For me this was scam and is over now, I broke the mail contact. Reason: Online chat denied always by the scammer. So I could not check the identity. Here is the history:

+++

D: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 19:21:42 +0200
From me
To: valushechko1980@rambler.ru
: Me and you and our love affair, too!

Hello Valya,

thank you for your warm message.

Well, I am single. My name is (...)

I do not know if I am a prince. I have no castle. I do not own any house with garden and swimming-pool and dog and cat and car. I am a simple honest man who goes to work everyday. I earn enough salary to travel through the world in my holidays.

I attach my newest picture for you and hope to receive an answer soon from you. (...).

With love and sweetkisses,
...........

scammers mail:

Hi !!! It is very glad that has met you on this site! I as well as you want to find the love, and to create happy family. You are really interesting to me and it would be desirable to learn you much better.
To me of 27 years. It was never married and had no children. I never tried to get acquainted through the Internet, but have suddenly decided to try happiness. Many my girlfriends have got acquainted thus
and have married. And I too hope that my future prince will win my heart! If you would like the same I think that to us is about what to talk!
Write to me:
valushechko1980@rambler.ru
In general I the cheerful person, like to prepare and be cleaned on the house. This my hobby is possible to tell that! Go in for sports, to be exact fitness. I think that each woman should support the figure. If we shall correspond with you I certainly shall tell about
myself more and I shall answer all your questions! With impatience I wait for your answer and yours and photos!
The best regards.
P.S.: If we with you shall correspond, I certainly shall send you the photos!

Valya

++++++++

: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 19:29:18 +0200
From
To: Valya <valushechko1980@rambler.ru>
Betreff: Answer from ..............!!!!!

Hello Valya,

thanks a lot for your pictures and the long mail.

First of all, you only need to go to online and search ...........@yahoo.xxx for chat in order to see me live and have direct communication with me. Can we arrange that this weekend on Sunday, please?

Good to know also that Vologda is easy to visit via Moscow or St. Petersburg. So I can fly to Moscow or St. Petersburg and then go by train or fly to see you there. Right? And I could stay in the ?Nikolaevskiy Hotel Club? in Vologda... .

It is good that you are happy to work as teacher. Unfortunately such diploma is not transferable to a teacher diploma in ... .

Do you really believe in horoscopes? I do not believe in such supersticious stuff. I only believe in myself.

As I can see you are looking also for a warranty to be happy in a relationship. I can tell you that for very sure there does not exist any warranty. Every person developes itself and sometimes changes her or his nature. I really do only know exactly one person, and this is my own person, me.

I also want to get in touch closer with you. This is the only way that we can define a future together.

Well, I am a simple man. (...).

I have grown up in (...).

My family is (...).

I would like to be in love with you. But only in case that you are in love with me, for sure. We will see how our feelings flow or not. I would like to live together with you if you have very strong feelings of love to me. As a girl in love with me you can make me very happy and give me the opportunity to make you very happy, too.

Let's try it,

sweetkisses,

...............




-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> : Fri, 26 Oct 2007 12:12:05 +0400
> From: Valya <valushechko1980@rambler.ru>
> To
> : Thank you for a nice photo !!!!!

