Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default LADIES,DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME 4 A PERVERT !

Hello,
    After a time searching for the real man on Net...I find that not only me but also my other friends faces to some so-called Net dating evils.. romance scammers..prostitution traps and some sickening perverts who invited us to view their cam in bad situation or talking dirty subjects...and to me, it's not difficult for we ladies to get rid of at once those bad conditions ...just delete & block/ignore the further contacting from those bad persons..but in some cases..there are few who has the very common revealing in first some correspondence then unexpected break out all the bad that we may have never heard before ..then what we lose is our time...and none of us want to waste the time for those horrible things/persons ..when an inch of gold can't buy an inch of time ?

By chance...some of our friends meet the same pervert and it's necessary to inform here so that we all the serious ladies would not waste the time when we have known in advance about this evil !

There are some emails & chatting records from some other members but corresponded with only one pervert with the same email adress and ID.
    Thru all attached emails and chatting contents we can find that :
    -This pervert sound serious in looking for a wife..but always asking for ladies photos in Eva' situation.
    -Participating in a pervert group for sex swapping.
    -Enjoy talking about intimate relation and all its private tools.
    -Exploiting sex from any credulous ladies if get a chance and even money as this pevert sometimes aking about your anual income & money support ( supposed situation ).
    -Terrible unmoral when annoucing that a son-in-law can enjoy sex with not only his wife but with his mother-in-law.
    And I think that those above just the tip of an iceberg and still many more interesting things from this pervert but however this is also the new genre on the chaotic Net dating world where we always all need the cautious .. especailly for the ladies !
    Then any of us would like to start or continue correspondence with such a jerk ?
    Lee

http://lovechaser.com/ad_close.cfm?i...&from=3&srch=0

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 15:43:01 +0530
    From: brat54@gmail.com Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
    Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by gmail.com. Learn more
    To: Ms XXXXX @yahoo.com
    Subject: Re: HELLO

Hi Honey,

ok, i am sending my pics., to you in this letter so that you can see and know with whom you wish to have a longterm relationship....
    ok,,, let me tell you one thing,,, whether we have a longterm relationship or not ,, ,,, but i am not a cheat and i am a genuine and honest man,,,,,
    if you think you are only serious about the relationship and i am not than you are sadly mistaken as i will not have replied you in first case only,, anyways, i know and definitely understand your seriousness and therefore, i am replying to all your questions and than if you feel that i can be your future partner ,, you may reply me otherwise do as you think fit,,,,, at this stage i am no one to force upon you or pressurise you,,,,,, specially when we are thinking of having an everlasting happy and bright relationship.

Ok,,, i dont at all agree with your statement of you saying that you are not a whore because i asked you about your bra size and naked sexy pictures,,,, have i done anything wrong in asking you ? according
    to me not at all as i have very clearly mentioned in my mail that i am a sexy man and i like sex very much ( that also doesn't mean that i am a pervert sex maniac ) but what i like , i express frankly and openly.. so by disclosing your bra size and showing me your naked sexy photos ,,,, you do not become a prostitute or a whore..... I AM SORRY THAT IN THIS POINT ,, I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOUR VIEW POINT....
    So please also understand that i am a very decent, honest, trustworthy, faithful and very clean man but still i will request you to send me your bra size and your sexy naked photos.
    i have a weakness about sex talks and at free time i think about sex also ,, like i asked you about your bra size, because i think and dream about breasts/tits and nipples , *****, and ***** hairs and so on and so forth,,,
    ( if you call this as a bad character than i have a bad character )... and any more ,,,,, whenever i remember, i will certainly let you know about it or you may ask me anything and i will reply to you....

