Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

spchnc, hey good idea by the way, i will make this bitch pay for trying to pull a scam, i can pull the same type of game with her. i will keep ya'll posted if she takes the bait, and have to believe she will for the money, ha ha. i'll send that bitch some monopoly money or set her up, not sure what would be funnier, what do ya'll think, got an idea that would make us laugh even more than what i'm planning, i'm all ears.

I too have recieved all of these emails, She must think we are all mugs!!

No they think we are all stupid. But it shows that they are more stupid then we are. They keep on with the same leter to anyone.

skip

quote:Originally posted by M_S

I too have recieved all of these emails, She must think we are all mugs!!

Wow![:0] This chick is everywhere! Just got my e-mail of her wanting money today! Everything's the same word for word, except shes coming to Toronto (w/stopover in Paris) on the 20th of Oct. I don't understand why she wants US dollars (Canadian dollars are now worth more), not to mention she'll have a hell of a time finding a 'green card' in this country! []
    I have to wonder if it isn't a man behind all this, and not a woman. I'm pretty sure some, not privy to this website, will send $! I wonder if anybody could alert the authorities, and have whomever arrested (when they try to collect the money). Does anyone here know what to do, who to call, and end this BS?![B)]
    I myself will want her to call me (I gave her my # when she asked), hopefully to hear what she has to say. I know its all BS, but I'll have some fun if she does call!

So I see that she is a nurse now. Started out as a dancer. Definitely different fields....lol. Anyway, told her that I would figure out something by Thurs. (US) time and try to wire her the money by Friday..Ha! Ha! She definitely will not be getting the money but not too sure how I am going to make her "pay" as of yet. As far as a man behind this scam, probably is a pretty good chance and actually there could possibly be a girl sending out the form letters, doing the dirty work for him??? And it would be nice to know how to alert the authorities about this. Would be funny to have them waiting at the Western Union for the person that shows up for the "fake" transaction...

SC

I too just got scammed by this bitch. I should have known it was a scam from the start, I just didn't see the signs. What's interesting is she actually called me yesterday so whoever is doing it either is a woman or has a woman working for them making the pickups. She also sent me a picture of her passport. I wonder if it is possible to notify Western Union to look for such a person trying to make a pickup and have them arrested. She just sent me a another message today after I told her I couldn't send her anymore money with some stupid poem in it saying how much she wants to meet me. Needless to say I am not going to reply to it.

Ok I just sent a message to Interpol about her. Lets see what they say.

quote:Originally posted by sytem

I too just got scammed by this bitch. I should have known it was a scam from the start, I just didn't see the signs. What's interesting is she actually called me yesterday so whoever is doing it either is a woman or has a woman working for them making the pickups. She also sent me a picture of her passport. I wonder if it is possible to notify Western Union to look for such a person trying to make a pickup and have them arrested. She just sent me a another message today after I told her I couldn't send her anymore money with some stupid poem in it saying how much she wants to meet me. Needless to say I am not going to reply to it.
    you did the right thing, but unfortunately deception on the terms of "love" or online romance rarely is a full-blown case of fraud. Rather, it looks like charity fraud, where you supposedly donate to say Down children, but in reality slick "administrators" pocket it.
    As court cases here showed, the question is of moral blame, but rarely of criminal code fraud, embezzelment etc, for they "just" ask your money and you "freely" give it away under very generic terms as "helping Down children" or " saving her honor" or "getting a visa", but what proof do you have?
    In the dating arena, women change their minds every minute...yes, you bought her a ring; yes, you wired money to her eleventeen times, whatever...well...she just got cold feet, met someone else or was afraid to relocate or was robbed in the subway...

Aye I can see how if I was the only person she was communicating how that would make sense but since we have multiple people on here who have received emails with the EXACT same content, isn't that proof she is a scammer who is conducting fraud? Wouldn't that be evidence of some sort?

quote:Aye I can see how if I was the only person she was communicating how that would make sense but since we have multiple people on here who have received emails with the EXACT same content, isn't that proof she is a scammer who is conducting fraud? Wouldn't that be evidence of some sort?
    ...of SOME sort, [u]providedthat you can identify these other men and have them file suit in proper legal terms, otherwise it might just be hearsay; remember you ought to convince a jury, a judge and stand a defense lawyer.
    There are guidelines online about filing suit with FSU authorities in proper legal terms.
    Understand that "just writing a letter" might -or very likely might not- sort an effect, due to the large amount of "junk" correspondence authorities receive; doing it is no harm.
    Filing suit properly requires say official translation of ALL corpus of correspondence you have, etc, to forward to the FSU.
    Ultimately ( as in any regular CRIMINAL case ), you ought to be ready to follow up, preferably with a FSU lawyer familiar with local procedures, etc; if you won't put your money where your mouth is, FSU authorities will probably drop the case, and some online guides say (i'm NO expert there) that according to FSU law you have very strict time frames to operate in such cases.
    International lawsuits ARE terribly expensive: yes, there was that one man who wrote Putin & he followed up; or the young girl who wrote USSR secretary general in the 1970s or early 80s and he invited her to the Kremlin...but these are glamour cases.
    You ought to be prepared to fight with stamp duties & lawyer's fees.
    Furthermore, is there a woman...a man...a man using a conniving woman's identity...is the woman cashing the wires the same as in the photos?
    Not by chance scamming lovesick western men is an industry ripe with millions.

I also understand your other point about her writing many men, but unfortunately that is very common, if not the norm, in the WWW/LD/MOB dating scene, for most men write more than one woman at once.
    Again: morally reprehensible, perhaps, but not a criminal offense.