> Hello .................!!! I am very glad, that you have written to me the letter.
> You have interested me and I Very much I want to learn you better, I
> do not know why, but I have got used to trust To my feelings. It is
> very unusual to me to write the letter to the person, Which I never
> saw in a real life. It is first time, when I I get acquainted through
> the Internet. I very much hope, that soon we learn the friend It is
> better than the friend. Now I want to tell a little about myself.
> Certainly it It is very difficult to tell about itself in one letter,
> therefore I hope in My following letters you can learn more about me.
> I too shall be It is glad, if you will write to me much about
> yourselves. First, my name is Valya and I live in the city of Vologda.
> It is very old city. I One of inhabitants of this city, which number
> about more than millions The person, is one of the largest city for
> Russia. To me of 27 years and I was born 8 March 1980. Growth - 168
> cm, weight - 54 kg. I work as the teacher in younger Classes! I very
> strongly like this work as I love dialogue with Children! If my trade,
> I with pleasure is interesting to you I shall tell to you more more in
> detail about it. In general I want to find the love In other country!
> I was never married, and had no children. I very much I want family
> happiness. Also I hope only for the best. When you were born? You
> know, whether on a horoscope it is possible to define people each
> other approach, But I not so believe in it because I know pairs which
> live together Happily, though on a horoscope they should be
> incompatible. And on the contrary, There are pairs which are
> compatible on a horoscope, but their home life It is unhappy. You
> know, I think now I should praise myself, that you Have more become
> interested in me, but I do not like to do it. I usual The girl, I can
> tell, that I modest enough, but I think you Have understood it,
> together with it I very sociable person, I have good Sense of humour.
> Probably therefore I have many friends. Sometimes we with Friends
> gather and we have a rest, sometimes we go to clubs, sometimes We go
> on the nature. Actually I very much appreciate friendship between
> people. I I shall not speak you about my appearance, I shall simply
> send to you my Photo. I also want to ask you to send your photo for
> me. It is very important that you did a photo small, because we We
> have the slow Internet and I cannot receive the big photo. Likely it
> is interesting to you, why I have decided to get acquainted through
> the Internet. I Has already told to you, that it is first time when I
> do it. Earlier I Never thought of it. My girlfriend got acquainted
> through the Internet with One interesting person, she told to me about
> it, she much It is very glad that they have got acquainted, therefore
> I too have decided to try To get acquainted through the Internet. Till
> now I have not met my loved The man. Certainly you can think, that it
> is very strange, that I up to Till this time has not found my loved. I
> agree with you, and you know I It I do not understand. For me the
> private world first of all is important The person, not appearance.
> And the age for me has no value. To me The person is important. I want
> to find my related soul and it is the reason, on To which I have
> written to you. I very much want to learn you closer. Except for that
> is And other reason why I have decided to get acquainted through the
> Internet. I want To create own family, and I want to be confident for
> safety and Stability. Unfortunately I cannot name a modern situation
> in Russia family suitable to creation, I want to be sure for mine
> Tomorrow's day, but here it is impossible. I hope, you will understand
> me Correctly. I do not want to leave the country at any cost, I want
> simple Family happiness. Tell to me more about itself, in fact through
> letters it is possible It is a lot of to learn. It is very interesting
> for learning more about your ideas. I want It is more to learn about
> your way of life, tell to me about your city and where He is located,
> about your desires and your purposes. I with impatience shall be To
> wait your letter!!!
>
> Valya.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 19:45:31 +0100
From:
To: Valya <valushechko1980@rambler.ru>
: answer from ...............

Hello dear Valya,

I received your letter and I am glad because of your nice picture but I am not sure of that you received my previous one. I asked you to go online today and have a chat with me from an internet cafe or call shop there in your town. I hope that you understand what I mean. And I hope that you can make it happen ... well not today Sunday but next Sunday may be?

For my opinion, we best we can do for now is to arrange that we see each other online on Sundays. Would this not be great for you??? For me it would be perfect. Because in this way you can see and you can be sure that I exist how I present myself in words and pictures. And for me, I can see you then and see that you exist how you present yourself in words and pictures. So the virtual reality becomes reality.

Of course, I agree with you that it is very important in a relationship to express feelings very honest and open. But I also understand that people sometimes are shy or ashamed to do that because of education or not feeling saved enough to come out with feelings. For me, the feelings of my lady, of you, have priority. I would do everything to make you feeling very very happy in the case that you are really in love with me.

I inform myself a bit about Russia. So I know that the president Putin took care and increased the pensions for the old people there. Can your mother live well based on her age pension or is it really very hard for her? Of course, now you can support her, so you and your mother have enough to eat and to warm up the small one-room-apartment.

You ask about my family. Well, my mother (...) .

As just communicated, my father (...).

You also tell me that you want a serious relationship to found a family. I would be happy to have an own family with a wife who makes me very happy and takes care that family life runs in harmony. But (...)

But sorry, I do not start a contact with nice pictures of family dreams. (...)

How do you see that? (...)

I see a lot of people in divorce. They married young. Now they have to pay a lot or problems because they are alone with children and cannot work and ... they all are very unhappy!!! This is a reality I see often here.

That's why first of all I want to enjoy life!!! (............)

