Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: rBrides.com

MONEY? WHAT MONEY? I DIDN'T STEAL YOUR MONEY!

Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:22:15 +0300
    To: ****************
    Subject: ?????

You did not send me what money and at all did not speak about there
    that will send Them!!!! You that is probable me with whom confuse. Explain please!!!!! It is not necessary to speak and so that I have stolen what that of money, because it not so. About what six months you speak? I look forward to hearing.

Oksana

Okay, now apologize to her, tell her you care for her deeply and there must be a mistake at WU.[)][)]

Train returns

I find this quote in the rbrides terms and conditions

"You will not transmit any chain letters or junk E-mail to other Members. For protection of members against such conduct, We imposed a 300 message-per-day limit on subscribers."

This did make me laugh, any message you get from that site is junk e-mails and who in thier right mind could send 300 messages a day???

even thier terms and conditions are a joke......

quote:who in thier right mind could send 300 messages a day???
    Ummmmmmm.... A scammer out fishing for new victims because granny needs another heart operation?[8D]

Train returns

you take 300 messages x 150 scammers on avarage per day that would use.
    rBrides.as a avenue to scam per day thats about 45,000 messages per day how many of these messages score for them??? how many men stay silent about being scammed? ps can you answer that?

quote: you take 300 messages x 150 scammers on avarage per day that would use.
    rBrides.as a avenue to scam per day thats about 45,000 messages per day how many of these messages score for them??? how many men stay silent about being scammed? ps can you answer that?
    Actually very few scammers would bother to write a message(send a pre-written greeting) to potential victims. There are more than enough guys out here who will see a photo of a pretty 18 to 22yo girl, skim through the classic "Donna Reid" profile and write to them.

There are some who do send messages first, but it seems realitively rare since it invovles "work" to do so. If anything, they may run through men's profiles and send "winks", "kisses" or some other quick "sign of interest" that doesn't take much effort. Although, I would suppose this could be considered a message of sorts.

Train returns

Well either rBrides or their scammers are redirecting Danish, Belgian and Finnish guys to my email now. (about a dozen in the last two days) I have been sending them this:

================

FAKE EMAIL FROM FAKE PEOPLE

The following is a fake email:

Don't writing of me again unless you wanting to f**k
    of me. If you wanting to f**k of me and giving me
    money, I will writing to you, but really I hate
    foreigners. Can't you just sending me big lots of
    money? I can't not sping of the English very well. I
    using the fake-pimp translation service. They actually
    the ones who f**king of you.

If you complain to rBrides they won't answering you.
    They fake too. They let me scam! I laugh big.

Would you like to see picture of my nice Russian tits?

-Fake Russian woman who you will never meet

==============

So now I have an idea but could use some HTML help. I can register "r.brides.com" "r-brides.com" etc. But I need HTML help to make the page say: (with just a one paragraph flashing warning)

IF YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO REACH RBRIDES.COM THEY ARE A NOTORIOUS SCAM AGENCY. THE WOMEN ARE FAKE, THE LETTERS ARE FAKE, THE TRANSLATIONS ARE FAKE, AND ANY PASSPORT PHOTOS THE COPY AND SEND TO YOU ARE FAKE. THEY ARE WELL KNOWN ORGANIZED INTERNET CRIMINALS. (BLINK BLINK BLINK)

I was thinking of registering the domains through "Domians By Proxy" so when they find-out, they won't know who to sue or harrass. Cause like, you need a "sopoena" right? (Domans By Proxy rules. Hahaha) Then register the fake "similar-domains" with all the search engines.

Sound like a plan? Let me know if anyone wishes to participate.

Swazzie

Swazzie, you're F****D UP !!! If you figure out who to do it, let me know. I'll put in a link on my site to yours! The real thing is when you put your site in the search engine, but I think that costs money, and the scammers aren't worth it to me.

Have you had any dumb@sses actually e-mail you back yet? I can forward you a few pics to send them![}][)]

Train returns

Hey Swazzie! Do you see that dim light getting brighter? No, it's not a freight train heading your way, it the light bulb flickering above my head! I just figured out who you are! You're the Gary that reports all the same RBride scammers that I've written to, but don't bother reporting anymore because some guy named Gary from the USA gets to them within a month!!!

I just looked at the latest scammer report from this site, and saw about 10 RBrides girls that I blew through two months ago, but haven't had time to put up on my site, that you posted on stop-scammers! Dude, apparently we have the same taste in somewhat sexy (slutty) girls![]

Watch out for 20 yo Mariya. She'll want to meet you in Kyiv to have sex before you take her home with you. I think her e-mail was mariyadonskaya@gmail.com. Drop her a line. She send some good pics!!!

Train returns

Good research Smokie! If you look at report number 25815 and look at the photos (go all the way to the end) you can see the btch who replied smiling a flipping me off.

To register a domain with "Go Daddy" is only two bucks. Not sure about "Domains By Proxy" which is a subsidiary of GoDaddy.com I'll get a total and if it's as cheap as I think, I'll do it, send you the password and you can do some quick and dirty HTML.

I've only got two replies from these guys. One said thanks for the warning, and the other said something like, "Just cause you are unhappy doesn't mean you have to make everyone else unhappy".