My good character :::: i am very happy go lucky man,,, very jovial by nature,, out going, mixing nature, contended, looking for a good companion cum life partner to take care of her, respect her, value her, wants to keep her happy throughout,,, sensitive, emotional, GOD fearing, sober, wants to touch and feel my to be wife or a life partner. and of course like to talk, discuss about sex and also to make love,,, let me tell you that i do not have a very high sex urge/drive but a normal sex urge/drive,,,, like in a day i want to make love ( ****ing ) only once or max. two times but i must do that everyday once atleast,,,,

i also would like to make love before marriage to see that whether we both are compatible in sex to eachother or not.....so i do sex before marriage not for the sake of my satisfaction or my sex urge but mainly to see our compatibility.. ( if you consider that bad than i am sorry but than i am bad )
    No i am not a serious man by nature as i am very jovial type of a person but yes i am very serious about the relationship and therefore i asked you about your bra size and sexy pictures to see that do i like you or not,,, your appearance, attractiveness, are you cute or no,,, do you look beautiful or no, do you look sexy or no,, do you have sharp features or no.. to be very honest,, i do not like small tits that is bra size 32 and under,,,,,,,,,, but if you are 34 and above than only i want to continue our longterm relationship,,,,,,,
    yes, i am a very decent man because i am a business man since last 32 years and a matured man also.

regarding you saying SORRY for your straight forwardness because you are very serious to have a lifelong relationship,,,,,, you are very right in saying and asking so,,,,,,,,, so no sorry , no thanks.

but i am sorry in asking you your bra size and your sexy nude pictures but i am also equally serious to have a forever and lifetime relationship and these things are my weakness,,,,,, so i must know and i must see,,,,, and if all is well than i must have physical relationship before marriage to see the compatibility. SO I AM EXTREMELY SORRY FOR MY STRAIGHT FORWARDNESS IN ASKING UNUSUAL.... AS I AM ALSO REAL AND SERIOUS ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP.

I hope,,, i have answered to all your querries satisfactorily and still anything remains in your mind than you are still at liberty to ask me any number of questions and i will reply you to all......
    and i expect from you to fulfill my requirements and also request you to give me brief about you, your ex-husband and your family,,,,,,,

what do you do now for living,,, and do you live in your own house/apt. ? how much do you earn every month and what is your monthly expence now,,,,,?

Bye,, bye,,, i expect your reply soon.......

brat.

On 10/28/07, Ms XXXXX @yahoo.com wrote:
    Hi,

Thank you for your reply...
    About my photo..you have seen my at least one pic on the site..and for my part..I don't know how do you look then how can i continue to send more photos to you ? I have provided my profile number and you SEE how I look like...for my part..I don't know how you look...! are you not real person who like to cheat ?
    If you want people love you...respect you then you are the one to do first ...agree ?
    You even did not answer my all questions...as I am REALLY SERIOUS and have no time to play game to write the stupid and nonsense email to the one I don't know,
    I am not a whore and I don't have any naked sexy pictures to send to man on net..and I don't have to dicslose my bra size to anybody I don't know..if you are the clean man then stop it..
    -ex wife..how long you divorce..and why..
    -where your ex wife and children live now..
    -what is your real good and bad character..
    -are you a serious and decent man..
    -what are your weakpoints..
    -how do you think about my son who must live with me and my future man ..if you think my son is a burden then sorry ...we can't have future together..
    Sorry for my straight forward..but I know that I am reall and serious and asking the same...

Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 04:50:50 -0700 (PDT)
    From: Ms XXXXX yahoo.com Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
    Subject: Re: HELLO
    To: brat54@gmail.com

Can I beleive what you told about your ex is real or you are the one who caused the divorce ..who knows ? Most of the man do that after divorced to speak ill of his ex ..
    My dearly husband passed aways over 1 year because of an accident... not divorced.
    he was a very handsome man with the doctorate degree in economy. How about your education ....?
    For my part ..i have two degree in foreign trade and accouting...

If you want sexy and naked photos from me then plx do it first.
    ( your appearance, attractiveness, are you cute or no,,, do you look beautiful or no, do you look sexy or no,, do you have sharp features or no.. )

Then me too...I want to see how your body look...do you have a big belly like a dirty old man or the attractive athlete figure or at least reasonable fit figure...Remember if you want to pick people then people also picking on you...as picking and chosing is not your only right and monopoly.. unless you are a handsome over educated millionaire/billionaire like Sir Bill Gates ..or Sir Abramovich..
    It's really unfair if people can't see how your body look chosing is your only right ..as many could have the dirty scars or disabled or scabies..big belly..fat ..and skin eruption.. and if you can never do that..then so do I.