So long, sweetdreams for you and some sweetkisses,
>from Jens

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> : Sun, 28 Oct 2007 17:58:22 +0300
> Von: Valya <valushechko1980@rambler.ru>
> To:
> :

> Greetings ..........!!! I am very glad, that you have answered my letter
> because I very much waited Your answer. Sorry, but I don't belive in
> horoscope, but I belive in destiny!! And It is very pleasant, that you
> have estimated my frankness with you. Excuse, if I speak something
> superfluous, earlier I had no experience Acquaintances on the
> Internet, therefore probably I speak something not so. I Has got used
> to speak about my ideas, on my feelings, on mine directly always
> Intentions, about my sympathies. I have told to you, that you are nice
> to me and it is the truth. You know, the some people People do not
> love frankness and do not like to hear, when to them speak directly,
> Because the truth not always pleasant, but I think, that direct and
> fair Expression of own feelings very important. You agree with me? I
> shall be It is very glad, if you will speak your ideas and your
> feelings is direct, I I want that we felt like freely during our
> dialogue, it Even it is easier. Because we communicate in a virtual
> reality. Certainly Some minus is present at it. I would be very glad,
> if We would live beside with each other. I love your way of dialogue
> and I speak you the truth, that I have such Feeling, that we are
> familiar already for a long time, I feel very easily, when I write to
> you. I promised, that I shall tell more about myself and I want to
> make it. Likely It is interesting to you for learning more about my
> family. I live with my mum And in an one-room apartment. My mum is
> called Elena and her with 60 years. You can ask about my father. O'K.
> I the daddy has died in Some years, and are very difficult for us
> without him. I want that you correctly Have understood me, I the usual
> girl who wants simple human Happiness, I not so proud, I simply have
> feeling own Advantages, and I want that you respected it because I too
> respect Your feelings. I want to continue the story about my family.
> My mum some years on pension. We have very much good relations in To
> family, and I very much like when we have family evenings though I
> should To admit, that it happens not frequently. Many my friends
> already have Own families, some from them already have own children,
> and I Too very much I want to have own family. To me 27 years, I want
> to become Mum, and I want own family happiness, therefore I at once
> Has told, that I do not want empty chatter, I want to build serious
> Attitudes. Certainly I understand, that it cannot be created at once,
> for It it is necessary to learn closer each other. I want to learn
> more about yours To family. You want to create own family? For me it
> is very important to know Your intentions!!! To you more likely was
> interesting to know about me, in fact still more many not Has told
> about itself, I did not speak you about my work, I did not speak you
> About my dreams, I did not tell to you about my friends. I think, we
> We learn more many still about each other. I shall necessarily tell to
> you about This and much other in my following letters, also I owe much
> To learn about you. I shall wait very much for your following letter,
> because I very much It is interested in it. It is very unusual to me
> to get acquainted in The Internet, but I very much like our
> acquaintance. The best regards!
>
> Yours Valya.

++++++++++++++

: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:45:44 +0100
From:
To: Valya <valushechko1980@rambler.ru>
: Re:

Dear Valya,

thanks for your long message and the picture.

I hope that you agree with what I wrote to you in my last mail. You say that you asked yourself this morning about what I would do myself with me? Well, in the morning I wake up, (....)

I hope that you describe your feelings in your answer.

Best regards and sweetkisses
>from your boyfriend ...............


-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> : Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:51:15 +0300
> Von: Valya <valushechko1980@rambler.ru>
> To:
> Betreff:

