Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: UK or Nigerian?

Default UK or Nigerian?

I met a man online who said he was from the UK. After about 15 days of talking he tells me he has to go to Nigeria for work. I did not initially doubt his profile as it appeard to be legit. I spoke to him on the phone twice and he did have a strong British accent. But still something did not seem right. I did a search and found him on a UK and Nigerian dating site. In the Nigerina site he said he was from Nigeria. I asked him about this and he claimed not to know anything about it. When I went back to the site the profile was gone.
    He then claims his laptop crashed and could I help him get a new one. Of course I know better and told him no. I did trace his IP and it traced back to a company called Mzima Networks. Has anyone heard of this company? I do still speak to him, but I believe this may be a scam. Any input would be highly appreciated.

Hey Callgirl, five words for you......

IT'S A SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUN AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've "known" this guy for 15 days? And now he's asking YOU for money? I'm glad that you didn't contract "stupid syndrome" and send this guy any money. Now report him to the site and move on... or...if you get bored, you can screw with him and promise him stuff and just not send it and watch him whine about it!!!

Train returns

scam.
    but if you have spare money, I'll give you [u]MY address.
    I can send you pics of whomever you like best...Harry Belafonte, Sydney Poitiers...you name him & I become him just for you.