Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Ekaterina Iliushkina

Hey, is anyone familiar with someone by the name of Ekaterina Iliushkina? Was sent an email by her(?) from a site a few weeks back that I am not longer a member of. I am confident it is a scam but just wondering if anyone else has been in contact w/her(whomever).
    Thanks.

SC

yes Ekaterina Iliushkina pretty girl i think she said 25 years old scam![}]

Yep, that is her. Thanks for the information. I think that I will email her back and "play" along then burst her bubble.

SC

I have been getting e-mails from Ekaterina Iliushkina. Both e-mails and pictures of her. She wants to come to the states and work. She said that she is a dancer and she is coming over here on a Visa for three months. She is 25 years old. She is a pretty girl. No money has been asked yet but I am waiting for that to come soon. skip

Hey Skip,
    Same story here. Have gotten about 4 emails from her now w/many pic.s. Funny how in a couple of dif. emails, her pic.s are not quite the same. Suppose to be in Moscow right at this moment before flying to the states. Still waiting for the money question too.

SC

Ya she is suppose to be in Moscow and then flying here to be with me. Anyone that is trusting to go see someone that they never saw before has to be a complete dum ass. I could be a convicted rapist or mass murder. But as we say there is a sucker born everyday. I just love these e-mails from these douchbags. I had to laugh when I read the other e-mails that others had gotten. Same wording in everyone I have gotte so far. But I wonder ifshe will come now that the president of russia is putting the screws on russian travel to the united states. skip
    quote:Originally posted by spchnc

Hey Skip,
    Same story here. Have gotten about 4 emails from her now w/many pic.s. Funny how in a couple of dif. emails, her pic.s are not quite the same. Suppose to be in Moscow right at this moment before flying to the states. Still waiting for the money question too.

SC

Here is the most recent on I just got from this individual hope this amuses you it did me skip

Subject: Information about my flight to you!

Skip hello,Glad to say that I am all right. You know I am in Moscow now and I think I have made
    almost the half of my trip. To be fair I am tired, everything is not so easy like I thought. It is
    hard enough busineess because of so many barriers on this way. I want you to know that you can't
    imagine how glad I am to know that you want to meet me,it helps me to be strong.
    Well,about my news.
    I was in travel agency today, nearest possible flight is Saturday October 20.
    Pls tell me if this date is ok for you to meet me??
    I hope you will have some free time to spend with me!!
    Here is the info, about my flight, that I was given in travel agency:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------

Information for Ekaterina Iliushkina.

"RusTourPlus",Astrahov Oleg. 788219 Moscow,Koshkina street 23, office 78.

Flights: Moscow, Russian Federation - Manchester, New Hampshire, USA Saturday, October 20, 2007
    Flights All airports (MOW), Moscow, Russian Federation to Manchester (MHT), Manchester, New
    Hampshire, USA
    LEGEND: 1st=First, Biz=Business, Eco=Economy, N/A=Class does not exist, No=All seats full,
    OP=Flight operated by another carrier, R=On Request

Flight Departing Arriving Stops / Aircraft Duration Seats available
    1st Biz Eco

Delta Air Lines
    DL 031 Sheremetyevo (SVO), Moscow, Russian Federation
    Terminal 2 13:15
    John F Kennedy Int'l (JFK), New York, New York, USA
    Terminal 3 15:15
    Non-stop / 763 14h00min N/A No Yes
    United Airlines
    UA 3383 OP La Guardia (LGA), New York, New York, USA
    Terminal US 18:00
    Manchester (MHT), Manchester, New Hampshire, USA 19:15

Please use our service .
    Best regards.Manager|Astrahov Oleg.