> Hello my dear .......!!! Now I have come to Internet - cafe to check up
> my letter box, and I Very much was delighted, when I have seen your
> letter. You know, today My mood was not so good, I do not know why, it
> is possible because of Works, in fact work brings cares which should
> be solved though to me My work is pleasant. But when I have seen, that
> you have written to me, mine The mood at once has changed, and
> certainly in the best party!!! I cannot To describe my feelings
> because it so is unusual to me, I very much Waited your letter, I very
> much wanted to see your answer to my questions. Earlier I seldom wrote
> letters because I not so loved it Employment, I considered, that own
> feelings always should be expressed Personally, I always preferred
> alive conversation. You agree with it? To Now it is impossible for a
> regret, but I see certain pluss in such Situations too. I feel more
> freely in terms of the feelings, it Easily for me to find the
> necessary word because I can think above everyone Word more precisely
> to express my emotions. I know such expression " The word on a
> sparrow, will take off - will not catch ", and it is very good, that I
> I have an opportunity to think above each my word. Though you know, I
> can Precisely to tell, that any most beautiful letter cannot replace
> Realities. I spoke you, that you have very much interested me, and I I
> notice behind myself, that sometimes I think of you on work or when I
> go Home. Today has thought of you in the morning when I have woken up
> I, I have asked " That .......... now does it self ". I have thought, that
> is possible he still Early morning sleeps, because now even, it is
> possible he did not lie down yet To sleep, probably he thinks of me,
> and I have smiled. It is very unusual For me, my interest grows also I
> cannot explain it. Today I Wondered, what voice at you, I have not
> answered this question, Because I have decided, that once we shall
> speak by phone and I I shall hear your voice. I would be glad, if I
> had phone in an apartment, But now I have no it, we have written the
> application for installation of phone and I Very much I wait for the
> moment when I shall have phone in an apartment. It very much
> Interestingly for me, you want to hear my voice? When I shall have
> Phone of a house, you will be glad to our telephone conversation? You
> see, I have many questions for you, I very much hope, that you do not
> object Against my curiosity. If you were a number, I would see all
> Answers to my questions in your eyes. Eyes is a mirror oppress, and I
> I can read ideas and feelings of the interlocutor in his eyes. You are
> able to do So? To me speak, that I have very acute sight, it not
> Compliment about itself, but it actually the truth. At conversation
> with The person, I like to look in his eyes. How you do? You know, I
> Has recollected, that I have told nothing to you about my work, though
> I Promised it. I work as the teacher in elementary grades, you
> certainly know about this work. I work at one small school which is in
> Vologda. I love the work though me to have to spend a lot of time for
> it. My working day begins in 8 a.m. in my cabinet, My working day
> always at various times comes to an end, sometimes I work Late,
> sometimes I finish work earlier, I have one day off In a week. I
> cannot name my work easy, but she interesting and Responsible. It is
> very interesting to me for learning more about yours To work too. In
> my following letters, I shall tell to you more about mine To work, I
> hope to you interestingly to listen about it. I want to tell to you
> One interesting case which was yesterday. I spoke you earlier, that It
> is first time when I get acquainted on the Internet, and earlier after
> work I always went home, but now I spend a lot of time in Internet -
> cafe. I Did not speak my mum about my acquaintance on the Internet,
> but she notices My absence of a house recently. She has asked me about
> it, and I Has told to her about our acquaintance. She has been very
> much surprised, because She did not think at all of it. I have told to
> her about you, I have told, that I very much It is glad, that such
> person as you have appeared in my life, I have told to her about My
> sympathy to you also that I verymuch want development of our
> attitudes. You Can not worry, because I spoke her only good about you.
> I cannot tell, that my mum very much was delighted to this, she asked
> Me to be cautious at acquaintance on the Internet, because in The
> Internet it is a lot of deceit, I have told to her, that I shall be
> very close, but I have such feeling, that I can trust you. My mum
> asked me To transfer you a greeting. I very much hope, that I have not
> tired you with mine The letter, I wanted to tell more to you about
> myself. I shall wait very much Your following letters, I hope you will
> think of me and not Will overlook to write to me the letter. You are
> glad to our acquaintance??? I shall be To think of you tonight!!! I
> wish you pleasant evening and I wish To you to see me in your dream!!!
>
> Kiss, yours Valya.


++++++++++++++++++++


: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 21:38:24 +0100
From
To: Valya <valushechko1980@rambler.ru>
: ???

Hi Valya,

I have a question: How many men in the world do you send mails to???

http://www.vanimpe.eu/blog/

:-)))

..............


++++++++++++++++++


: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 21:42:30 +0100
From:
To: Valya <valushechko1980@rambler.ru
: Re:

Hello dear Valya,

have you ever read my last letter to you? I do not find any answer in your reply below on what I explained to you in my last letter.

That's why I send this my letter again to you. Please read it carefully, catch the contents and reply:

Dear Valya,

thanks for your long message and the picture.

I hope that you agree with what I wrote to you in my last mail. You say that you asked yourself this morning about what I would do myself with me? Well, in the morning I wake up, (...)

Best regards and sweetkisses
>from your boyfriend .............



I hope that you reply this mail now. I would also like to have a picture from you in case that you have still pictures to send to me. Hereby I send you a picture (...).

Best regards and sweetkisses
>from your boyfriend ........................

question: How many people use your mail address valushechko1980@rambler.ru?



