Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Need Info, if someone can help

Hi,

I would like some info about this woman. Met her at a singles web site. We chatted for awhile, she claimed she lives in Calabasas, CA. A week later she wants to come & see me, asking to send her money for plane ticket, but I refuse to do so.

I am just wondering if anyone have heard of nikkiway or Nikkita Cartenette ? I would like to upload the pic, but don't know how.

Please, let me know if someone has info or need pics.

Thanks,
    Roy

Default Re: Need Info, if someone can help

I have not heard of her, but it sounds suspicious to me especially asking for plane fare.

BrvIrishMan Guest

Roy, I have found this site (Tineye.com) to be very useful with pictures. You upload the picture you have and it searches the web for that picture. You can also trace any email she has sent through the header. That will tell you from where the email was sent. It just raises a real big flag that she wants to come for a visit after such a short time. I will be more than happy to help you get to the bottom of this if you wish.

If she is asking for money that only you have to put a full stop, cause if she really wanted to see, she would have spent money from her own pocket rather than asking for you.

Dude generally asking for money without being able to provide you with a bank account to pay it too is a red flag. Wire transfers run. No bank account then it's a fake. Everyone has a bank account. Also your financial institution is then able to protect you. Wire transfers are normal fraud practice. Sob stories also, sick family member, dead parents, sister or grandma dying sick. Ask questions that you can check. High schools are good. Image scan's are easy. You don't want to be to forward hence the high school question as it doesn't seem to personal. But really easy to check. Any further questions just ask.

rondynash Guest

I think that it is better to take our own advice regarding any thing in our life and never take suggestions from other..We can ask for a suggestion but should not completely depend on their words or sayings...

That approach may work for you. But listening to people that know more than you is how most people learn fir themselves when they see that which they been advised is based in fact. Going with your guy is not a bad thing unless your guy ignores all the warning signs and gets ripped off. But I suppose that would be your own fault.

please I am all mix up about this lady I meet on tagged, she told me her name is Shirley Fox and yes she is a lesbian I have fall for her in big way that I wanted to marry her. Now I thinking she not what she say she is? Please can any on help me this what I am getting from her?? I can't talk on phone until I get it back my love I love you my babes.My phone is broken I am waiting on insurance to tell me I can go and get another one love. her email address shirleyfox1970@yahoo.co.uk. Shirley Fox
    i work in a old peoples home babes,,
    my friend donna wilson might help babes x x x
    Nikki Keyanne Clarke
    25/08/2014 23:50
    Nikki Keyanne Clarke
    i am going to do more then cream on your fanny babe xx
    babe can you asked her to add me babe. causei like some one hand on this babe xxx
    Shirley Fox
    25/08/2014 23:52
    Shirley Fox
    i dont know when i will see her again love x x
    i will ask her when i see her babes x x x
    Nikki Keyanne Clarke
    25/08/2014 23:53
    Nikki Keyanne Clarke
    ok babe, which home cause part of it to do where you work babe lolxx
    Shirley Fox
    25/08/2014 23:54
    Shirley Fox
    its in rotherham babes x x pls can some one help me. before I go out and get her engagement rings

Do some checking. It sounds like a fraud but you can check for yourself. Don't send her money. If you haven't met face to face then I'd be very worried about anyone asking for money. Run a search on her email address, has she sent you a photo. Ask her to send you one with the date on it maybe suggesting a peace sign or any movement that would need to be new not easily photoshopped. Run a scan on the photo. If she's on the internet you'll be able to find her. You got a face book page? Ask her hers? Very few people don't have a face book page or a social media presence of some kind. Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest there's heaps. She must be on one. She's got a yahoo email address so run a yahoo scan and a google scan. If things don't add up it's for a reason. Don't get your heart broken or loose your money to a fake. If any questions upset her or she flat it refuses to answer. Say bye and find someone real and close to home. Look after yourself first. I've located a ring that advise their clients exactly how to run these scams and even offer back up fake govt email addresses to assist their clients with authenticity. But the whole thing is bullocks and run by a big group. They have 24/7 access to help. Sadly what I know I can't say as nothing can be done to stop them anyway. Peace. And best wishes.

she said her address is 38 Norman street thurnscoe , Rotherham , south Yorkshire, how do i do a check with her email address, is is shirleyfox1970@yahoo.co.uk. i really going mad as i been on every sit looking for her picture hun? how do you a picture of her? yes i have face book. got her on my friends list hun. https://www.facebook.com/shirley.fox.5036. mine is https://www.facebook.com/chalice.millergill. we are mint to be getting married this can you asked skeg rest officer what do we need to do so a gay wedding and pls found out if the 2 dec free at pub and res office babe