If you want to ask for my anual income then plx tell me your anual income and your net worth.How much do you make a month ?
    I don't know how you look in real life but you look older than your age sorry but I am always honest..as I meet many man at your age in real life but look much younger with the athlete figure...my photo is recently.. less than 6 months and I am the one who know how to take very good care for my appearance...I have one kid yes...8 years old but remain a very slender and beautiful figure..reasonable height 164cm .. with very proportional figure .
    I have my own house and a maid next to my sisters' house and you...? can you have your house taken photos like many others do ...how many bed rooms do you have...do you have swimming pool in your house ?

Oh another thing...

to be very honest,, i do not like small tits that is bra size 32 and under,,,,,,,,,, but if you are 34 and above than only i want to continue our longterm relationship,,,,,,,

If you chose only the woman with big breats over 32 then what do you have for yourself ? as a man don't have breast but when he making demand..asking for the woman who would be your life partner must have this ..must have that..then what do you have...as a man you doesn not have breast then you are sure to have the very fit and sexy body ..right ? How many inches for your belly 75 inches or 40 ?
    if you have the high standard for your life partner then i am sure you must be ( not the perfect man ) a great man...both in physical and mentally...
    About physical ..you will play some sports to keep fit ...and applying body lotion after shower to have the clean and smooth skin..have you ever stand completely naked in front the mirror to check every inches of your body...both back side and front side to take good care for your every parts on your body..or go to spa to have skin care when enjoy body massage ?
    For my part, I don't like and turn off and feel sick to see a man with bulging belly...with a lot of flabby fat block in his back ..dwindled buttock..with some losing breast ..and as soft as butter arms...or a toadskin blackish peel off...
    I can see that people has four type..

1-He who is intelligent and know he is intelligent..He is wise/follow him

2-He who is intelligent and not know he is intelligent..He is asleep/wake him

3-He who is not intelligent and know he is not intelligent..He is simple/teach him

4/He who is nothing and not know he is nothing..He is megalomania/shun him like a leprosy

Then which one is you ?
    For my part..i know what I have and don't have... in order to live right .. to handle right..to act right and demand right !

When you demand manythings from other then you must have the same..right ?
    Then can you send me the photo in your swiming suit....I am sure you know and as a decent woman..i never ask any naked photos from you but in swimming suit for man ..this is very common... as we can see many man with swimming suit on the beach.. can you chose one photo straightly stand to show your whole body.. in swimming suit..or at least with full figure in casual wear...jean with shirt inside ??

and another thing..most people in this society have a basic standard to chose life partner and most of them only care for his or her manner...dignity..character..family background not just only the big breast like you..anything wrong with your mind ?

i am short tempered when i see something wrong

I don't know what you mean SOMETHING WRONG or WHEN PEOPLE DO SOMETHING WRONG... but your word make me think that if some people AGREE to obey..to do what you demand..is RIGHT and when people not AGREE to follow your words then this would be WRONG ?
    As I mention in previous email....that is just your one side view...but society and public opinion have their own standard about all aspect.. morals...appearance..money...ect...and unless we are the animal then society don't care what we do..but as a human being...we ofcourse must accept those standard..
    A dirty man who rape will always SEE what he did is RIGHT but to society is evil..and dirty !
    You writting make me laugh a lots...but time for me to close as my son needs me for his home work.
    And go to ask doctor if a man overdose thinking of sex..pus...all those stuffs all day long in his head is a symptom of erotomania...but however..I would like to chat online somedays to find out more about you..I am curious !
    Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:13:57 +0530
    Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by gmail.com. Learn more
    To: Ms YYYYY @yahoo.com

Subject: HELLO BABY
    Hi Dear,

Thankyou for taking interest in me,,, let me tell you one thing ,,,,,,,, that you are very frank, open and a blunt in expressing yourself.... i like your straightforwardness and clean and honest thinking. What is your age ?

First, please tell me your Ad No. in LOVECHASER.COM site or your Ad. name,,,, so that i can view your profile..

I think you were very clear in writing me in LOVECHASER.COM... but first i would very much like to see your picture/photo....
    So how do you suggest ,,, we should move on from here ?

Which company you are working as a Marketing Manager ? and what are there products you are selling ?