> : Tue, 30 Oct 2007 17:55:06 +0300
> From: Valya <valushechko1980@rambler.ru>
> To:
> :

> Hello my unforgettable ..........!!! You know, that yesterday I long could
> not fall asleep, I thought of you. It Happens seldom, that I cannot
> fall asleep at once, but sometimes it happens, and It happens when
> something very important occurs in my life. Now I have told "
> something important ", and I had in view of you and our meeting. It is
> very-very surprising, and now I cannot completely To understand
> itself, I cannot understand my feelings, I cannot understand, why I I
> think of you often??? I understand, that I should not do so, I not
> Should forget about reason. It speaks my reason, but I do not wish to
> listen My reason, I do not wish to be very cautious to you, I want
> that you It has appeared that only thing the man which I waited all my
> life!!! Today when I have come after work, I have left my folder for
> work On a table also wished to go to the Internet-cafe at once to
> check up mine Mail box because I very much waited for your letter. At
> home there was I Mum, my brother was not at home, but I think, that it
> it is fine myself Feels, because it recently has got acquainted with
> one girl. And Today I think, it has invited it to appointment,
> yesterday it asked me About it because it considers me as more skilled
> than it. Though you know, I cannot name myself very skilled in love
> Attitudes because I have sad experience of it, but sad experience It
> too experience, I shall tell to you about it later. When mum has seen,
> that I have left my folder and at once have gone to a door, it very
> much was surprised and Has asked me where I go? I have smiled and I
> have answered it, that I go to the Internet-cafe to write the letter
> to ...... It Has looked at me and has asked, really your attitudes
> already such Serious, what you at all do not wish to eat? Then my turn
> has come To be confused to smile, therefore its question actually has
> confused me. I Has answered it, that I actually I very much want that
> our attitudes Became serious. Mum has suggested me to not go to the
> Internet-cafe Immediately, it has suggested me to help all over again
> to it to prepare to eat. I could not refuse, therefore I have removed
> my coat, have hung up it in a case, Has changed clothes and has gone
> on kitchen to help mum. You know, I think that Mum has asked me to
> help it on kitchen only that To talk to me about you once again. It
> very curious, and very much To care of me, it very much worries for
> our attitudes. I think, What is the feelings easily to understand,
> because when I shall be mum, I too I shall worry for my child. Really,
> friendly attitudes Between parents and the child are very important. I
> very much like mine Attitudes with mum. While we made a supper mum
> asked about you much, It asked me to not hurry up very much and to try
> to listen to my reason, I I understand that it speaks it because of
> anxiety for me. I have promised to it That I shall not lose a head
> though you know, I think, that I have played a cunning trick. I have
> told to it, that your letters force my heart to fight more quickly,
> that I very much like your frankness, sincerity, your compliments. To
> me Your way you is pleasant write. My mum has smiled and has told,
> that it It will be glad, if we can construct beautiful attitudes based
> on Trust, understanding and the most important love!!! Jens, you know
> I Think we should learn still much about each other (it speaks my
> reason ......). Earlier I had attitudes which now I do not want To
> recollect, I long time met the guy, but our attitudes Have failed. I
> think, it is one of the reasons why mum worries for me. We met some
> years, we made joint plans for the future, I could not imagine my
> future life without it. You know, all mine Dreams have been connected
> with it. It often came to me on a visit, it knew My mum, my brother
> and it helped me to go through death of mine The father. It was to the
> relatives for me the person, and I too was often at It at home, I too
> knew its parents, all our friends and Relatives thought, that we shall
> get married. You know, it is very unpleasant to me To speak about it,
> but I think, that I should tell to you about it. Once I have learned,
> that it changes to me. I do not know how many times it was, There can
> be it there was unique time, but for me it is not important. I know
> There are women which consider, that it is possible to forgive to the
> man unique Change, but I not such. I think, that if it has changed to
> meonce, It can make it once again, but I do not wish to wait for
> following change. I I wish to build serious attitudes without changes,
> treachery and lie. I I wish to be the happy wife and I wish to trust
> my husband, therefore Has broken off with this guy. You know, it was
> very heavy Test for me, I did not know what to do, I did not know, how
> I shall be Further to live, I thought that my life is finished, I have
> ceased to trust all To men. Thank God, that I could go through it, in
> it the moment of time My family very much supported me, all my friends
> supported me and I am very grateful to them for it. I do not want that
> such situation Has repeated again, therefore I have told to you about
> it. I usual The girl who is had usual human desires and dreams, I want
> To love and be favourite, therefore I ask you to be fair with me,
> Because I do not wish to be deceived once again. I hope you understand
> Me. I have told to you very important part of my life, and I shall be
> very much It is grateful to you if you will estimate it, I do not want
> that you simply Laughed at it, I have told to you because I trust you
> and I I wait for trust from you, I respect with you and your opinion
> and I too want Respect from you. I think, that only in this case we
> can To construct the present attitudes!!!!! I very much want it!!!!!
>
> Kiss, you Valya.
>
> P.S. I wondered, where did you find it?? What is this site?? I have
> never wrote it anymore. I think that your post somebody wrote before
> you!!
>


+++++++++++++++++++


: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 11:58:10 +0100
From
An: Valya <valushechko1980@rambler.ru>
: Re:

Hello dear Valya,

I miss your picture.



