Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: psychobabbling

Considering that PeopleS will have other things on his mind in the nearest future, it looks like this track for a while will be hibernating. Maybe even go to the eternal cyber-grounds permanently, if contributors don't turn up.

I'm not too proud to admit, that I'm too proud to continue writing lecturing monologues alone, which only the very intelligent, or alternatively, the terminally bored or existentially undecessive will read.

But while I still have the chance, I would like to take a look at all the deceptively strange and different paths we've been loosing ourselves on here, and see if there's been some kind of meaning, direction or purpose in it.

Looking at religious, socio-economic, political and existential ideologies, it can be seen, that they mainly can be divided in two groups.

1/One which describes existence as a fundamentally good place, and where there's a top and a bottom. Depending on the frame such a point of wiev operates within, a "good place" can mean a "perfect" socio-economic-political system, a "perfect" universe or "perfect" intrinsic cosmic balance. The top is usually represented by the political boss(es), a god, someone-holier-than-you or sometimes richer-than-you. The bottom is made up by most of the rest of us, and our primary function is to believe and do, as we're told; to shut up and don't ask too many questions and to try climb as high as we can on the ladder to the top.

My personal opinion is, that this way of describing existence depends almost completely on blind faith and obedience, and that it leaves a lot of important questions unanswered.

2/Quite another way of seeing existence is to acknowledge, that it (existence) contains a surprisingly big amount of unpleasant elements (e.g. death, pain, war, injustice, greed, powerfights, illness etc), and that the explanation, that the boss (god, Stalin, Hitler, Djenghis Khan, Mao, the pope, a mulla......) has "mysterious" (or superiour) ways, is insufficient. In this group 2, there is a suspicion, that something is wrong with existence, and that we are exposed to some kind of propaganda tricks to make us blind to this.

In group 2 the general idea is, that neither any system, nor its boss, is infallible, and that any answers must be sought from the individual level. Not so that co-operative efforts are scorned, but the structure in such co-operations are non-hierachial.

As known by most of the regular readers here, I propose model 2 as the most correct, and I will continue along this line.

The universe is originally made from very small and simple parts. These parts combine with each other to bigger and more complex parts, and these then combine again and again, until we reach a very high degree of complexity, as f.ex. seen in biological beings. Whereas the simpler parts seem to exist in some harmonic balance with each other, that is not the case, when we look at complex beings. Predation seems to be the rule here. Ofcourse predation in one way can be said to produce balance, but it's definitely not a harmonic balance. The weaker, "eaten" part of a predatory contact usually protests, and actually most of those things we don't like about life are results of predatory processes.

That non-complex parts of the universe can combine easier into harmonic relationships isn't surprising. The need of organisation grows exponentially with the amount of elements involved. 2 elements combining give 2 communicationpaths, 3 elements give 6 paths, 5 give 120. These communication paths are regulated by some kind of administration, using part of the available energy of the whole structure. If this administration is ineffecient, non-aware (which is often the case), we will have what is commonly known as "bureaucracy", and this can grow so big, that it uses most of the energy of the parent-structure. It turns into parasitism, something well known from social structures.

Such a model can be applied to the individual human also. We have a lot of more or less connected "bits" of us floating around inside the frame, which is our individual being. "Bits" of physical matter, emotions and intellect, not quite in harmonic balance within ourselves. The result will be more or less dysfunctional.

The approach to such a dysfunctionalism can be: Either finding something or someone in the rest of the universe, which will counterbalance our personal shortcomings. That's the basis of all Hollywood dreams, soap-operas and other fantasies. Or it can be, that you turn inwards on yourself and try to make your own structure more functional first.

In the perspective of cyber-FSU dating this means, that seeking the perfect wifie in the east can be just another wish for answers from the outside. Evidence has shown, that this is not always the best method. On top of the already complicated process of finding a mate, you'll have to add the elements of uncertainty, cultural differences, time, energy and money involved etc.

So I believe, that FSU-dating actually requires a lot more of you, and that a personal re-organisation of your own life, before you do it, can be of great value. You'll need inner strength to accept failure, but also strength to prevent this from making you bitter or frustrated.

All my speculations here the last two months or so, shall not be taken as if I'm pretending to be some kind of "guru". My own life is still filled with dysfuntional aspects, so I'm only proposing ideas, which the reader can use or not use, as s/he wants.

But though we on this track at first sight have been far away from the theme of this forum, maybe you can see now, that the rovin around never has lost completely touch with "scamming". It's just been a kind of round-about approach.

