Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

System, sorry to hear about the scam on U. At least U didn't send any more money. Never occurred to me that someone might actually call if U gave them your number. Figure it was just a "hoax" too. But I guess it is another way for them to try to make the scam legit.

SC

Indeed, Sbc. She woke me up at 4 am and said she was going for her "interview" and wanted me to wish her luck. The next day is when I got the email asking for 2000 dollars and that was when I figured it out. Oh well, it's only money but it sure makes you feel like **** when you fall for a scam such as this. She keeps emailing me too saying how much she misses me and that she still wants to meet me. I just keep ignoring her, heh heh.

Sytem, Do U remember how many numbers and what was the first number in the control number for the Western Union transaction?

SC

It was 10 digits and it began with 4.

dude i jsut got scammed by her

what to do
    now?

I haven't hird from her or it for a week now. I told them that I new it was a hoax and a scam. But thnaks for the pictures anyways. they looked good on my dart board. I don't think I will here from it anymore unless it is another person later on in life. skip

Thanks sytem. Man, she/he/they really are pulling some scams everywhere. Would really be nice to turn the tables on them.

SC

Np SC. Yeah it would be nice if we could somehow turn the tables and get her/them arrested or something. And up_yours, if you got scammed by her and sent her money then that money is gone. I highly doubt there is any way to get it back. I haven't told her that I am on to her yet so she keeps sending me emails asking me where I am and howcome I haven't written her back yet. I'm tempted to play games with her and maybe send her a fake control number or something or maybe embed a message to the Western Union person telling them she is a scammer and to call the cops. That would be hilarious if it worked.

quote:Originally posted by up_yours

dude i jsut got scammed by her

what to do
    now?
    U can go to the forum and look under the postings about the Ukraine-club.com and ask Jake4234 (I think that is his correct handle) and/or TXMAN and see if they can offer some advice on the situation.

SC

HEY ITS TEX AGAIN AND I SENT HER TWO E-MAILS FOR FUN HOPE YA'LL HAVE AS MUCH FUN READING THEM AS I HAD WRITING THEM:

hey girl you will have to give me some time to get that money rounded up for you. $650.00 is a bit of cash to get at once, but i am sure i will have it soon. And yes saturday October 20 is a perfect date to meet. I have to say i am getting excited to finally meet this girl i've been chating with. Have to also admit, i am feeling closer to you than i have to anyone, in a long time. According to your flight information i can also meet you at the airport, i will be waiting at the terminal when you get off the plane. Again i will get the cash but takes a little time, and i can't wait to see you. By the way i have a buddy of mine who wants to see this girl i've been talking to, if you want to chat with him, i will give you his number, i don't have his e-mail address yet, in case you want to talk to him to find out about the real me, he can vouch for me.

THEN, IT OCCURED TO ME TODAY THAT I WOULD NOT SEND MONEY WESTERN UNION BUT TO A BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER INSTEAD WE WILL SEE WHAT SHE DOES:

Hello sweetie, sorry i didn't get back to you sooner, its been a very hectic weekend. Problems that had to be taken care of. I have missed you and admit to dreaming about you, when i would be able to see you and hold you in my arms, and hold you all night. Have you had a good weekend? I missed reading your letters this past couple of days. I almost have all the cash saved up for you to come to see me in the states. I was thinking that when you get here you won't have any money to travel to where i live. So I have decided to send an additional $250. I figured, that it would be enough until you get to me. I hope it will be enough for you. I also have checked out sending it western union but it cost a lot to send it that way, but they told me if i were to send a wire transfer to a bank account number it would be almost instantaniously and would be cheap to send to you. I know you have only been in Moscow a week or so, but the banks told me you could set a account up where ever you are at and they will wire my money to your account and then when you get the money, all you have to do is close the account. So when you get a bank account opened e-mail me the number and i will transfer. i can't wait, to see you, and i am getting pretty anxious, got to run

HOPE I MACE ALL OF YA'LL LAUGH, AND MAYBE I CAN COST THIS BITCH SOME MONEY, LMFAO