..................



> : Tue, 30 Oct 2007 17:55:06 +0300
> From: Valya <valushechko1980@rambler.ru>
> To:
> :

> Hello my unforgettable ............!!! You know, that yesterday I long could
> not fall asleep, I thought of you. It Happens seldom, that I cannot
> fall asleep at once, but sometimes it happens, and It happens when
> something very important occurs in my life. Now I have told "
> something important ", and I had in view of you and our meeting. It is
> very-very surprising, and now I cannot completely To understand
> itself, I cannot understand my feelings, I cannot understand, why I I
> think of you often??? I understand, that I should not do so, I not
> Should forget about reason. It speaks my reason, but I do not wish to
> listen My reason, I do not wish to be very cautious to you, I want
> that you It has appeared that only thing the man which I waited all my
> life!!! Today when I have come after work, I have left my folder for
> work On a table also wished to go to the Internet-cafe at once to
> check up mine Mail box because I very much waited for your letter. At
> home there was I Mum, my brother was not at home, but I think, that it
> it is fine myself Feels, because it recently has got acquainted with
> one girl. And Today I think, it has invited it to appointment,
> yesterday it asked me About it because it considers me as more skilled
> than it. Though you know, I cannot name myself very skilled in love
> Attitudes because I have sad experience of it, but sad experience It
> too experience, I shall tell to you about it later. When mum has seen,
> that I have left my folder and at once have gone to a door, it very
> much was surprised and Has asked me where I go? I have smiled and I
> have answered it, that I go to the Internet-cafe to write the letter
> to .... It Has looked at me and has asked, really your attitudes
> already such Serious, what you at all do not wish to eat? Then my turn
> has come To be confused to smile, therefore its question actually has
> confused me. I Has answered it, that I actually I very much want that
> our attitudes Became serious. Mum has suggested me to not go to the
> Internet-cafe Immediately, it has suggested me to help all over again
> to it to prepare to eat. I could not refuse, therefore I have removed
> my coat, have hung up it in a case, Has changed clothes and has gone
> on kitchen to help mum. You know, I think that Mum has asked me to
> help it on kitchen only that To talk to me about you once again. It
> very curious, and very much To care of me, it very much worries for
> our attitudes. I think, What is the feelings easily to understand,
> because when I shall be mum, I too I shall worry for my child. Really,
> friendly attitudes Between parents and the child are very important. I
> very much like mine Attitudes with mum. While we made a supper mum
> asked about you much, It asked me to not hurry up very much and to try
> to listen to my reason, I I understand that it speaks it because of
> anxiety for me. I have promised to it That I shall not lose a head
> though you know, I think, that I have played a cunning trick. I have
> told to it, that your letters force my heart to fight more quickly,
> that I very much like your frankness, sincerity, your compliments. To
> me Your way you is pleasant write. My mum has smiled and has told,
> that it It will be glad, if we can construct beautiful attitudes based
> on Trust, understanding and the most important love!!! Jens, you know
> I Think we should learn still much about each other (it speaks my
> reason ......). Earlier I had attitudes which now I do not want To
> recollect, I long time met the guy, but our attitudes Have failed. I
> think, it is one of the reasons why mum worries for me. We met some
> years, we made joint plans for the future, I could not imagine my
> future life without it. You know, all mine Dreams have been connected
> with it. It often came to me on a visit, it knew My mum, my brother
> and it helped me to go through death of mine The father. It was to the
> relatives for me the person, and I too was often at It at home, I too
> knew its parents, all our friends and Relatives thought, that we shall
> get married. You know, it is very unpleasant to me To speak about it,
> but I think, that I should tell to you about it. Once I have learned,
> that it changes to me. I do not know how many times it was, There can
> be it there was unique time, but for me it is not important. I know
> There are women which consider, that it is possible to forgive to the
> man unique Change, but I not such. I think, that if it has changed to
> meonce, It can make it once again, but I do not wish to wait for
> following change. I I wish to build serious attitudes without changes,
> treachery and lie. I I wish to be the happy wife and I wish to trust
> my husband, therefore Has broken off with this guy. You know, it was
> very heavy Test for me, I did not know what to do, I did not know, how
> I shall be Further to live, I thought that my life is finished, I have
> ceased to trust all To men. Thank God, that I could go through it, in
> it the moment of time My family very much supported me, all my friends
> supported me and I am very grateful to them for it. I do not want that
> such situation Has repeated again, therefore I have told to you about
> it. I usual The girl who is had usual human desires and dreams, I want
> To love and be favourite, therefore I ask you to be fair with me,
> Because I do not wish to be deceived once again. I hope you understand
> Me. I have told to you very important part of my life, and I shall be
> very much It is grateful to you if you will estimate it, I do not want
> that you simply Laughed at it, I have told to you because I trust you
> and I I wait for trust from you, I respect with you and your opinion
> and I too want Respect from you. I think, that only in this case we
> can To construct the present attitudes!!!!! I very much want it!!!!!
>
> Kiss, you Valya.
>
> P.S. I wondered, where did you find it?? What is this site?? I have
> never wrote it anymore. I think that your post somebody wrote before
> you!!