PeopleS, I'm sure you will return to a better group of Olgas. They will be more sensible dressed and fed. Probably also rid of unnecessary ornamentation and with restricted admittance to TV.

Hey guys! I'm not gone yet. I spent a good part of this past weekend buying a few odds and ends for my trip, and packing. I'm just trying to think if there's anything I forgot???

Yup, I let my feelings be known in what will probably be my LAST letter to "little miss I'm depressed"... Boo Hoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! I actually also told her that she's starting to remind me of my X and that I don't have any place in my life for another nightmare like that again. It will surprise the heck out of me if she ever writes to me again, but guess what? I don't give a 'beep' after this stunt!!!!!

And you're right swede, there are plenty of girls like that here in the US. I have no reason to travel 8,000 km to find what is in abundance right in my own backyard.

I'm not a big disco type either swede, but I can block out the sound for one night. Maybe it won't be as bad as American disco music. If the vocals are in Russian, I won't be able to tell just how bad the lyrics suck!!!

Tone, click on to the dictionary in your computer or find one online. You really will need to throw in a word from time to time that uses more than two or three syllables around this thread, or swede may have an embolism![)] Thanks again for your well wishes!

Train returns

PeopleS,

glad you got her out of your life at this early stage, Even if a longer period of letter communication ofcourse means something, it isn't the same as a fullfledged relationship.

Having the usual FSUW attentionspan of max 5 minutes, she'll probably use those 5 minutes to wonder, exactly why you are so upset, and then she'll forget you, because her favourite serial is on now.

I can't speak more than 2-3 words in russian, but you don't need to speak the language to understand the lyrics to their music. A lot of it is about some tragedy of gigantic proportions. Some poor young girl, standing alone at the top of some windy, cold hill, under the full moon, remembering her friends and family, who all have died one by one in obnoxious ways. Killed by robbers, hanged for some petty theft, drinking themselves to death, gambling away the last of their money, getting consumption of the lungs, being eaten by combine harvesters; well, you know...!

I've never met a people, who is so obsessed with sticky sentimentality, gloom and heartrendering melancholy. It could partly explain their love for serials. At least those with a lot of suicides or breakdowns.

Even those making it to the west, sitting by the side of the swimmingpool, dangling their BMW car keys from their ringcovered hands, wearing nippleadapted bikinis costing more than a normal family uses on clothes a whole year, will listen to this kind of music, thinking: "ISN'T life a tragedy".

For readers being exposed to the style of this track for the first time: Some of the examples are slightly exagerated. This is only done for the dramatic and pedagogical effect.

Hi, one up for you. I didn't even know, what embolism was, though it only contains 8 letters.

Hey swede!
    quote:Having the usual FSUW attentionspan of max 5 minutes, she'll probably use those 5 minutes to wonder, exactly why you are so upset, and then she'll forget you, because her favourite serial is on now.
    I say, let her wonder, although, I think I spelled out my feelings on the matter fairly coherently, even for an FSUW to get the general concept.

My Russian/Ukrainian is pretty limited also. Some words of endearment, malishka = baby, detka = baby girl, krasavica = beautiful girl etc, celuyu tebya = kiss you, spasibo = thank you, pojalusta = please, ti prekrasna = you look beautiful, stuff like that, although I really don't know the pronouncations.
    quote:For readers being exposed to the style of this track for the first time: Some of the examples are slightly exagerated. This is only done for the dramatic and pedagogical effect.
    No it's not!!!! We really mean this stuff!!!! I believe it was Prometheus who commented about the dinner he had with an FSUW and her American husband, and as she stuffed her face with a lobster dinner that cost as much as half the average Ukrainian's monthly income, she complained about everything from the service to the food to the decor of the restaurant. Remember, this same girl was content with red beet soup not so long ago!!![V]

And the music you describe sounds like something by an American group, Alice in Chains! Only Lane Staley was even more gloomy with lyrics like, "I want to peel the skin from your face, before the real you lays to waste..."

Train returns

This chronic dissatisfaction is what I find the most ennerving, because as a partner/husband, you have the impression, that it is a Sisyfos job (the guy who by the gods were ordered to roll this big stone to the top of a hill, from which it would then roll back down again) to have a relationship with a FSUW. You're looking forward to a life of never being able to do anything completely correct. It gives a hollow feeling inside, and takes away one of the most important parts of closeness: To be able to SHARE something.

