themselves of course.

Example: I am so glad you have showed interest in me.I should tell you about myself ok? My name is Marina. My friends call me Marinochka which is a friendly variant of my name. Of me 24 years. I look for honest man to create loving family.I am young but I am good age. Don't you think? I live in a little flat in* the* little town Dzerginskoe(Donetsk region). It's a nice town but the men here do not respect their women. My friend met a man from foriegn country and is moving to live with him. She told me about agency and so I decided to try.......

Pretty good huh? Of course I would send you a pic of a hot babe. If I was so inclined, I could send you cute, bikini, lingerie, semi-nude and nude come later!

If you're serious about an FSU bride, check the scam reports here and on other sites like I do. Ask quetions in forums. The wort that can happen is some no it all acts like he's God. There are some good folks to listen to.

ham, Prometheus, elenag are my personal favorites. Good luck!!!!

Train returns
    What is the best way to keep distance from these bride scams. My friend approaching many sites to get married, so is there any way to find right match?