Price: USD 1350.00+ Round trip tickets.Eco.class.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------

I am so glad to see that we are almost near our goal,and our meeting wait for us.
    I think I will call you from airport before my flight.
    You know I booked tickets on Saturday flight and I will buy them before my intervew.
    People from embassy must be sure that I am not going to stay illegally, so I need to buy roundtrip
    tickets (with returning date).
    I wanted to ask you about electronic tickets but they tell that
    I can't use because it is their businees to arrange all travel details and they have some extra
    money from all the things,
    you see it is just business.I think that you will be able to help me because I don't know anybody
    here and only you are my hope now,
    I think everything in your hands and I believe that you will not leave me here alone.please borrow some money.
    I am sure I will be able to return all your money back after a few weeks,I will get salary and I
    will collect the sum I own from you.
    To be fair I am not sure I know what to say because I hate to ask but now I have no different way, you see.
    Please help me it is only money and much more important if we will meet in person I will do my
    best, you won`t be disappoined.
    I see that it sounds a little crazy but I can't believe that in the worst case I have to return
    home,they all will
    laugh at me.I think it rests with you to decide and I feel that
    you will help me because you are kind.
    I have about 350 US dollars yet and I think I need about 1000 US
    dollars from your side with all travel needs and living here till my flight!
    (I had enough dollars, but flight to moscow, opening visa, medical insurance and all travel needs costed too much).
    For truth I didn`t expect I will need to buy roundtrip tickets (I was
    ready to buy one-way ticket), but now I see that its a very strict rule.
    If everything will be all right between us I can stay with you longer than three months,maximum I
    can stay about 6 months for first time!
    We should change only the date of my returning flight.and if you don't like me I will live in rent room and won't bother you
    and money is money I will return it back in any case.I so much hope that you will help me.
    My mother gave me all she had.
    Thank you in advance. Maybe i look like the poor outsider but I do hope you understand my position
    because it is always there is anybody who needs the help.
    I will call you from airport and I will wait for you there as
    long as you need,I mean if you need any time to arrive in airport.it is not problem for me to wait
    because I know that it is the end of my trip and I have time to improve my condition(some perfume)after long jorney.
    I want you to see me in good shape!
    Kiss you and do hope to kiss you in person so soon. We need to do it pretty fast,you know I ordered
    all my documents in advance and you see everything is ready so fast I need only your help because
    we have no a lot of time till my intervew, if everything will be all right I will be on this flight!
    They have told me that you could make a transfer by Western Union. The manager from the bank
    explained to me how system works.
    All you need is my name and my surname and address to put on their list. Once you do this, I'll be
    able to pickup the money
    in any local Western Unuion office in Moscow.
    My address here (the room i am renting)
    City : Moscow,
    Address : Hohryakova street 38-10
    post code (zip) : 491620
    Full name Ekaterina Iliushkina (right writting in English)
    After it please write me money transfer control number and I will go to nearest office of western
    union with my identification (passport).
    Honey I am so happy that we will be together in a few days and I have so many different dreams
    about us and our first kiss and .....some of my dreams are
    so brave i will tell you later when we meet I prefer to say such things in person and I am sure we
    will have a lot of fun.
    I'm sure we will like each other and we can probably stay together forever! I will prolong my visa
    or apply for a green card!
    Sorry my mother is paying for the education of my brother, they helped
    me as much as they could.
    OK! Everybody has difficulties in it's life! You know maybe women in Russia (and me too!) are not
    that world oriented...
    I don't know how to explain... I've never made any trips abroad... I don't have such experience.
    I come from a small city. I'm not a feminist girl, I'm ready to listen to my man and do everything
    he tells me. Maybe I'm
    too old traditioned? I don't know... I'm sure you will help me and we will meet each other and have
    a great time together!
    When I come to you I will listen to your advises and I will do everything you tell me! You are such
    good man! Ekaterina with great hope and many kisses!

quote:Originally posted by spchnc

Hey Skip,

SC

Skip,
    I see that she has finally gotten down to the nitty gritty (money issue) so to speak. Now if wanted to turn the tables on her, U could come up w/a fake western union number (not sure how the numbers are issued) and send her on a wild goose chase. Guess I will be receiving this same letter in a few days. Will keep U posted. Good luck.

SC

Skip,
    Just recieved the same letter today as U posted yesterday here. Am going to "play" w/her/him for a couple of days before lowering the "boom".