It may be as you say PeopleS, that FSUW foremost are women, like elsewhere on the planet, but this special querulousness is considerably bigger amongst FSUW. I've sometimes had the feeling, that it's a genetic process in them, equalent to PMS. They do it without reason, or with a total disregard for what's actually happening around them.

They are ALWAYS the mistreated part (as your own example demonstrates), and they are not above fabricating "facts" (that's what the rest of us would call lying) to prove their points or to twist a situation completely.

If it wasn't for this, FSUW could be very good wives. (Excepting the scammers ofcourse). But the inability to join in the process called reality seems to be too much for them. I'm at a total loss myself here, I've never been able to understand the reason or origin of it.

My observations are based on 18 years and 4 relationships with FSUW.

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Hahahaha! Haha!! Ha! Haha.... So you're telling me that FSUWs are the emotional equivilant of my X, who in addition to her drug use, was diagnosed as bi-polar!!! Well ain't that just a kick in the 'beep'! Why the heck was I laughing??? That's kind of depressing news.[B)]

Well, this is a letter I received from my "plan B" when I checked my e-mail after work today...

i accept your kiss and send u mine.We'll meet when u come.U arrive then u take a rest,after call my translater .Don't worry i think we'll spend our time together perfectly. On 27 and 28 i can't come on-line coz of my job so i would like so much to chat with u before u come but my work doesn't allow ( but anyway don't worry when u come we'll have eniugh time to stay with each other. I wish u safe flight and to come without any problems to Luhansk.I kiss u.Your Katyushka!

Well, I'll find out in a couple of days....[]

If this happens to work out for me, I will have a whole new theory about how to go about FSU/MOB dating/wife searches... Basically, check a few sites, find a few girls in one region or city, buy your tickets with the attitude that you're going on a fun vacation, and then start writing to the girls. And tell them that you're coming to their city for vacation and would like to meet them and get to know them better, etc... Because that's basically what I've done, and it has the appearances of possibly working out???[8D]

I've only been writing to Ekaterina for a couple of weeks, and have video chatted with her a few times online, so I can safely say, she's definitely not a Boris!!! We've exchanged only one or two photos, but unlike my original reason for my trip, who I corresponded with for the better part of six months, she seems more "real" as a person and not an ideal. She smokes, and likes martinis! How many FSUWs tell a guy that stuff??? I wonder if she likes video games too???

I repeat myself... Well, I'll find out in a couple of days!!!!!![^]

Train returns

Cit PeopleS:

"So you're telling me that FSUWs are the emotional equivilant of my X, who in addition to her drug use, was diagnosed as bi-polar!!! Well ain't that just a kick in the 'beep'! Why the heck was I laughing??? That's kind of depressing news."

I don't know the meaning of "bi-polar", but I guess, it could be the same as multiple-personality? In that case, the answer is yes to your question. I have mentioned this characteristic of FSUW before, and I agree, it's not a happy situation. Sad to say, I've heard this voiced several times before by WM, who've had relationships with FSUW.

Hope my anonymity here will excuse the following indiscretion. My wife is presently home in Poland, trying to clear up the mess, her former life was/is. The process goes as follows: She is forced to confront her selfcreated problems, when she can't hide from them anymore, and she does that by dumping them on me. All the agreements we've made sofar about the procedures (like staying with the same plan for more than a week, giving me sufficient information, taking some responsibility herself) are ignored. She presents the problem, I'm expected to come up with with the solution. If I can't or won't, I'm met with self-righteous sullen'ness. I've seen this situation for 18 years now.

The excerpt you posted would make me suspicious (to stay at this happy, encouraging level I started on). That kind of spelling she uses suggests a far too deep involvment with the cyber-subculture. It's a bit too glossy. But maybe that's the way to communicate nowadays. We could try it here on psychobabble on the 16 letter words.

You're right. If I was drinking martinis, I would try to keep it a secret as far as possible. But I know, it's considered either posh or feminine to do it there. Only be aware, that you'll have to pay 4-5 times the standard price of local booze, if you buy imported. And while the beer, vodka and local "champagne" is excellent and cheap, the local vermouth can be tasting like badger'beeb" (only a metaphor, I've never tasted badger'beeb'), so you can't give her that.

Your proposal of strategy has been tried with success many times before, and seems to be the best answer sofar.

Are you seriously thinking of having a possible relationship with someone, who maybe plays videogames? Next thing you know, she'll want all 2017 episodes of her favourite soap-opera on DVD.

Your report back will be awaited with great interest. If you can expand your area of observation to non-dating activities also, it could give a background to some of our many speculations.

