Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Lugansk Scammers ?

Has anyone noticed that there are scammers now coming from Lugansk ?

I?ve had a few, easy to spot as they use proxies with IP?s from other countries.

Got a few to post.

Lugansk is one of the scammers' capitals, and has for years.

Giles, I'm surprised you never heard about that before. I still have reservations about the girl I plan to visit in March because she is from Lugansk, but has not shown the typical "scammer" fodder.

The one thing I have learned is that Lugansk being so close to the Russian border, may have some Russian IP's. If the IP is from somewhere else, then definitely think scam!

Train returns

Hey People,
    Did you use Alex friends or maybe friends of alex.com he is in Lugansk and charges $50 for rose and address check he walks right up to the door and knocks and also will take a pic for you a friend of mine who has busted over 200 scammers swears by him and uses him occasionally he even has talked to him on the phone a few times this guy really has a good service good luck in your travels,
    Jake.

Alex has been a bit unreliable for me. His site claims he can help find a reasonably priced apartment. I contacted him, received an e-mail saying he would look into it for me, and haven't heard back. I guess I'll try writing to remind him and ask him again about an apartment.

Train returns