I am in a search of a good, honest, simple, trustworthy, caring, good looking and loving lifetime partner.
    and you have already seen that I do have a high sex drive so send me sexy naked and revealing photos of your pleaseeeeeeee.
    I do drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes... just for your information. I am a vegetarian.

I am very happy to note that you are ready to relocate yourself to india with me.. and also ready to travel immediately to see me..
    but before that i would first like to see you and your hot naked body also ( as i wrote above).
    Can you chat online with me ? Do you have Yahoo Mesenger ? my yahoo id is brat****1@yahoo.co.in
    please feel free to ask me any GOOD or BAD questions and i will answer you to your satisfaction and truthfully and honestly.
    as i hate liars and cheaters....

But the way you have written letter to me ,,,, i can see your confidence level too high,,,,,,,, and i hope you must be beautiful and sexy looking girl,,, anyways write me in detail about you ,,,,,,
    i will answer you on saturday as i am going out for 1 day for a business trip..

bye sweety and I hope I will love you very much..
    lots of kisses to you.,,

bye,

Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:19:11 +0530
    To: Ms ZZZZZ @yahoo.com
    Subject: Re: Hello

Hello,
    I was shocked to receive your letter after many days as i thought you must have lost interest in me for writing about sex part,,, but anyways, now i am happy but one thing i hate is that if i don't get reply to my mail, i get upset and start worrying about my counter part,,, getting wrong vibes or negative thoughts in my mind.
    so first of all, i would request you to answer me to my mails instantly though however busy you are in your work as this is also a big PRIORITY. If one is happy in one's private & personal life than one gets boosts & energy to worh hard and with happy mood.
    what is your opinion ?

i am really god at licking and would certainly love to lick every centimeter ( and not inch) of your body starting from HEAD to TOE, but i hope you will also like to lick your ***** and also you will want to suck your BOOBS & NIPPLES too. Yes, i also do agree that you have a HEAVY & CHUBBY body ,, but to my whatever small & less knowledge i have,
    can i ask you ? that a person with lots of OBESITY can enjoy sex ? what about your sex drive & sex urge ? Do you like sucking the DICK ? and how good are you at sucking Dick ?
    I like to lick each and every part of the body when your body is totally CLEAN and have a good body SMELL. What is your breasts ( tits ) size ?
    What kind of business you are in ? give me some brief.

Also send me more sexier hot pics. , of your please.
    how do you think we can meet and where & when ?
    Anyways, i will end the letter here and wait for your pics,. and reply soon.

Bye & take care,
    Brat.

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:02:25 PM): what is your moms age

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:02:31 PM): 65

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:02:47 PM): ok,,, is she beautiful ?

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:03:08 PM): sure
    xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:03:14 PM): more than me

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:03:43 PM): oh,, v. good than i will begin talk to her n not u

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:03:43 PM): what ?
    xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:03:51 PM): crazy

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:04:36 PM): why, whats wrong,,,, only age diff. of 12 years ,,, from my side no problem if she is more beautiful than u

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:04:57 PM): Sickening

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:05:13 PM): nope

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:05:21 PM):

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:05:42 PM): i will try to make a pass on her

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:05:50 PM): sickening like an animal

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:06:03 PM): why,,,,, r u jealous ?

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:06:22 PM): this sound very bad..unmoral..

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:06:27 PM): because u said she is more beautiful than u

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:06:53 PM): you are really sick

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:06:53 PM): so let me try pleaseee
    brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:07:19 PM): why u angry on me

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:07:31 PM): try what ?
    xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:07:36 PM): shut up

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:07:41 PM): stop talking that dirty thing

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:07:55 PM): ok, sweety

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:08:09 PM): so sick.

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:08:18 PM): than u have to satisfy my sex urge whenever i need
    brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:08:35 PM): otherwise i will tell your mom
    brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:08:53 PM): ok, than no problem
    brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:09:34 PM): but u r not very beautiful,,,,,,,,, u said

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:10:05 PM): then what ?

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:11:00 PM): and your mom is beautiful

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:11:06 PM): again the dirty thing

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:11:51 PM): why u angry baby,,,,,,,,

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:12:09 PM): if my cam can fixed then we can chat

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:12:14 PM): oh, good than i can see u naked

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:12:28 PM): No sorry never !

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:12:37 PM): r u shy ?