Well, I've been off from work for almost four hours now, and am becoming sufficiently lubricated as to be able to give you all another "My Three Olgas" update.

Alfred has returned from retrieving Frau Ava Hindenberg from the airport. After our initial meeting, I can say with some assuredness that I am confident in leaving my precious Olgas in her very capable charge.

I then instructed my faithful man-servant, Alfred, to give the Frau Ava Hindenberg the grand tour of Stately Smoks Manor. Two hours into her familiarizational tour, Frau Hindenberg requested that she be permitted to continue the tour tomorrow as she wished to "unwind" from her long flight. Naturally, I acquiesced to her request. Alfred will resume giving her the tour of the other half of the main house, as well as the other fourteen smaller structures within the compound in the morning. With luck, and the use of a scooter, they should manage to finish before I leave on Thursday.

I did take note that the Olgas seemed somewhat apprehensive of their new Au Pair, as they huddled together by the swimming pool upon her arrival. They looked as wide eyed as deer caught in the headlights of a truck barreling toward them on a highway! Curious?

As I was riding my motorcycle down the corridor from the east wing to the west wing, I happened to pass my 4,000 square foot personal home fitness center, where I saw Frau Ava Hindenberg working out. In no way do I find this peculiar, as many people find working out to be a great way to "unwind". However, I think I should make note that Frau Hindenberg was dead lifting over 350 kilos when I saw her. Hmmmmmmmm... East German engineering at it's finest I would say.

Well, the midnight hour fast approaches, and I will soon be donning my tights and cape. So I say to all, goodnight and make sure your badger has plenty of fresh water to drink!

Train returns

Cit PeopleS:

"They looked as wide eyed as deer caught in the headlights of a truck barreling toward them on a highway! Curious?"

No, it's no so strange. ALL FSU mothers of Olgas, Elenas etc have jaws like captain America and Frau Hindenberg. With corresponding characters. So childhood memories have probably turned up in the Olgas.

If you have told them, that Frau Hindenberg is their "new au pair", there will be a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth later, when they find out the truth. You should have been honest from the start, instead of feeling safe in the knowledge, that you'll be out-of-reach on a plane, when reality dawns on them.

"However, I think I should make note that Frau Hindenberg was dead lifting over 350 kilos when I saw her. Hmmmmmmmm... East German engineering at it's finest I would say."

I'm quite sure, she'll do the Olgas a world of good.

"............., and I will soon be donning my tights and cape."

You never have problems dressing up like that for crime fighting after 30 pints??? In that state I usually have problems just finding my slippers.

Greatgrandfather badger lives here with me because, as he says, there are no real injuns left, and I was the next best choice.

I don't know, what he drinks, and I don't want to know. But I'm sure, it isn't water.

Well my friend, it's almost 11 pm here on the east coast of the US. I'm going to turn in soon, but I wanted to make this post tonight before I leave.

Bi-polar disorder is kind of a form of schizophrenia. Drastic mood swings, elation to depression, unreasonable behavior, etc...

Your wife sounds like just part of the hell I went through with my X. Everything was everyone else's fault... always!!! She NEVER took any responsibility for her own actions. And when she got her back to the wall, she went for sympathy by crying that she wished her mom was here. Her mom died in 1975! Okay, I feel bad that she grew up without a mom, but sooner or later, a person has to really grow the 'beep' up!

Once again, Katyushka is only 25 yo. May a bit too young??? Well, at least I'll get a chance to meet her and find out for sure, unlike the other one. Yes, she uses the good old "chat" abbreviations, but I don't see that as being too terribly unusual? And I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think too many chatters actually use words containing more than three syllables anyway. I doubt if there is a chat form for 90% of the words used on this thread!

What I meant about her drinking martinis, or anything, is that all FSUWs state they don't drink, or only on holidays etc. For her to come right out and tell me she drinks and smokes was odd, in my opinion, to say the least. And remember, James Bond 007 drinks martinis! So it's not necessarily a feminine thing.

If a box set of DVDs of her favorite soap opera is the most she asks for, I'll be extatic!!!
    quote:You never have problems dressing up like that for crime fighting after 30 pints??? In that state I usually have problems just finding my slippers.
    Ahhhhhh! But, that is one of my crime fighting super-powers... the ability to subdue the bad guy by drinking him under the table and rendering him unconcious!!![:0][8D]

If I find an internet cafe, my next post will be from Luhansk!!![8D]

Train returns