Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: rBrides.com

Survival of the fittest. They certainly are getting smarter, and the lowgrades weeded out.

swazzie, try this one... Tell her you contacted the US Embassy in Moscow. Someone is trying to rip her off for the visa!!! It only costs about $100 USD, and the insurance is a "SCAM". You can get her insurance through the airline for about $30. They will allow you to pay them directly for her visa as her sponsor to the US. All she needs to do is bring herself to the embassy to fill out the paperwork and her visa will be issued within thirty days. Also that you contacted the Russian consulate and they will also allow you to make a bank transfer directly to them to pay for her international passport. As soon as she writes to tell you she has these things, you can book her round trip flight online! It must be a round trip flight because the US won't allow a single Russian girl to enter without a way to get home. Oh boy baby, we will be together soon!!!

Then she'll need a coat or her granny will get sick and you're the only one she can turn to!!!![)][8D]

Train returns

PeopleS,

what you suggest is non less than cruelty. Some people, especially FSUW, have very strong allergic reactions to even small doses of reality. She'll have small green and red spots all over.

Well done. If only more would follow your good example.

Something every guy needs to understand is that it is just as easy to "google" US Embassy Kiev, Moscow, etc and e-mail them with questions and read their literature, as it is to WU your hard earned $$$$ to Boris. The first thing is the $200 to $300 price tag scammers put on a visa. It costs around $100. (I could be more accurate, but I just don't feel like looking up the actual price) I can't remember if it's Russia or Ukraine, but one of them, I bevlieve Ukraine, you actually can pay for her visa via a bank transfer to certain banks.

"The travel agency will make my visa and I will come to you next week." Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It generally takes at least a month for the US goverment to process a visa application from the FSU. No Ukrainian or Russian travel agent has the ability to get the US goverment to move any faster![xx(]

The fact is, it's almost impossible for a single FSUW to get a visa to the US. Hey, the government isn't that dumb! They're well aware of FSU/MOB, so when she tells you "I have a friend in an agency of travel..." 99.99% of the time it's a scam.

Train returns

Hahaha. Man I have all these people running around by telling them that I sent the money and pretending to be all indignant.

I SENT YOU THE MONEY! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH IT?

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MONEY? I SENT YOU A WHOLE BUNCH OF IT!

They keep replying and geting more specific with their address and the bank transfer numbers and all this ****e. You would think with the rude tone of my emails they would say, "Honey please calm down etc. etc." But it's just, "THIS IS MY NAME, THIS IS MY ADDRESS, SEND THE MONEY HERE.....OH AND I LOVE YOU."

If I was lucky I had him/her trudging through the snow and returning all pissed off. I told two people I sent SIX MONTHS worth of translations in advance. That is a big incentive to keep their scam going. I IMAGINE that these people have read mail from many many pissed off people so it's just funny that they are reading mine BEFORE thay actually ripped me off.

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? I SENT YOU THE DAMN MONEY!

Hahahahaahhahahhaha!

That's not a new thing to do, but it can be a lot of fun. I've done more than my fair share of playing with scammers, and it never gets old reading their desparate pleas for the money "to continue our correspondence because I don't wnt to lose you!!!"[)]

The other thing you have to look at is that your saving some dumb shmuckfrom being scammed since the scammer is now focused on thinking you're a dumb shmuck who has sent money... Oops, Boris just slipped on a patch of ice on his way to pick up your money at WU!!!

Another fun game is to tell them you want to come and visit them, and watch 'em squirm!!! I had one scammer actually tell me that it is better for her to come to me first "because it's a Russian tradition for the girl to fly to meet the man's family first..." Um... okay, what you basically said is it's a tradition for your strict family to insist that you get on a plane, fly 9,000 km to a foreign land to meet a total stranger and his family even though he has volunteered to meet you in the safety of your own city???

Another volunteered to find us a place to stay together so we could spend time alone because she lived with her parents. Of course, I was to WU the money to her to put as payment for our little love nest!

Another suddenly had her rent raised and needed help, and our mutual acquaintance Olga's granny suddenly got sick and I was the only one she could ask for help.

Telling the scammer you want to meet makes the really go for the quick buck, because they know they can't meet you![8D] Try it some time.[8D]

Train returns

Heya Smokie,

That's what I did from the start!