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:13:12 PM): I am not the whore who shows body on net

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:13:20 PM): r u also chating with other men ?

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:13:31 PM): same to you..everybody has the right to chose the best and most suitable partner .

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:14:02 PM): because u take long time to answer me,,,,,, so i feel u r in search for a ****er

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:14:22 PM): hey...shut up your dirty words
    xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:14:25 PM): not long time
    xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:14:48 PM): we must type

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:14:55 PM): but tell me honestly,,, on net do u see naked movies

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:15:10 PM): I am not the crazy old female has nothing to think but only sex in their old mind !

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:15:16 PM): why

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:15:55 PM): as I am not the sickening female.
    xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:16:03 PM): I don't like that movies

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:16:12 PM): so what ,,,
    brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:16:34 PM): if i m in your place ,,,,, i **** daily

xxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:16:54 PM): again talking about that...

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:17:05 PM): yep,,, non stop

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:17:12 PM): sick.

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:17:18 PM): yep I love to **** very much

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:17:25 PM): sicck
    brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:17:34 PM): i know u r also very sex minded

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:17:42 PM): crazy..
    xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:17:46 PM):you should meet an old sick female to make a pair

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:17:51 PM): as I want sex constantly

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:17:57 PM): can you change other topic ?

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:18:27 PM): and ,,, i like the type of girls only who liked to get ****ed all the time

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:18:40 PM): yes...animal can do that all the time.

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:19:02 PM): press their tits and squeeze their nipples n suck them hard

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:19:10 PM):

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:19:20 PM): how ?

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:19:50 PM): stop ..
    xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:19:52 PM): serious

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:20:11 PM): ok,
    brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:20:20 PM): I will continue **** when my wife..you have baby

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:20:28 PM): crazy..stop it

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:20:40 PM): stop do what ?

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:20:49 PM): talking sick thing

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:21:15 PM): nope than i will divorce u ,,,,,,,,, if u tell me to stop ****ing

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:21:50 PM):

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:21:59 PM): meaning

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:22:07 PM): I laugh
    xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:22:21 PM):

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:22:32 PM): if u stop ****ing than i will tell your mom
    xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:22:46 PM):

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:23:13 PM): that " your daughter is not allowing me to **** her so u help me to **** with you"

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:23:23 PM): only animal do liek you siad..you are animal ?

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:23:33 PM): why ?
    brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:23:40 PM): angry ?

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:23:41 PM): feel disgusting

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:23:49 PM): but why

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:23:56 PM): if you marry any girl then her Mother is yours..how can you talk that you will have such dirty thought..?

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:24:34 PM): in America and western country's ,,,,,,,,, if not daughter than mother and sometimes both

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:24:53 PM): No..no..never heard that..only the crazy ...dog do that

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:25:04 PM): two-in-one

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:25:12 PM): never this happen in common people..only the pervert minority.

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:25:36 PM): why angry,,,,,, everyone is human being and everyone has a sex urge

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:25:49 PM): why you alway ta;lking and thinkignabout sex sex..nothing in your mind ..juts sex and woman ?

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:26:01 PM): again angry,,,,,,,,, why

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:26:26 PM): yes sound bad bad

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:26:45 PM): nothing is bad as i have seen this in usa

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:26:54 PM): not anywhere..only in your thoungt.

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:27:00 PM): n everyone is a human being
    brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:27:13 PM): everyone needs ****

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:27:15 PM):

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:28:01 PM): why ?

xxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:28:10 PM): what do you do this evening ?

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:28:30 PM): oh, ok ,,,, i thought u telling me other way round

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:28:39 PM): sickening

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:28:44 PM): mean you have sex with your mother-in-law before ?
    xxxxxxx ( 10/17/2007 6:29:01 PM):

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:29:09 PM): i never say like that,,,,,,, it is in western countries i said

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:29:21 PM): no..I don't think in western counties people do like that..just some minority;

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:29:24 PM): or in your arae ?
    xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:29:27 PM):

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:29:48 PM): correct but in india also i have seen ocassionally

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:30:08 PM): oh really ?