++++++++++++++++++++

: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 21:31:52 +0100
From
To: Valya <valushechko1980@rambler.ru>
: love is more than holding hands...

Hello dear Valya,

thanks for your kind message! I miss a picture from you... :-(

I do not agree with you that (...)

For example: I cannot make unhappened liars of your past, frustrations occured because of your relationship half a year or one year ago... .

But: I have to avoid in my own interest to get frustrated in our relationship. That's why I repeat again and again the need that you go online chatting with me on Sunday. Otherwise I have no proof that you really exist. (Everybody boy or girl, liar or gentle person, can send out mails with pictures and texts.)

Shall I give you my definition (...)


.............

note: go to www.google.ru and fill in your mail address and open your eyes. So you see what I see there. And you understand my question. ++




>: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 20:36:50 +0300
> From: Valya <valushechko1980@rambler.ru>
> To
> :

> Hello dearest ........!!! Do you know, that I very much waited for an
> opportunity to write to you?! I very much waited the opportunities to
> read your letter. I very much wanted to know, that you you think of my
> letter, in which I told to you about my last relations. I very much
> worried, because it was very difficult for me to speak you about my
> last experience, it was very uneasy for me to express correctly my
> feelings, because when I described to you my last relations, my ideas
> came back in that time and I had to experience it again. Actually I am
> very glad, that I have told to you about it because I want to build
> relations with you from a new clean sheet, and for this purpose it is
> necessary that we know each other well. To see clear a private world
> of the partner it is necessary to know the last life experience of the
> partner. I am very glad, that I could open my soul before you, it was
> very important for me. ......., for me it was important not only to tell
> to you about this situation, your understanding was important for me.
> I did not want to make you to regret me with my letter because you
> know, that I do not like when somebody regrets, pity cannot be a basis
> for serious relations. For me it was very pleasant to know your
> opinion, for me it was very much important to know your ideas because
> your letters speak me about yours relation to me. We live not in a
> fairy tale, we live in the real world, there are not only the
> pleasure, happiness and love, in this world there are a lot of deceit,
> treachery and lie, therefore I very much wanted to touch this theme in
> my letter. You know, now when I'm writing to you these lines I
> understand, why I wanted to write to you about it, my purpose is such
> relations in which there was not a deceit, my purpose is relations,
> which are constructed on trust, respect, love... I went in Internet -
> cafe on foot though weather was rather cool, I did not want to go by
> bus, I wanted simply to go on foot because my thoughts work better
> when I think during walk. I ask you not to think, that I'm absolutely
> silly and cannot think in a condition of rest. Now I joke, though
> actually my ideas were not comic. I thought, actually what love is
> it??? I spoke you many times, that I want relations which are based on
> love, but I have not allowed to me the definition of this word though
> it seems to me, that not only me do not know exact the definition of
> this word, but now I do not want to speak about someone because now I
> speak you about my own ideas and feelings, and I do not want to
> distract on something extraneous. Actually it is not very much simple
> for me to answer own question about love. I think, that love is such
> feeling which gives to the person wings, it is feeling due to which
> the person becomes omnipotent. Love is to see sincere eyes of the
> beloved person, it is simple to hear his voice, it's simply to be
> together, because people in love understand each other without words.
> The love forces heart to beat faster. For me love is disinterested
> feeling, which overall objective is to make happy the person whom you
> love. You know, now when I'm writing to you these lines, I understand
> that when I see your letters when I read your ideas in your letters
> when I "hear" your compliments, I understand that I already have small
> wings, and my heart force faster and faster with each your letter!!! I
> very much hope, that relations which we build, will present us big
> wings!!! It is very important for me to hear your opinion on love. How
> do you understand this word, what ideas do you invest in this word? I
> ask it because if you tell sometime to me such words, I will not want
> that they sounded as " I love my car or I like to have a good time "!
> In the modern world the word "love" has a little lost the initial
> sense and frequently this word has not meaning at all, therefore for
> me it is very important to know your ideas about it, in fact if wings
> of love are made of an empty word such wings will not give
> opportunities to fly!!! I shall wait very much for your answer to my
> letter! Yet I do not know your answer, but I want beforehand thanks
> you for your attention, understanding me and my ideas! I wish you
> excellent mood and more ideas about me!!!
>
> Gentle embraces and kiss.
>
> Valya.
>
> P.S. valushechko1980@rambler.ru is my personal e-mail, only I am used
> it, but why you ask it? Is your e-mail not personal?
>



