Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Need Advise ASAP

Ok I met this gentleman on Christiansingle.net His name is Kelvin Stephen Daniels. Date of Birth 12-16-60 He is originally from Waraw, Poland. He moved to Kentucky 5 years ago. Says he was adopted and both his parent are now decease so he moved to the states. He is a construction engineer so 14 months ago he went to Accra Ghana for a project. He says they built a 10 mile bridge. The project is now finished and he is waiting for payment. He now says he has to file some type of drug free statement with the government stating the money he is getting is not drug money. To file this document cost $3,500. He has $3,000 of it as of right now. He has an investor that he wants me to let them mail me a check for $500 and then wire the money to him. What is all your opinions on this?

It sounds like a typical Nigerian fraud! I would not do it, you will most likely be out of $500!

BrvIrishMan Guest

Default Re: Need Advise ASAP

The flag here for me is the fact that he says the guy wants to send it to you and you send it to him? Typical. Why can the guy not send the funds directly to him? This smells very fishy to me, and I would advise that you back away. Back away unless you just happen to have $500 you can throw away. If you want to have a bit of fun, tell him, "Sure, No problem." Then run into problems that you fabricate. The check was refused by your bank. The funds have not cleared. Which they will not. Western Union will not ship the funds to Ghana unless you show up with cash and sign a release statement in their office. Lots of ways you can go with this. Any advise I can offer, please feel free to contact me. Whatever you do, DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY. THIS IS A SCAM.