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:30:23 PM): and specially in hong kong, thailand, phillipines

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:30:41 PM): sickening

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:30:59 PM): nope it's normal

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:31:06 PM):

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:31:13 PM): i dont see anything wrong

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:31:22 PM): worng under moral

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:31:52 PM): what moral u talking about ,,,,,,,,, if any body's mom needs it than why not

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:32:03 PM): then she will have another man
    xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:32:09 PM): not her son-in-law

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:32:18 PM): and u only said that there are old woman in your country pay to young boys to **** them

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:32:43 PM): yes...this happen anywhere
    xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:32:57 PM): but they not with their son-in-law

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:33:02 PM): is son-in-law not a man to **** anyone

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:33:28 PM): his wife only
    xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:33:37 PM): not mother-in'law

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:33:51 PM): than he will get bored to **** only one woman

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:34:20 PM): he can with anyone but not his mother-in-law
    xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:34:59 PM): then tell me.

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:34:59 PM): but i know in western country's they **** in one house the daughter and the mother both

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:35:04 PM): oh sorry..the only reason is curious to know more about how sick you are..

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:35:14 PM): no sweety..not sick at all..

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:35:23 PM): yes it is sck

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:35:32 PM): yep,,, yep

xxxxxxx (10/17/2007 6:35:42 PM):

brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:36:00 PM): no..no baby,,,,,, please talk with me
    brat****1 (10/17/2007 6:36:36 PM): baby....

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:09:53 PM): hallo,, i wanted to tell u something very interesting

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:10:08 PM): what ?

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:11:33 PM): here in india ,,,,,, we have one CLUB and in that club there are 15 couples member and they swap their wives with other men once in very 15 days and they **** with like that with every lady

yyyyy 10/15/2007 4:11:52 PM): u like to join that club ?
    yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:12:06 PM): are you crazy ?
    yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:12:13 PM): they are all aninal like

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:12:16 PM): why
    brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:12:29 PM): no, no we all are good friends

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:12:39 PM): you join ?
    yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:13:10 PM): I don't know why you make friend with people like that

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:13:18 PM): i was previously a member when i was married but now not,,,,,,,,, so if u say yes we will become member again

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:13:29 PM): nope
    yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:13:31 PM): never for me

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:13:38 PM): they all are from high and good society

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:13:46 PM): crazy
    yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:13:59 PM): I don't care how they high but anilmal like

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:14:01 PM): yes, i m telling u ,,,,,,, beleive me
    brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:14:10 PM): why animal like

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:14:24 PM): why all friends can do that with their wives ?
    yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:14:35 PM): dirty
    yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:14:42 PM): animal dirty

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:14:48 PM): even wives like n love to get ****ed from friends

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:15:01 PM): sickening old **** sows

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:15:19 PM): no, no they all are beautiful
    brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:15:30 PM): n sexy also

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:15:38 PM): then go to them
    yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:15:45 PM): not for me to do so

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:15:49 PM): what about u

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:15:55 PM): nope

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:16:06 PM): once only in 15 days baby

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:16:17 PM):

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:16:22 PM): we all will enjoy

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:16:29 PM): nope even once in whole life

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:16:39 PM): diff. dicks for u n diff. *****'s for us

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:16:56 PM): sickening

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:17:05 PM): of course not

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:17:14 PM): to me is

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:17:38 PM): so shud i tell them no as my wife only wants my dick only...

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:18:13 PM): tell me when you and your group doing 15 couples togteher in one room or seperate rooms

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:18:28 PM): separate

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:18:50 PM): I see..

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:19:11 PM): we book 15 rooms for 1 night

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:19:18 PM): I see

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:19:33 PM): from sat. evening till sunday evening

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:19:52 PM): and chose the lady you like ?

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:20:06 PM): no,,, we take out a chit,,,,,, whoever name's chit i get ,,,,,,,, than i take that girl with me

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:20:10 PM): oh i see

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:20:28 PM): than we take first shower together

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:20:35 PM): Oh i see..chose accidentally
    yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:20:45 PM): terrible

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:20:51 PM): some have big tits and some small tits
    brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:20:56 PM): but if someone touches your tits than ?

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:21:05 PM): who..how can.. I will call the police

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:21:25 PM):my friends

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:21:34 PM): your friends ??? what you mean ?

