Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    imported_admin Guest

Default If you want to recover your lost money in Africa

One of our visitors contacted us with the information below. To write him please contact us at http://www.stop-scammers.com/feedback.asp and we'll forward your letter to him.

I have been in contact with members of Nigerian Legal system. I was a victim of date scamming and vowed to get the person responsible brought to justince. This week that is happening. We have the unique opportunity to not only help prevent date scammers we can also catch and imprison them for many years. We can take the offensive and recover the money lost to the victims, at least in Africa one of the Top scamming places on the planet. Right now, Serena Feruguson aka Kelsey Ware one of the top date scamers internationally is being held in jail right now. I need to bridge a connection with other people that have been scammed by Kelsey/Serena. If you have been scammed by Kelsey/Serena (http://www.stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?id=3425) and if you want to recover your lost money here is opportunity to do so. We can work to get our money back and also imprison these criminals.

i think am been scammed to but not by Serena Feruguson etc. But the man i am writing to went from UK to Nigeria for his job. Am writing like 6 months now and yes i've sent money to....

Can the contacts of the Nigerian Legal system find out if it is all scam? i have documents from transfer with names; emailadresses from a barrister, doctor and police...

Or is this call only for people who were scammed by Serena?