SC

yeah i got a message from Ekaterina too. The exact same wording as ya'lls letters, word for word. She is very beautiful but i was sceptical from the beginning, when she never answers questions that is asked of her. Waiting to see if money was going to be asked, and she asked for it today.
    Message 1:Hello from Moscow! I'm so happy I started my trip! Now I have more time to write you.
    I settled down, I rent a small room and it's not that expensive.
    Moscow is very nice city and the weather here is very good now. I
    thought maybe I will feel myself here uncomfortable because I come
    from a small city but I'm OK here. Moscow is very big city and there
    are a lot of people here, anyway it's not as disturbing for me as I
    thought.
    I'm a little bit lonely here because I understand I will not meet my
    family for a long time. I hope I will meet you soon and I will be not
    so lonely and you will tell me about my country...
    Now I can write you more information about my trip.
    I will get a work visa for nurses so I will be able to work as a nurse
    or if that's not possible as I told you I will work as a waitress.
    I think it will be not easy to find a work as a cosmetologist and I've
    heard it's more easy to find a job as a nurse, what do you think? I've
    been told it's very well paid job.
    I have a medical diploma and Higher education and I'm a registered
    nurse. I have an experience to work as a nurse although last two years
    I'd been working as a cosmetologist. I've been told if something will not
    works out I will be able
    to find another job as a waitress or something like this. I will be
    able to stay over there during six months and then I can prolong my visa
    or change my status.
    I only didn't expect I will stay here for several days more because I
    have to pass different English test and so on. I will be able to fly
    to you only in few days. As soon as I have all correct info
    about my flight I will inform you.
    Please confirm your information again and write me
    the name of your closest Airport (maybe international).
    I'm afraid I can mix something up please confirm.
    Also please confirm your phone number.
    In my turn today I will learn everything about international calls and
    calling cards and I will try to call you if you want. I've never made
    international calls before.
    I don't remember if I wrote you I don't smoke and never tried smoking
    although smokers doesn't bother me.
    I drink socially... maybe a little wine or something like that...
    usually on big holidays.
    I know how to take care about one's health and I'm healthy without any
    diseases or disabilities.
    Do you like to drink fresh juices? What is your favorite one? I like
    pineapple juice, although I drink it now often because pineapples are
    expensive here.
    As for food I told you I like to cook. I like Italian food, I think
    many people like it. I've been told maybe times I'm a good cooker!
    What is your favorite food? I mean maybe Italian, Chineese?
    Today I'm sending more pics but they were taken not today!
    One pic is me with my grandmother and grandfather (by my mother's
    side) and two pics near our home in the garden.
    Sorry my pics are not so good... I've never had a digital camera.
    I'm so attracted to you and I can't wait till we meet each other and I
    can touch you.. I can look into your eyes! I want to ask you many
    questions!
    I think you are very good man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I imagine our first meeting often... how it will be??? I don't know!
    But I'm sure it will be wonderful!!!

Yours,
    Ekaterina
    Message 2:hello,Glad to say that I am all right. You know I am in Moscow now and I think I have made
    almost the half of my trip. To be fair I am tired, everything is not so easy like I thought. It is
    hard enough busineess because of so many barriers on this way. I want you to know that you can't
    imagine how glad I am to know that you want to meet me,it helps me to be strong.
    Well,about my news.
    I was in travel agency today, nearest possible flight is Saturday October 20.
    Pls tell me if this date is ok for you to meet me??
    I hope you will have some free time to spend with me!!
    Here is the info, about my flight, that I was given in travel agency:

-----------------

Information for Ekaterina Iliushkina.

"RusTourPlus",Astrahov Oleg. 788219 Moscow,Koshkina street 23, office 78.

Flights: Moscow, Russian Federation - Dallas, Texas, USA Saturday, October 20, 2007
    Flights Sheremetyevo (SVO), Moscow, Russian Federation to Dallas Ft Worth (DFW), Dallas, Texas, USA
    LEGEND: 1st=First, Biz=Business, Eco=Economy, N/A=Class does not exist, No=All seats full, OP=Flight operated by another carrier, R=On Request TR=Traffic Restrictions apply to this flight

Flight Departing Arriving Stops / Aircraft Duration Seats available
    1st Biz Eco

Aeroflot
    SU 315 Sheremetyevo (SVO), Moscow, Russian Federation
    Terminal 2 13:25
    John F Kennedy International (JFK), New York, New York, USA
    Terminal 1 15:50
    Non-stop / 763 16h25min N/A Yes Yes
    American Airlines
    AA 1389 John F Kennedy International (JFK), New York, New York, USA
    Terminal 9 17:35

Please use our service .
    Best regards.Manager|Astrahov Oleg.