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:21:49 PM): ok, but if they touch ,,, please dont fight with them ,,,,,,, only tell them not to touch in future as these tits are for my husband only to touch

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:21:58 PM): nobody can do that with me ..who husnabd ?
    yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:22:05 PM): or I will call police..or fight with them

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:22:07 PM): if one time they touch n press than you say no afterwards
    brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:22:24 PM): yes because i press tits and kiss their wife

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:22:29 PM): soo terrible you all

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:22:37 PM): meaning

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:22:41 PM): really...

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:22:52 PM): really ????????

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:23:05 PM): whole 15 men can touch and kiss and have sex with their different wives ?

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:23:13 PM): yes why not

yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:23:18 PM): oh waht kind of person you are
    yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:23:24 PM): but howvere this is the first time I heard this carxy things.

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:23:45 PM): no no no
    yyyyy (10/15/2007 4:23:53 PM): I have to go now bye...

brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:24:00 PM): you have to obey your husband
    brat****1 (10/15/2007 4:24:07 PM): you it there ?

Then ladies..I am sure none of us would like to waste the time for such a horrible person..but we only know after we talk..
    Any opinion for him ?

Lee

HAHAHA!
    well, there are many clowns populating the WWW/LD dating scene.
    I am online since 1997 and my experience shows over the internet freaks, weirdos, phoneys, fakes down to ultimate mentally dysfunctional people outnumber normal, reasonable people 5:1 or in some instances 10:1.
    One dead giveaway to spot weirdos & phoneys is to listen to what they type, carefully.
    1 do they seem on a holy mission to convince you about how (supposedly) wealthy, successful, accomplished, sexually proficient, whatever they are? You get 99% chances they are lying pulling hogwash flat out of their a$$; lying all the more glamorous or extravagant their claims or "online personality" get.
    2 the vast majority of us lives a "headache gray" life; some slightly better, some slightly worse. Take a trip to the mall; can you see all those actors, millionaires, fashion models, or people riding flying carpets or flying wearing hood&cape? No? Then why would the situation be so different online? I hate to tell you that REAL millionaires, porn actors, celebrities and talking dogs do not waste time online braying like mindless clowns about their legendary lifestyle or exploits...they have no need to.
    3 that clown was probably some junk yard janitor filled with cheap beer, exchanging measurements of "t!ts " and "puss!es" with a fat plumber from Siberia named Oleg who had a collection of stolen pictures 50.000 strong.
    4 I am afraid that, notwithstanding any claim to the contrary made on certain forums by certain clowns, it will be extremely difficult for MOBs to find a western man who is even remotely like a soap opera charachter. Face it, if I were that handsome, had that much money, had this great job or status, I wouldn't be lacking attention from the opposite sex (whatever that might be).
    5 in this individual case, that Indian idiot is probably still taking charity anti-cholera shots at some western red cross encampment. They want to appear loaded with cash but look like poverty-striken buffoons who shower four times a year.

lie_finder, I wish I had seen this post a month ago! Are you still around? Seriously, WHY WOULD YOU EVEN CONTINUE TO TALK WITH A JACK@SS LIKE THAT? Unless of course you're like me and are just curious as to how far it might go?

On the flip side, I have received soooooooooo many unsolicited nude pics from scammers asking for money that I could start a porn site.[:I] These scammers just send them, usually about the time the money request comes. It's not what I'm looking for at all.

Well, good luck and beware of East Indians and their wife swap meets!!!!!!!!!![V]

Train returns

Hello PeopleSmoke,
    Glad to hear from you and yes, my some girlfriends just because curious and continue the conservation with this jerk..that was why they ( my girlfriends ) saved most of the conservation with that Indian pervert.. and that was why we are today able to provide to our ladies a little humble experience about the so-called Dating world.. [:P] and after that they all blocked that jerk..[:-SS]
    I will very soon post another article about the prostitution trap for ladies from a ponce who origin from UK [:0] we do have some photos about this ponce and will try to post them all here.
    Best regards,

Hello Lie Finder

Interesting to see a Woman here that has been pestered by a scammer! I think it is Good to know a Ladies point of view also!! Well, Internet Dateing and Searching for a person's Soul Mate simply does not get easier with time, I am Sorry to say!!

Sincerely,

Tone