1.) I'm going to spend the summer in the Ukraine, so if you want to write and get to know me first them perhaps we can meet. (that WAS the plan anyway)

2.) I DO NOT PAY FOR TRANSLATIONS.

Most continued to write, but eventually EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM tried to scam me. And as I said before my ritual USED TO BE to send their true identity to them once I found it here. But after that btch sent me a pic flipping me off I don't even bother now. I just try and frustrate them. Send me your email and I'll send you the pic if you want to see it. My email is in the comments on your site I think.

Swazzie

Newest letter:

I SENT YOU A THOUSAND DOLLARS!! WHAT DID YOU DO STEAL IT? THERE ARE MANY MANY GIRLS WHO AREN'T THIS BIG OF A HASSLE. I'M GOING TO GO GET MY MONEY BACK! GOOD LUCK FINDING ANOTHER GUY WHO WILL PAY FOR SIX MONTHS TRANSLATIONS IN ADVANCE. YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE AND YOU BLEW IT.

=====================================

--- ocharovashka1979@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi my lover Swazzie.
    > To receive that money which you have sent me I
    > should inform in bank confidential
    > Number (MTCN.) this number to you should inform in
    > bank after sending money, and
    > It is necessary for you to inform this number to me,
    > in messages. As I should specify your full name and
    > your address?
    > After that I can receive money in bank.
    > I shall soon wait for your message, a kiss for you,
    > from Oksana.
    >
    >

quote:Something every guy needs to understand is that it is just as easy to "google" US Embassy Kiev, Moscow, etc and e-mail them with questions and read their literature, as it is to WU your hard earned $$$$ to Boris. The first thing is the $200 to $300 price tag scammers put on a visa. It costs around $100. (I could be more accurate, but I just don't feel like looking up the actual price) I can't remember if it's Russia or Ukraine, but one of them, I bevlieve Ukraine, you actually can pay for her visa via a bank transfer to certain banks
    as I always say, information is not lacking these days; hell, some western embassies even posted warnings about internet/MOB scams on their pages...but to be informed one shall WANT TO GET THE INFORMATION first, AND BE READY TO ACCEPT THE CONTENT OF THE INFORMATION NEXT. Judging by the amount of discontent and unrest caused trying to spread information, I surmise most men scream for information but aren't happy with it...

swazzie, you have to be a bit more tactful with these scammers. Tell her you "love" her and think about her all the time! Then confess your manly lust and sexual desires for such a beautiful woman, and that you can'y understand why no man from her country has made such an effort to win her heart. You may got some pics out of the deal like the ones I get on a regular basis.

Hey ham, although I'm not as ambitious as our friend swazzie the "pitbull" when it comes to taking on the websites, I do check the info as I can find it. You can really screw with a scammer when you actually know the laws and general procedures of the visa process. Or, if she's a three timing scammer, like the one who "popped" my FSU/MOB scammer "cherry", (she's the one that got seven pics on my site)you can become someone else and really screw around!

After finding out what she was, I wrote to her as "Rob", a former US navy SEAL who was decorated in 1991 etc. He retired from active duty and now works as a consultant to the US Navy. I sent this scammer photos of a trip "Rob" took to Hawaii to help train young SEALS. Even though "Rob" told her he was only looking to marry a good looking girl to wear as "arm candy" to black tie dinners and for steady sex, she fell in love with him anyway and wanted to come to the US. She claimed she went to Moscow but found out it cost $300 for the visa, $200 for the insurance, $1200 for a plane ticket. "Rob" told her that someone was trying to rip her off, go back and ask for John, he's an old friend who works in the embassy(I can't remeber the last name I used). He'll have your visa and an international passport ready for you within 48 hours. Then he'll make all the flight arrangement for you. You won't have to do a thing!!! He'll even have you picked up and taken to the airport in an embassy limo for me!

She had some excuse why she needed the money sent to her via WU, which wasn't going to happen of course and eventually just stopped writing. While all this was going on, my friend Gretchen was writing her as a rich daddy's girl who was looking to find a lesbian lover![:0][:X] The scammer was soon curious about being with another girl and told Gret that she would like to try it with her. Of course, Gret would have to send her money for travel expenses!!!

Anyway, knowledge is power. Check the visa laws of wherever you're from so you know when the girl you're writing to is sh!tting on you!

Train returns