Price: USD 1350.00+ Round trip tickets.Eco.class.
    ----------------------

I am so glad to see that we are almost near our goal,and our meeting wait for us.
    I think I will call you from airport before my flight.
    You know I booked tickets on Saturday flight and I will buy them before my intervew.
    People from embassy must be sure that I am not going to stay illegally, so I need to buy roundtrip
    tickets (with returning date).
    I wanted to ask you about electronic tickets but they tell that
    I can't use because it is their businees to arrange all travel details and they have some extra
    money from all the things,
    you see it is just business.I think that you will be able to help me because I don't know anybody
    here and only you are my hope now,
    I think everything in your hands and I believe that you will not leave me here alone.please borrow some money.
    I am sure I will be able to return all your money back after a few weeks,I will get salary and I
    will collect the sum I own from you.
    To be fair I am not sure I know what to say because I hate to ask but now I have no different way, you see.
    Please help me it is only money and much more important if we will meet in person I will do my
    best, you won`t be disappoined.
    I see that it sounds a little crazy but I can't believe that in the worst case I have to return
    home,they all will
    laugh at me.I think it rests with you to decide and I feel that
    you will help me because you are kind.
    I have about 350 US dollars yet and I think I need about 1000 US
    dollars from your side with all travel needs and living here till my flight!
    (I had enough dollars, but flight to moscow, opening visa, medical insurance and all travel needs costed too much).
    For truth I didn`t expect I will need to buy roundtrip tickets (I was
    ready to buy one-way ticket), but now I see that its a very strict rule.
    If everything will be all right between us I can stay with you longer than three months,maximum I
    can stay about 6 months for first time!
    We should change only the date of my returning flight.and if you don't like me I will live in rent room and won't bother you
    and money is money I will return it back in any case.I so much hope that you will help me.
    My mother gave me all she had.
    Thank you in advance. Maybe i look like the poor outsider but I do hope you understand my position
    because it is always there is anybody who needs the help.
    I will call you from airport and I will wait for you there as
    long as you need,I mean if you need any time to arrive in airport.it is not problem for me to wait
    because I know that it is the end of my trip and I have time to improve my condition(some perfume)after long jorney.
    I want you to see me in good shape!
    Kiss you and do hope to kiss you in person so soon. We need to do it pretty fast,you know I ordered
    all my documents in advance and you see everything is ready so fast I need only your help because
    we have no a lot of time till my intervew, if everything will be all right I will be on this flight!
    They have told me that you could make a transfer by Western Union. The manager from the bank
    explained to me how system works.
    All you need is my name and my surname and address to put on their list. Once you do this, I'll be
    able to pickup the money
    in any local Western Unuion office in Moscow.
    My address here (the room i am renting)
    City : Moscow,
    Address : Hohryakova street 38-10
    post code (zip) : 491620
    Full name Ekaterina Iliushkina (right writting in English)
    After it please write me money transfer control number and I will go to nearest office of western
    union with my identification (passport). In case you will need it I`m
    sending you a copy of my passport.
    Honey I am so happy that we will be together in a few days and I have so many different dreams
    about us and our first kiss and .....some of my dreams are
    so brave i will tell you later when we meet I prefer to say such things in person and I am sure we
    will have a lot of fun.
    I'm sure we will like each other and we can probably stay together forever! I will prolong my visa
    or apply for a green card!
    Sorry my mother is paying for the education of my brother, they helped
    me as much as they could.
    OK! Everybody has difficulties in it's life! You know maybe women in Russia (and me too!) are not
    that world oriented...
    I don't know how to explain... I've never made any trips abroad... I don't have such experience.
    I come from a small city. I'm not a feminist girl, I'm ready to listen to my man and do everything
    he tells me. Maybe I'm
    too old traditioned? I don't know... I'm sure you will help me and we will meet each other and have
    a great time together!
    When I come to you I will listen to your advises and I will do everything you tell me! You are such
    good man! Ekaterina with great hope and many kisses![/b][/b][/font=Georgia]