Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Need Info, if someone can help

I've been a victim and then spent a year tracking my scammer I found her eventually and the entire ring running it. If you have solid evidence she's real then I say best wishes. Check with your financial institution what do they say about her and her details do they match? Banks are very good at tracking. To search her email just open a browser and type it in. See what comes up. This site has a very helpful list of known scammers so type it into the search on here. Photos can be searched the same way. All photos have hidden information. They can tell when and where they were taken or if a different name is attached to the photo. You can call the police in the country which address she's given you and they can tell you if that's who lives their. Just let them know your just checking to make sure your not being scammed. They are normally helpful. Don't ask the site you met on. In most cases they put then their. My scammer I tricked into sending me the email she was sent from the website. Don't involve them. But if all checks come back positive I'd still want to talk to her face to face before offering money. Skype is easily available if she has access to a computer then she can get on Skype. The gold is an issue as it's the same exact line my scammer fed me for money. They've seized my gold and want extra for the tariff. If that line sounds familiar run. If all good great I wish you the very best. But it's your life your playing with so being sure doesn't hurt. Peace.

hello she not giving me any bank number. this from her friend????????hi Donna, i don't know if Shirley told you about me. i am nikki clarke and i would like to know would you add me cause i love Shirley and i like to marry her. pls can you add me as i am pain some thing for her and need to know what she like in shock but nice way hun xxx
    Today
    Donna Wilson
    18:57
    Donna Wilson
    No i havent seen shirl for a couple of weeks i didnt know she was with anyone, Im not sure i can help you in what you plan, i know she likes a party dont know if thats the sort of thing you have in mind
    Nikki Keyanne Clarke
    19:04
    Nikki Keyanne Clarke
    hello she been with me now for 2 months, i would like to marry her asap, but i need to know any one whom know, but i dont want her to know, seeing all her friends and family there hun
    Donna Wilson
    19:08
    Donna Wilson
    Well i dont think she has too many friends she is a sort of private person if you know what i mean, i think after marrage she will be very happy to go off with you and consumate if you know what i mean
    Nikki Keyanne Clarke
    19:13
    Nikki Keyanne Clarke
    i know what you mean. what does consumate mean?
    Donna Wilson
    19:16
    Donna Wilson
    It means sex after you have married
    Nikki Keyanne Clarke
    19:20
    Nikki Keyanne Clarke
    we have not had sex yet, i have not meet her yet but i am hoping soon but i know in my heart she the one for me. have you got any pic of her hun x
    have you got a phone so i can talk to you hun
    Donna Wilson
    19:27
    Donna Wilson
    No i dont have pic of shirl sorry, please be careful that you dont hurt her she is quite vulnarable nikki
    She is a very nice person, i think she will make you happy
    Nikki Keyanne Clarke
    19:33
    Nikki Keyanne Clarke
    i will die before i hurt her. i cant wait to talk to her, but i am very vulnarable person as i have health trouble. i just getting people mixing me all up in side. pls tell me more about her hun, i know she will cause i never want to married my ex gf.
    Donna Wilson
    19:37
    Donna Wilson
    If you have health problems she might be able to help as she Works a lot with disabled people, she is very kind, quite, private person she is sort of person who wont betray you, she is a one persons person if you know what i mean ,
    Nikki Keyanne Clarke
    19:39
    Nikki Keyanne Clarke
    if i tell you, you may block me
    Donna Wilson
    19:40
    Donna Wilson
    I wont block you i promise
    Nikki Keyanne Clarke
    19:42
    Nikki Keyanne Clarke
    where does she work pls?? yes i know what you mean but people is tell me thing and mixxing me up in side i do love her. where you on the 1 oct hun?X i have learning and mathal heath and i may be on wheel chair soon
    i have told her i live with my uncle and his wife
    Donna Wilson
    19:45
    Donna Wilson
    And do you live with your uncle and his wife? Shirley Works in a place that looks after people with disabilities
    Donna Wilson
    19:45
    Donna Wilson
    Donna Wilson
    19:48
    Donna Wilson
    Who is mixing you up nikki and in what way??
    Nikki Keyanne Clarke
    19:50
    Nikki Keyanne Clarke
    yes i do hun, i like to send her flower but i dont know her work place as she up in morning before they will come that why i keep asking her but i cant tell her. dont get mad or block me
    Donna Wilson
    19:52
    Donna Wilson
    Why would i block you for wanting to send her flowers, all i know is she Works in Rotherham nikki dont know the address,
    Nikki Keyanne Clarke
    19:53
    Nikki Keyanne Clarke
    cause i love her so much in what going to be in flowers for her. no if i told you want be said. how do i add her pic sorry on keep asking as i was scam. 3 years ago and this site help me alot thank you xx

Ok makes more sense now you say it was 3 years ago. If that's the case what are you hopping to achieve? Money back? Just want to find out what went wrong? What's the purpose of your search? You got scammed and then the friend comes in that was quite possibly the same person to call it all off. This would be normal behaviour for a scam. But what is it your wanting help with? If this was 3 years ago then there's not much you'll find now. It'll have been deleted. Your bank if you made a direct transfer to her bank is your only real port of call for answers as they can track payments. This is not normal for a scam they normally ask for wire transfers as they can't be traced. So if you sent money directly from your bank to hers then your bank is who you need to talk to. If you sent a money order or wire transfer money is gone and untraceable.

I have to agree with Bigbroadandhugable, even i am not able to understand what is your purpose to telling us now or trying to track her now after 3 years? Certainly something must have motivated you to do so. Please share it with us so we can help you even better.