+++++++++++++++

: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 19:51:12 +0100
From
To: Valya <valushechko1980@rambler.ru>
: Re:

Hello pretty Valya,

thanks for your message. I receive your message at home after work. And well, I look into my last mail to you and then I read your message.

As I can see you do not say anything about my requests to have another picture of you and the possibility to check your really existence via online chat this Sunday. This blocks the way to make my trust in you growing up. And I am honest enough to tell you that.

You have not reacted on my definition what love is. The comment you give is not related to the definition I left to you. You only say here that you hope that I do not get tired by your questions... . So this causes the logical question: Have you ever read what I mailed to you?

On the other hand, you have the opinion that I would answer many mails. (...)

.............


>: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 21:01:49 +0300
> From: Valya <valushechko1980@rambler.ru>
> To
> :

> Hello my sweet prince ......!!! Now evening and again I have come to
> Internet - cafe to write to you the letter. Though I feel myself a
> little tired, my mood is excellent because I see your letter. I hope,
> you very much missed me because I very much waited for an opportunity
> to come here to write the letter to you ! You know, I very much waited
> for your answer to my question about love. I very much hope that you
> do not get tired from my questions. I understand, that possible I was
> too curious, but for me actually it was very important to know your
> ideas about it. When I was going here the idea have appeared in my
> head , that may be you have not still written to me the answer because
> I understand, that you have much other deals. Also I understand you
> receive many letters in day, not only from me and you need time for a
> answering other letters. First these ideas disturbed me a little, but
> I have told myself, that any important deals cannot distract you from
> ideas about me, therefore as for me you are my idea number one in my
> head!!! I feel, that you have the same attitude to me as me. When I
> have seen your letter in my letter box, the smile has appeared on my
> person!!! I have told myself "Yes, ....... thinks of me and may be once
> we shall be together!!!" You know, I think that I have told it a
> little loudly more than I wanted, because people which sat beside have
> turned back and have looked at me surprised!!! In the evening when I
> have come home I have taken a bath, I very much like to take a bath,
> simply to lay in a bath and to think about something. I was alone at
> home and have decided to cook for a supper because there was nothing
> to eat. I have made mashed potatoes and have fried a fish. Actually I
> very much like to cook, even I may name it as my hobby. In one of my
> following letters I shall tell to you about my culinary abilities,
> even I may cook once for us for a tasty supper. What do you think? I
> think, you would be very pleased, because I am able to cook different
> kind of meal, I very much like to cook some kinds of salads from
> vegetables, and everybode who ate my salads speak that I cook very
> tasty! I hope you wiil be able to estimate soon my culinary talents!!!
> It was my day, I very much hope, you are not tired to listen about it,
> I very much did not want to tire you with my letter! Now my time comes
> to an end also I should go home! I shall think of you all the evening
> long, because you are my idea number one!!! Do you remember it???
>
> Yours Valya, kiss!

++++++++++++++++++++++

Since then this mailing is finished. May be somebody knows more of this case.

Goddiejens